Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friends of English Magic - for readers and fans of fantasy

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of fantasy books - we have discussions, contests, and games! 

Tags: english, fantasy, magic, book, scifi 

Reply dead threads - do not post
Crazy Dreams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Underestimated_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:21 pm
My friend had this amazing dream.

So she was at some resturaunt with her mom, just eating, when our friend Garrett runs up to her dressed up like a Faun and tells her, "Come on! You've gotta come with me! You're in mortal danger!"
So she's like "What the heck? Why?"
But he just says, "Come on, we've gotta run!"
And her mom is like, "Go ahead, he says you're in danger."
So she runs away with him to this secret room somewhere where all these people we now are just chillen. Including me. smile But so she sees her boyfriend and yells "Josh! What is going on?"
And so he tells her, "We're all the children of gods."
I was the daughter of Apollo. Which I think fits me. smile And she was the daughter of Posiedon, which is cute. It sounded kinda like Percy Jackson. But I just thought that it was so amazing. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:55 pm
Lhia_Dunwaith
Last night I dreamed that I was in a castle, and that some random people and I (including gemela_dos, 8minbefore, my friends Macy and Nick, Riku from Kingdom Hearts, and Rosa and Edge from Final Fantasy 4) were trying to get to the top. Once we got to the top, there was a message that only Edge could hear, so we all had to eavesdrop to hear it. It was something like "Lhia will die saving the world. Oh, and also, Edge... your mom's pregnant." xd 8min screamed "BUT EDGE'S MOM IS DEAD!" and gave us away. Then we all ran away as the building started to collapse, but we all made it out okay. Even me.
That's hilarious!.....except for the whole thing where I gave us away....that doesn't sound like me... stare  

8minbefore

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sita Harker
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:35 pm
I dreamed that I was Thumbelina from the musical cartoon version, but instead of the world, we were in a bloodstream. On an ocean of blood. And instead of being fairies, we were blood cells.

Anyway, I was in love with the main hero dude, and we were floating down the bloodstream, and I told him that I loved him, but he said he was only interested in me if I was a lesbian. I was so angry, I slapped him across the face, then ran off to be sad. It was a strange dream.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:55 pm
Sita Carew
I dreamed that I was Thumbelina from the musical cartoon version, but instead of the world, we were in a bloodstream. On an ocean of blood. And instead of being fairies, we were blood cells.

Anyway, I was in love with the main hero dude, and we were floating down the bloodstream, and I told him that I loved him, but he said he was only interested in me if I was a lesbian. I was so angry, I slapped him across the face, then ran off to be sad. It was a strange dream.

Only interested... if you were a lesbian? How does that work...? xd  

Lhia Dunwaith

Sita Harker
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:41 pm
Lhia_Dunwaith
Sita Carew

User Image

Guys really like lesbians for some reason... I'd say more, but it wouldn't be PG-13...

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:01 pm
Sita Harker
Lhia_Dunwaith
Sita Carew

User Image

Guys really like lesbians for some reason... I'd say more, but it wouldn't be PG-13...

User Image

I know why guys like lesbians, but that's not something that's usually said in a normal conversation.  

Lhia Dunwaith

Sita Harker
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:42 pm
Lhia_Dunwaith
Sita Harker
Lhia_Dunwaith
Sita Carew

User Image

User Image

I know why guys like lesbians, but that's not something that's usually said in a normal conversation.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
How does it feel to be a puppet on my string?

Yeah... if a guy said that to me in real life I'd punch him in the face. evil

User Image
I am hollow... and I will live forever

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:29 pm
Last night I dreamt that it was like War of the Worlds in the fact that aliens were taking over Earth. I knew what was supposed to happen so I knew the day they were supposed to start attacking. I knew that aliens were already among us and were watching us. They even placed balloons with cameras in them to watch us. One was even following me gonk . At one point, a few Heroes (tv show) characters came in, including Sylar (he's the evil one). Although, he decided to help me and at one point, I think I became him, because in dreams I constantly change who I am. I went to this room in a building because I knew it would be safe in there, but I lead an alien there, and it turned into the point of view of a video game xd . I picked up an item and I scrolled through the options it gave me, an it turned me into a super-being, sort of. I was able to slowly kill the alien that was following me, which signified totally getting rid of the alien threat. At that point we just had to flush out the ones that were still hanging around on Earth.  

gemela_dos

Heroic Gekko

15,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Lhia Dunwaith

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:02 pm
I have lots of weird dreams when I sleep in a camper... and last night I had THREE! I can't remember what they were, though...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:04 pm
User Image
I had a dream that I had a brother who was dying from living near a microwave, and half his face was missing. I probably got that from watching The Dark Knight the day before.User Image  

Sita Harker
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lhia Dunwaith

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:05 pm
Sita Harker
User Image
I had a dream that I had a brother who was dying from living near a microwave, and half his face was missing. I probably got that from watching The Dark Knight the day before.User Image

Probably. xd That's funny, though...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:16 pm
User ImageI dreamed I married Snape. I don't know why, but in the dream it was necessary. He lived in a weird house in a swamp next to a duck pond. Ever since, I've had a crush in Snape neutral
User Image

Sita Harker
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

gemela_dos

Heroic Gekko

15,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:09 am
I had a dream that I was playing Camp Chaos and I found a way to earn even more items. That's what I get for playing it till 2:30 am trying to get all the items xp

@Sita Harker: That's a pretty funny dream. And Snape is a pretty cool character. Alan Rickman isn't too bad either...for an older guy wink .  
dead threads - do not post

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff