Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Forbidden Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:53 am
I was shoved aside by the vampiress as she charged Mobius (I remembered his name at the last minute). I could only stare, the blasts of stenght and energy all around me was envigorating. My hair tie fell out, and I could feel the soft tendrils of my hair framing my face. I cried out when Lauren bound Mobius with the chains. "PLEASE LEAVE HIM ALONE!" It took me a moment to realize what he was saying.

'Woman he loves...me?' I felt my face heat up, my body quivering slightly, whether from fear or exhilaration. I shut my eyes as the light burst forth.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:19 pm
His body twitched, smelling slightly of burnt meat.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:42 am
(Ah yes....the random white flash that magically solves everything Xp)

Lauren laid in the ground, breathing heavily, tears of pain appearing into her eyes. It felt as if her whole body was burning and the weirdest feeling took her over. The feeling of something missing.
She looked to the right and saw that her arm was completely destroyed.
Holy...that b*****d...
She tried to move her foot. It trembled a lot but followed her command.
Slowly, very slowly Lauren got up on her knees and leaned on her left arm.
It was covered in horrible burns. Seeing them didn't affect Lauren too much, all she really cared about was her survival. She had to complete her mission...but she could barely sit with much effort, fleeing wouldn't be an option. Only one choise was left and it was the one she least wanted to do.
"Brother. Help me now....I cannot move anymore!"
Her words were not much louder than a whisper, yet something came in seconds to answer her plead. A black dragon with torn wings swooped down from the sky. The clouds covered the sun and a breeze that chilled the very soul came from its huge wings as it flapped them. The dragon had white, soulless eyes and it was surrounded by a green glow. Without any further action the dragon grabbed Lauren into its claws and flew away.

Lauren was still too weak to speak or move but one thing brought her strange confort. When Mobius had used his white magic it had also harmed him, being a creature of the dark. The effect might not show yet but light eventually ate the vampire from inside. Lauren knew this well....seeing Mobius lie weak on the ground made her smile kruelly.
(Because she's krexy)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:47 pm
(That's Lauren to a tee!)

He now stopped twitching. A vampire has no pulse either way, but it was easy to tell something was wrong.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:32 pm
I watched in awe as Lauren was lifted away. My nose then alerted me to the smell of burnign flesh. I cringed slightly and crawled over to Mobius, tenderly laying his head in my lap. He looked so fragile, and so burned...I whimpered. "What's wrong? Y-You're so burned..."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:10 pm
He wasn't breathing.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:01 pm
My eyes widened. I didn't really think about what I did next. I laid him back down, tilted his head back, and tried giving CPR. My mouth pressed against his, trying desperatly to see if this would at least stir him. Despite the fact that he was probably dying or already dead, I couldn't help but think how nice his lips felt..

((LOL razz ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:58 pm
He sputtered and coughed with a start, and got up quickly, jerking Lore off him. He then grasped what happened and looked apologetically at Lore. "I'm sorry. I'm sure I caused you great discomfort." He tried to get up, only to hiss in pain and get back down again. "It hurts to move..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:33 pm
My eyes widened slightly. "Don't get up!" I flinched as he hissed out, and gently pushed him back down again. I felt something odd on my lips and reached up to touch it. "Oh..." I murmured, lookng at my reddened fingers. I had gotten some of Mobius's blood on my lips. I looked back at him. "Where does it hurt?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:38 pm
"Where doesn't it hurt... What happened? I remember the chains, and her, but no more..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:56 pm
I let my mind briefly wander back to those moments. "Well....She started to..s-strangle you..." I gulped past the lump in my throat. Thinking aout how close to death he just was made me want to cry. "Then there was a bright light...and you passed out and I gave you m-mouth to mouth." I noticed some tears fell from my eyes, and I quickly wiped them away.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:59 pm
Mobius swiped away the last tear for her, ignoring the pain. "Hey... No need for those. What's wrong?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:05 pm
I gave him a weak glare. "You scared me you dummy! I thought you were d...de...dead," I whispered the last part, looking down and mumbling slightly, "You're going to hurt yourself if you dont lay back down.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:11 pm
"In a way, I'm already dead. I'm a vampire, remember? Check my pulse if you aren't sure." He laid back down. "I scared myself too. I thought I was going to die, but I didn't want to leave you at their mercy. You would've suffered a far worse fate than I..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:15 pm
Krusadin

(Because she's krexy)

[Like sir Mobius's abs, hm?]  
Role Playing IC and OOC