Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
The Results Game! ((Anyone can enter at any time!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:52 pm
I have beatnd rey567, ravemaster, and PPC all with half of my team or higher left. If being able to beat people on A-team does not make me A-team worthy, then wha do I have to do, beat nitnit? I could, but it would take a couple of tries I am sure. Kunx is the next person I am challenging. Anybody know when he is normally on? plus, my team is now fully IV trained as well as EV  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:54 pm
Raijin36
TheBasementDweller
Raijin36
TheBasementDweller
Raijin36
TheBasementDweller

Don't get too cocky you two. rolleyes
Aside from the A team nobody really has an impressive team or thier teams are EV trained and none of them, and nobody aside from A team has IV bred pokes. Besides a swollen head is hardly becoming. rolleyes

Mine are EV'd and IV'd and i've proved I can be on the A-team.

But I don't want to take a spot away so i'll just gun for an open spot.

You're also high on yourself.

Not really.

I have beaten rey567 I think three times in a row now and I could've taken his spot but I don't want to.

Do you really think your an accurate judge of how you come across to me?
I don't care who you've beat.

Okay whatever then dont judge my battling skills I have beaten you with ease so you are nowhere near judging me.

Yeah congrats on that one since they aren't even EV trained and they aren't the right natures. Nice victory there. rolleyes  

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Raijin36

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:07 pm
TheBasementDweller
Raijin36
TheBasementDweller
Raijin36
TheBasementDweller

You're also high on yourself.

Not really.

I have beaten rey567 I think three times in a row now and I could've taken his spot but I don't want to.

Do you really think your an accurate judge of how you come across to me?
I don't care who you've beat.

Okay whatever then dont judge my battling skills I have beaten you with ease so you are nowhere near judging me.

Yeah congrats on that one since they aren't even EV trained and they aren't the right natures. Nice victory there. rolleyes

That's why it was such an easy battle!! talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:08 pm
Deathguiser
I have beatnd rey567, ravemaster, and PPC all with half of my team or higher left. If being able to beat people on A-team does not make me A-team worthy, then wha do I have to do, beat nitnit? I could, but it would take a couple of tries I am sure. Kunx is the next person I am challenging. Anybody know when he is normally on? plus, my team is now fully IV trained as well as EV

I still need to try my hand at PPC...  

Raijin36

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:09 pm
Raijin36
Deathguiser

I still need to try my hand at PPC...

he'retty good, I activated my electivre's motor drive to absolutely destory his team.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:12 pm
How you two think of yourself is irrelevent and talking about it isn't helping it's Nit's guild you get in the A team or not end of story, wether you feel you two are worthy or not is irrelevent.  

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:17 pm
well if I can beat the A-team members, does tha not put me on the same or higher level? I know its his decision, ut I am just porving a point, and since raijin said he was worhty, that feeling in my head makes me have to say the same about myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:23 pm
Deathguiser
well if I can beat the A-team members, does tha not put me on the same or higher level? I know its his decision, ut I am just porving a point, and since raijin said he was worhty, that feeling in my head makes me have to say the same about myself.

Well I seriously don't know where this guy is coming from.

Maybe he sore cause I beat him? confused  

Raijin36

Raijin36

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:24 pm
TheBasementDweller
How you two think of yourself is irrelevent and talking about it isn't helping it's Nit's guild you get in the A team or not end of story, wether you feel you two are worthy or not is irrelevent.

Exactly you just proved my point we are discussing whether or not we will get in it will not change the outcome in any way and we already know that.

Sheesh crabby enough. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:34 pm
Raijin36
Deathguiser

Well I seriously don't know where this guy is coming from.

Maybe he sore cause I beat him? confused

I am by no means sore at losing. I could truly care less about pokemon I have better things to do with my life. Besides there is no skill in pokemon it's just how lucky you are for IVs and if not luck it's time you spend on them. EVs anybody can do that if they want to spend the time. The movesets are the only things that have anything resembling active thought in the game aside from your choice of pokemon.

My point isn't how good you are, it's how good you think you are. Actions speak louder than words let your actions get you the spot, but leave the pointless chatter out of it.

If you can beat the A team you can beat the A team more power to you and if it's consistant you'll get a spot on A team, you don't have to keep repeating yourselves like broken records.  

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:38 pm
ok, lets stop flamming everybody  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:39 pm
Deathguiser
ok, lets stop flamming everybody

As soon as you two stop talking yourselves up on the forum, I'll have no issues. Brag to each other through pms you can have one giant egofest all you want.  

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:40 pm
I wasn't bragging dude, proving a point, you do have to get all mad about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:42 pm
wtf, i thought we had a discussion for this thread? you're just spamming up the threads.  

ravemaster47

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:44 pm
1: its being closed down tommorow after I tally it up.
2: I didn't start anything, talk to those two. Nobody seems to use the disccusion thread.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff