Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Legend Continues Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the best pirate?
  Captain Jack Sparrow?
  William Turner?
  Elizabeth! Chicks rule!
  Yar! I'm a poll whore! Gimme gold!
View Results

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:04 pm
she blushed a little, "o-our preveouse........meeting" she waited for him to respond,  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:15 pm
"He nearly had a heart attack. He let out a breath, then spoke. "I think we need to get this off both our breasts I-I MEAN CHESTS... Come in... We have a lot to discuss... As much as we may be scared to. He let her in, and locked the door behind her.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:24 pm
she blushed so bad that she tryed to hide her face, "I-i-i don't deserve to be on your ship........" she looked at him, "i......for whatever reason, am attracted....to you......" she turned away again, "i know you must think me a little child, but i'm being honest....." she awaited an answer,  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:28 pm
"Th-th-then I'll be h-h-h-honest with you, t-too. I-I... I-I'm... attracted as well." He hid his face in a pillow, not able to think of anything else to do.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:33 pm
she blushed even harder(again if posible) "w-w-well then c-Capitain.......what should we do........you are in charge," she bit her lip, how stupid could she be to fall for him......  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:35 pm
He sighed, and managed to keep a straight, non-blushing face somehow. "I may be the Captain of this ship, but I am not the Captain of your heart. I leave the compass in your hands, as well as the steering wheel."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:38 pm
"don't want to come between you and your crew........i like you....and you need to have a say in it too" she stopped blushing,  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:43 pm
"My crew has nothing to do with this. Love operates above the affairs of mortals, and it is why we enjoy it so much. If we are to be together, they shall have two Captains in the place of one. They say ka, khef, and ka-tet are as a strong wind. No matter how much you have braced yourself for it, it has the power to blow everything away to have it's own way. I still leave the choice to you. I will agree with whatever you decide, whether I like it or not."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:50 pm
"i will not be capitain with you...that it your honor, but i can not deny our hearts,......"she kissed him and swiftly pulled away, "I-i'm sorry i didn't mean....." she blushed hard  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:52 pm
He nodded in understanding. "You wish to keep it a secret."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:56 pm
"not completely a secrit.........but i will not put myself befor the crew that has served you much longer then i......" she blushed again remembering that she had just kissed him,  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:11 pm
"I just hired this crew."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:15 pm
"i-i-i-I LOVE YOU AND WILL SERVE YOU AS YOU WISH, I DO NOT CARE AS LONG AS I AM WITH YOU!!!!!" she hugged him tightly,  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:19 pm
"Very well. I shall be your anchor, to keep ye afloat in stormy waters, and you shall be my wings, and we shall soar to new heights! Let it be known that The Illustrious Captian of The Coy Fish has found a treasure far greater than any pirate's hoard!" He quieted down. "How do we break it to the crew?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:25 pm
"i don't know.......we can't just go up to them like a normal day, "oh! by the way within hours of us knowing eachonher we fell in love" can we???,"
she paced a little, "i'll admit i am at a loss here.......but we will think of something!!! i promise!!," she smiled at him in hopes to give him confidence,  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff