Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Future Roleplay! (Needs lots of people!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:47 pm
((sorry I was off, I was eating chili!!!!))

"Okay here is what we're going to do!" Sero explained everything he explained to Fujuki, only without the pretty girl part. After a few minutes, Sero stopped explaining. "You understand the plan, right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:47 pm
Seirah looked at Sero and said, "Let me guess, your idea."  

Ryu of the Sands

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:49 pm
((you posted before I could respond.))

"Yeah, I understand," Seirah said. "Let me use my MageEye to help deactivate the alarm though."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:53 pm
Fujuki laoughed remembering the 'pretty girl' part "Okay lets get going  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:56 pm
Seirah nodded her agreement and asked, "Which shop are we going to?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:57 pm
"Ok yes, it was my brilliant yet hunger-founded idea! I mean, come on, I know you're hungry for Ice-Cream too, huh?" Sero slightly elbowed Seirah playfully. Sero quickly whispered to Fujuki, "Yes, could you please find out?" Sero quickly turned back to Seirah. "So, I have heard about this Mage Eye of yours. I heard it's pretty powerful like you were." Sero smiled. "But can it come close to the Sharingon?"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:03 pm
"Cant we go now im gettin more and more ice-cream hungry  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:05 pm
Sero smiled. "Alright lets go now! But just to make sure, lets go by jumping on the houses, K?" Sero did a backflip and landed on the house. "Well come on! You want Ice-Cream, then follow me!" Sero started to jump from house to house.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:07 pm
Seirah elbowed Sero and said, "You mean like I am." She smiled and added, "My MageEye can come close to the Sharingan on somethings and surpass it on others." Grabbing Sero and Fujuki by the hand, she started to drag them towards an icecream shop.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:09 pm
Fujuki noticed her grab Sero's hand and whispered "Yup she likes you" behind Seirah's back.  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:13 pm
((you forget that i also grabbed your hand.))

Seirah stopped pulling them when they reached the food district. "Where to now?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:15 pm
((lol srry))
"Uh i think it is a little more up it is next to the ramen and tea shop i would visit on my breaks at work" she said pointing forward  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:17 pm
Sero looked to the left. "That way. He keeps his Ice-Cream in a secret place only I and he know of." Sero started walking with Fujuki and Seirah beside him. Sero whispered into Fujuki's ear. "I'd be really nice if you asked her while I scout around." Sero stopped whispering. "I'm going to scout around. Be back in a minute or so." Sero jumped up to the house and started to look for scouters, wondering what Seirah's answer will be.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:18 pm
Seirah nodded and dropped silently to the street below. "Mage Eye," she said quietly, racing off towards the Ice Cream shop. She arrived there before the others and already had the alarm most of the way diabled when they arrived.  

Ryu of the Sands

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces