Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super-Happy-Fun-Time Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun place to make both friends and gold. 

Tags: giveaway, game, gold, contest, free 

Reply Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat
Super-Happy-Fun Chat! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll for you.
  Huzzah!
View Results

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:41 am
Indeed it is.

Well, my monitor's still busted, but I might have a job soon ^.^ I still need to wait a couple weeks to hear back from two applications I sent in, but I have a really good shot at this other job, so we'll see (*crosses fingers*)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:10 pm
Anyone go to the football game yesterday Oakland vs Arizona ??? it sucked bad for me (raiders fan) we lost badly it was like 24 to 0 or something like that we left 3 minutes before the game ended  

Kitty_Wolf_15

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:23 am
wolfdog-hinata
Anyone go to the football game yesterday Oakland vs Arizona ??? it sucked bad for me (raiders fan) we lost badly it was like 24 to 0 or something like that we left 3 minutes before the game ended
I used to be really into football, but I haven't followed my team (on TV; never been to a game) for something like ten years.

Oh, and I found a picture of a betta fish that looks kinda like ours:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Except ours has a black head and he has this really bright sea-green color that's at the base of his tail and lower fin. ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:26 pm
hey immortal, how'd you get your eyes like that? I see lots of ppl with eyes like that, I check out their equip list on their profiles and nothing. Also, how do you take potions? I had a vampire potion once and I couldn't figure out how to apply it.

Sweet Days! blaugh
_Secret_Angel_3 heart 4laugh

Sincerely Ophelia

Devoted Sage

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:07 pm
Secret Angel 3
hey immortal, how'd you get your eyes like that? I see lots of ppl with eyes like that, I check out their equip list on their profiles and nothing. Also, how do you take potions? I had a vampire potion once and I couldn't figure out how to apply it.

Sweet Days! blaugh

I'm a vampire :3 It doesn't show up in the equip list since it's not an item.

I haven't played with the potions yet, but they show up in the Special tab of your inventory. I imagine you have to click on them and confirm that you want to use them (like opening a letter or enchanted trunk), and then you probably have to save your avatar (like when you want to change your hair).  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:55 am
Doesn't anyone want to join the New SHFT raffle that I have up? It really is an awesome Hat Item.  

Hugel
Captain

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:14 pm
Hugel
Doesn't anyone want to join the New SHFT raffle that I have up? It really is an awesome Hat Item.
I joined! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:19 am
yea I know you joined!  

Hugel
Captain

sexy3lf_grl69

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:30 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Secret Angel 3

Sweet Days! blaugh

I'm a vampire :3 It doesn't show up in the equip list since it's not an item.

I haven't played with the potions yet, but they show up in the Special tab of your inventory. I imagine you have to click on them and confirm that you want to use them (like opening a letter or enchanted trunk), and then you probably have to save your avatar (like when you want to change your hair).

yup yup! like sheer said, u have to click on "special" once ur in ur inventory. then all u have to do is click the potion. of course, u'll have to click "ok" to make sure u wanna use it. there's no turnin back after that ninja i had that angelic imph potion n i got all flustered as to how i was supposed to change back cuz it wasnt like u could unequip it...just a lil FYI. don't make the mistake i did by deletin my avi gonk all u have to do is purchase human potion at Skin Tyte to change back 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:41 pm
Squee, I was right xD

Oh, btw, I got both a new monitor and a new job :3

The monitor is infinitely cooler than the job >.>  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Hugel
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:57 pm
AHHHHHHHH!! Where did everyone go in this guild?!

Sheer why don't we have guild meet up date? Like for Rosh Hannah? To get all the people who are still active to come in to chill chat and hang all together? We'd have to decide on a date and a time, and make sure it's a possible time for people who are in the guild. (we would need a time zone chart)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:52 pm
That's an awesome idea, Hugel 3nodding I think it'd be nigh impossible to find a time that'd work for everyone (heck, it was downright difficult when we just had four active members, let alone now), but we could maybe find one that'd work for a number of guildies ^.^  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Nalubej

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:13 pm
User Image
User Image Haha hey guys! I'm new...well, in this guild I'm new. What's up, haha?
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:51 am
May I have permission to set up a thread for a meet up thread? I have an idea of a day

October 8-9

October 11-12

October 18-19

we'll send out a message to all of our members telling them to come to vote on which days they would rather meet up. And we'll have the time be all day to make things a little simpler.

And when we have the meeting we can tell everyone what's new around the guild. What games we have currently running. etc etc

And we can have a sign up sheet for a mailing list.  

Hugel
Captain

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:53 am
Hugel
May I have permission to set up a thread for a meet up thread? I have an idea of a day

October 8-9

October 11-12

October 18-19

we'll send out a message to all of our members telling them to come to vote on which days they would rather meet up. And we'll have the time be all day to make things a little simpler.

And when we have the meeting we can tell everyone what's new around the guild. What games we have currently running. etc etc

And we can have a sign up sheet for a mailing list.

Your thread sounds way cooler than the one I already did xD Yeah, go ahead, and thanks 3nodding  
Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff