Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
RACOON CITY (be violent) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u know what S.T.A.R.S. stand for
no
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
i don't remember but they r the best of the best
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
yes but please tell me anyways
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
of corse i do but do u
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 16

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:58 pm
hoplite323
Still in his car, listening to his music. He opens his eyes a sees a couple of weird people. 'O.K.' he thinks as he raises his car door windows and locks his car.

(ah no u r with us we r takeing down a group of attackers use of deadly force is approved)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:01 pm
11:30 am

john-s**t *holding back the attacker as though it was trying to bite him* dam U LITTLE ******** *snaps his neck and it fall over dead* what the HAY GUYS SNAP THERE NECKS  

Megamanexe709

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:01 pm
Megamanexe709
hoplite323
Still in his car, listening to his music. He opens his eyes a sees a couple of weird people. 'O.K.' he thinks as he raises his car door windows and locks his car.

(ah no u r with us we r takeing down a group of attackers use of deadly force is approved)

(Ok I was a bit confused thanks.) "Freeze!" he said, aiming his gun at one of the attackers. Since he didn't freeze, he shot him in one of his legs.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:04 pm
"Sir don't you think thats a little extreme?" he said backing up and shooting his leg again.  

hoplite323

Aznkidd712

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:05 pm
Kidd looked over to John who was on the opposite side of the circle. The creatures had enclosed them with a tight bite ring, making it smaller minute by minute. "Are you serious? That's all?" As he was talking a zombie grabbed him from behind going for Kidd's neck. He shoved his magnum in it's mouth pulling the trigger, causing a giant spray of blood all over him. He then pistol whipped it straight down on it's exposed neck, crushing it's spine. "Watch yourselves!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:35 pm
snaps one of the attackers neck. Shivers. "I am not doing that again." he says, disgusted.  

hoplite323

Aznkidd712

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:07 am
Kidd baed up and made sure that Sam was okay before continuing with the battle. He then quickly turned his head to Joey. "Just pistol whip the really hard then! Or use other melee tactics!" As a zombie dove at Kidd he jumped above it bringing his feet up the lunging straight down as hard as he could crushing the creatures trachea, the blood all over his shoes. He holstered his magnum and waited for more to come.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:10 am
"Fine." kicks on zombie, high enough to hit its head. The zombie fall down. "I don't think we could kill all these things." he says nervously.  

hoplite323

Aznkidd712

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:19 am
Kidd was using his open palms alteranting hands with eah swipe, everyone killing the next creature. "To tell you the truth I like action but THIS... this is a suicide mission. Kiya!" Kidd delivered one of the creatures a hard open palm to the chest, his hand entering into it's body. He closed his hand, twisted, and pulled extractin it's heart, the blood running down his arm.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:22 am
"And I so can't stay if there is going to be this much gore." he said, as he shoots one of their heads off.  

hoplite323

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:32 am
11:45 am

john-*pulls out shot gun and shoots one in the head kill it* ok HAY WE CAN KILL THEM BY SHOOTING THEM IN THE HEAD TOO *gets on the raido* THIS IS S.T.A.R.S. OFFICER JOHN ARES WE NEED BACK UP NOW!!!

"This is the rpd we r sending back up now. hold on john they r on the way"

john-BACK UP IS ON THE WAY *sees 15 or more comeing there way slowly* s**t *looks and sees the car* be right back *gets in the car and drives off a ways* time for GTA U ******** (lol always wanted to say that) *cranks up the raido to hard rock* lets do it *spins the tires and rams the attackers killing 4 and knocking down 5 but crashes the car* ah dam good gta run  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:11 am
"********!" Kidd watched as John was slowly being surrounded by the zombies as they moaned and advanced on hims. He then had a bright idea. He hopped onto Fenrir and roared the engine. Then he accelerated while holding the brake. "JOHN! CATCH!" Kidd let go of the brake and jumped off the bike, sending it sideways to John.  

Aznkidd712

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:19 am
Aznkidd712

john-THANKS *gets on the bike and runs over the undead that where on the ground* KIDD DOWN *aims his hand gun where kidd was at*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:32 am
Kidd rolled to his left then jumped into the air and over a zombie. While overhead he drew his sniped and let a round go off into it's head, spraying blood into his face and all over himself. He landed at took a minute to wipe his fce off with his arm. "How far is back up!?"  

Aznkidd712

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces