Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
[OOC] God Quests [OOC] [Obsolete] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:40 pm
I'm going for God of Bones. 8333 I'll post up his info soon.

If another has already posted for him, contact me.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:44 pm
I'll be trying to get the God of Bats for a pride smile  

MidnyghtIce

Nyhility

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:58 pm
Name: Sayidanajel (lady of hidden whispers)
Owner: silent artist
God of: Caves
Powers:
to be considered-
Parents: (if applicable) ---
Offspring: (if applicable) ---
Description:
Colors: Dusty purples
Mane color: Deep purple
Eyes: Pure white
Wings: small bat wings (slightly transparent)
Tail: A dragging, fluffy tail with no lion tuft.
Other edits: A wrap around the base of her mane that dangles on each end near her shoulders. Claws on all her feet. Ears pinned back. A necklace that has a chime pendant/object.
Face: Mysterious/serious with glowy white eyes.
Reference Images: Main Ref, design sample 1, sample 2, sample 3
((trying to 'mimic' butterfly's rippled wing tips as markings on the Goddess pelt, giving colorist freedom there))

---------------

Name: Sayidanajel (lady of hidden whispers)
Stage: (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult): adult
Species: lioness
Parents: ---
Offspring: ---
Domain: Caves
Have you cleared this domain with any existing god owners? If so, who? Yes, with Meep and her earth domain soa.
Description:
Colors: Dusty purples
Mane color: Deep purple
Eyes: Pure white
Wings: small bat wings (slightly transparent)
UPDATE: I'd like the bat wings to have a faint/subtle butterfly mix to them. Open to colorist interpretation.
Tail: A dragging, fluffy tail with no lion tuft.
Other edits: A wrap around the base of her mane that dangles on each end near her shoulders. Claws on all her feet. Ears pinned back. A necklace that has a chime pendant/object.
Face: Mysterious/serious with glowy white eyes.

Reference Image(s), if applicable: main ref, wing detail

Are you an SoA god newbie? yes!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:18 pm
Questing for the god of anarchy. :] Info soonish.  

Ary Keeyara

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:59 am
Goddess of Herb Lore/ herbal medicine

info to come heart

Name:
Owner:
God of:
Parents: (if applicable)
Offspring: (if applicable)
Description:
Reference Images: (if applicable)

Are you a God newbie?: (To apply for God newbie, you may NOT have any Gods)
Colorist: (If you would ONLY like a specific colorist to take your custom, name them here - otherwise just put 'Any')

800k/800k just need to finish info and find slot  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:17 am
Name: Timmain
Owner: Tahja Estes
Species: Lion goddess
Domain: Instinct (I have permission from tuesdayscat, Amon, and Safaia for this domain. (5 Senses, Survival, Fertility)
Parents: n/a - Sister/Littermate of the goddess of the five senses/Hamsa (So if she has parents-- whoever they are. :])
Offspring: n/a
Description: Colored as a solid white wolf, eyes are blue (But might not be visible with the mask) also taking as much the shape of a wolf as possible, ears and tail (Tail is longer due to her natural lion form though, fluffy/bushy and elegant too.), and extra fur on her chest and around her neck (Like a wolf's). Remove the wings. Just a sort of mother-wolf, feral look going on over all.

Edits: Sorry, the word "Wolfish" is used a lot in this. ^ ^; Overall she should have a thicker coat like that of a wolf from a cold climate area, like a grey-wolf, but only in certain areas. Chest/neck/shoulders, back of the head/neck, maybe about the face a bit (if it looks good), tail, and with a little bit of emphasis on the haunches and base of her tail/butt.

Expression - She should have a soft, motherly smile and a gentle eyed look.
Jewelry - Brown leather twine, wrapped/tied around a single fang.
Okami Mask - Like the mask on either side top left or top right, but with Orange for the tribal markings. The blue/purple and white should remain the same.
Facial tufts - More
Chest tuft - Just a little thicker/more wolfish
Back of the head/neck - More fur, thick like a wolf's
Tail - Instead of thin and tufted at the end, it should have the length of a lion's tail and be shaped like a wolf's: bushy and full/lush, thickening as it gets further towards the end.
Wings - Removed/No wings,
Mask - She should be wearing a mask
Ears - Pointy like a wolf's instead of rounded, if you can see them behind the mask.

Reference Images: Mask

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tamiko-chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:47 am
God of Mutiny!

Name: Remiel'Maasi
Owner: Tamiko-chan
God of: Mutiny
Parents: (if applicable) n/a
Offspring: (if applicable) n/a
Have you cleared this domain with any existing god owners? If so, who? Cleared this with Kijani, who owns the God of Rebellion
Description: The basics of what I want, artistic license is loved <3
-Face/Eyes: Growling expression, no markings on his face. Any color for the eyes, go with what you think looks best (maybe something a little intimidating). Claw marks (scars) underneath his eyes, as if someone had tried to claw his eyes out. Scruffy chin. As for the mane, I'd like it to be a little messy, with two braids, one on each side of his head and one shorter than the other. The braids will be red with black streaks, and the fur in his mane will be all black.
-Body: Red, think blood, with some black and white (blended) tribal/random design markings. Doesn't have to be too complex, but I'd like them to cover his entire body, excluding his face and belly. Various scars.
-Wings: Maybe half of what full-sized, normal wings should look like. The feathers will be very ragged and torn, and there will be claw marks on his back, as if someone tried to claw his wings off. The wings can be attached or detached, whichever looks best. Wings will be the same red as his body, and will fade to white towards the tips.
-Legs/Paws: Red legs with black designs (like his body) down until a little above his toes. White toes, with a black line going over his paws. Claws extended. Greaves made out of bone (if possible) on his forelegs, with spikes coming out the back.
-Tail: Leopard tail, designs growing sparse along it so that it's more red than design. Bones from the spine covering most of his tail. Small wings (not attached) towards the end of the tail. Feather from his wings tucked into the last bone towards the end of his tail.

His brother, God of Rebellion (ref for markings): link
His sister, Goddess of Volcanoes (ref for red color and 'blending' of colors on the markings I mentioned): link
Rough sketch (not all details exact): link

Are you a God newbie?: (To apply for God newbie, you may NOT have any Gods) Nope
Colorist: (If you would ONLY like a specific colorist to take your custom, name them here - otherwise just put 'Any') Any!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:36 pm
Goddess of Scavengers ~

Name: Aketch
Owner: Chobi_Chocobo
God of: Scavengers
Parents: (if applicable) Jaddis
Offspring: (if applicable)
Description: -being worked on-
Pretty much she has a horned skull with blood red war paint. Her front feet are vulture talons and she has the tattered wings of a vulture (Shouldn't be huge wings. ). She has the mane and tail of a hyena and has various blood red markings all over her body- see ref- She also has yellow eyes that glow slightly.

With her red markings... Im not the greatest colorist in the world. Please, you dont have to follow the ref exactly. Have fun, also if you want to add more depth then just flat color feel free. I know Im not the greatest colorist =P
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k139/Chobislion/goddessofscavengersre2.png
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g276/chobi_chocobo/SoA Quests/goddessofscavengers.png

Are you a God newbie?: nope
Colorist: (If you would ONLY like a specific colorist to take your custom, name them here - otherwise just put 'Any')

Cleared with God of Predators (Evaci)
Cleared with God of Prey (Syr)
Cleared with God of Famine (Syr)  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:06 am
Name:
Owner: one over three
God of: Twins
Parents: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Description: Should look something like the reference below. Dark brown on top, light, nearly white brown on the bottom. Stripes that change shade opposite to coat colour all over his body. Inside of his wings are light with dark markings near the tips. Outside of his wings are solid brown with light tips only on the very end of his flight feathers. Green eyes.

Reference Images:
--Loose sketch. Size and style of stripes are up to you. Please don't make them sparse though.--

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/oneoverthree/TrashBin/godlinesdark.png

Also the god of medicine for Chane. Working on permissions.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:16 am
    God of the Fight/Duels!
    God of Protection!
    Still working on information and making sure they'd be alright to create.

Royales

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:33 am
God of Myths

-will insert stuff later-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:49 pm
I don't believe I've ever actually posted here, but I'm going for the Goddess of Music and have been for a while. XD I'll update this post with the form shortly. <3  

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Perky Persocom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:19 am
I AM QUESTING THE GODDESS OF LUST

I have been given permission from the owner of the God of Pleasure.
I will link to my quest thread as soon as I make it!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:27 am
Goddesses of Voodoo

Name: Quetzalxochitl
Stage: (Cub/Juvenile/Adolescent/Adult): Adult
Lines: sample
Parents: none
Offspring: none
Domain: Voodoo
Have you cleared this domain with any existing god owners? If so, who? not yet
Temper: Strange
Edition: Aztec Voodoo Priestess
Description: ~Eye color: Palest blue, slightly glowing

~Body color/Patterns/etc: Rich black (with some kind of subtle texture/marking like scales/creepy tattoo pattern, with aztec-styled bone markings in white over the base and white hooves.

~Mane/hair: Long, silky, thick and tangled with bones caught within, some parts braided and strung with beads. Pure white.

Edits:
~ Wings: Feathered bird wings, Semi-open and semi-curled. Black base. Maybe some white designs, up to colourist. Accessories like small rings and cuffs and chains, to match main style.

~Tail: Full, furry leopard-like tail.

~ Accessories: Aztec and voodoo themed accessories. (eg necklace, bracers/bracelets, earings, ankle/leg cuffs). The top part of her tail is contained within a gold 'cuff' and lower down on her tail are gold bangles and a looped chain. Her ears are pierced with the claws and fangs of various animals. She has a pouch-bag slung across her shoulder/chest for her collection of creepy items. Possibly a cloth drape of some kind? - Artist license. X3

Reference Image(s), if applicable: to come
Are you an SoA god newbie? Yes
How many times have you tried for this concept? none yet  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items