Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime Warriors Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you rock out to Linkin Park?
  Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
View Results

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:19 pm
He bowed his head, and his weapon returned to its normal form. He stood, ready to recieve the blow. "I said I'd help her regain her heart... even if it means my death..." He lifted his head in a smile, and spread his arms wide. "I die knowing I was not in vain!" He closed his eyes, relaxed, and awaited the blade upon his flesh.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:33 pm
Auron picked up the flask on the ground and drank from it regaining some of his strength enough to make one final attempt. He focused on his sword and rushing forward to his foe sent an imense twister. He then put his sword into the ground and leaned on it tired from all the magical attacks he'd been using. (auron has low mp but the highest hp of anyone)  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:52 pm
"I await your blade, swordsman, and I grow impatient."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:59 pm
(dude ... wtf mate? i sent a twister just to get ignored... i dont wanna call you a noob but i gotta bring things to ur attention so often...)  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:15 pm
(Sorry. Disadvantage of speed-reading. I hope the dark chi of the other thread doesn't spread here, and that there are no hard feelings between us.)

All seemed to be in slow-motion for him. He thought the twister would take an eternity to reach himand spoke. But at the end of that sentence, he was struck, and sent skyward, flesh and clothes torn in many placed. He bounced off the ground with a sickening thud, then slid across it to Zatchin's feet. He lay still, not even breath stirring his chest. Crimson ichor flowled freely from him, pooling at her shoes, soaking through to her very socks.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:11 pm
(like i alwyas say what happens in the rp stays in the rp dont worry no negativeness follows you here) (and shes still under a spell where she is in a green buble)

Auron walks away puting his hand back into his coat and put his sword away. He cant hide the fatigue. "you'll understand why that was done another day, i am still your guardian" he is gone after a cloud of dust blows in covering his footprints.  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:39 am
All started to go black.

Hehehe... She'll... she'll see me dying... and her emotions... will flare... her heart... will be reborn out of... sheer force... of will... Hehehehe... I... I feel... cold...

The sun went out. Zaizen could sense no more. He was almost to the other side...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:02 am
had been unconscious for the who fight from when auron stopped her levitating her. howl eventually came out and dragged her back inside. he was going to help out thought this fight was up to the two guys.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:13 pm
(gosh Mobius, dude your so freaken diabolical, your making me cry in real life you nerd!!!!!, crying fine i give in my heart is coming back slowly gosh!!!!!)
the bubble exploaded, she had fire in her eyes, Zaizen was rased in mid air and surounded in a golden mist of light, as he was suddenly healing himself, and his clothes turned back to normal, the sign of the noboby could not be removed but he was alive, he was lowered to the ground softly,and then the bubble disappeared, she fell to the ground with a swift force, her eyes where a pitiful gray and almist lifeless looking, her hair was jet black, she looked over at him, he was safe and then she passed out.

(hehe!!! take that Mobius!!!!! twisted )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:12 pm
(lol yeah that nerds got your number now honey)

Auron was satisfied with his work as he arrived back in the Farplane.  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:57 pm
Little did anyone know a cloud of darkness enshrouded his heart... He could take advantage of it, but it was also capable of activating at random...

He was breathing, but still unconscious. His mind, however, was awake. Hehehehe... It worked. I think... We still have a ways to go, though. Ah, l'amour, toujour, l'amour...

(I see your bet and raise you a Heartless form like Sora's. Do you fold? cool )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:15 pm
( cry I make me cry sometimes, too.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:17 pm
(Read through the saga: story of a new life and see if you don't weep sapphire tears. crying Wahhhhhhhhhh! Fakir! You're so noble! crying wahmbulance )  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:10 am
(you'll stop at nothing, will you???? fine if you want a "battle" you'll get one cool )

she, had helpped him, that was all she cared about, but in order to heal him she had made herself near death as well, she could now feal the pain that he had felt, when he was dying, she drifted in thought, she would be gone soon, at least she had saved him, now he would find his heart and be free from the curse that she had forsaken him to,

(mwa-ha-ha!!!!!, beat that!!!!!!!! twisted )  

Kechero

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:44 pm
Toekiyo
(a blond morman?!?) (well how hot are you on a scale of 1-26

(well i answered it, your turn, what about you guys?????????)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff