Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Fighting Dreamers (Open ^^ Please join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:31 pm
Itachi jumps out of the tree landing behind naruto. "You know Naruto, you should listen to your friend here, he's pretty smart!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:34 pm
Naruto gasped in shock and quickly leapt into the air before grabbing a few kunai. He then threw them towards Itachi, gasping as he saw him, "Who are you?! What have you done to Sasuke?!"  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:40 pm
Itachi dodged the kunai's faster than Sasuke ever cuold and caught them as if they were being thrown in slow motion. He then threw them back at Naruto as he saw naruto land on the ground "I'm sure Sasuke has talked aout me before uzamaki. Has he talked about his brother?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:50 pm
Naruto shouted out in surprise as the kunai flew past him. With a few goofy-looking menuevers, he managed to dodge them and stumble back to his feet, "I guess he mentioned something about wanting to kill you..." he looked at Itachi and the very few wounds he had, "He obviously didn't succeed..."

Sasuke grunted angrily and managed to push himself up with one arm, keeping the other wrapped around his wounded stomach, "Naruto, you have...to get out of here...He's too strong...for you..." he glared at his teammate who stood next to him.

Naruto gazed down at Sasuke and back at Itachi, "No way, Sasuke! I'm not going to back down from a fight!"  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:02 pm
Itachi noded a bit and looked at Sasuke and then agian at Naruto "You would do good to listen to him Uzamaki!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:08 pm
"I don't care what you guys say! I fight whoever I want whenever I want! Especially if that person hurts one of my teammates!" His brow furrowed in concentration as he made the hand signs for his upcoming jutsu.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Five copies of Naruto appeared beside him and the young boy grinned as all fo them leapt into the air, throwing shuriken at Sasuke's older brother.

Sasuke watched carefully, That little fool...he doesn't know what he's up against... he thought. His dark eyes turned to his brother, We need to find a way out of here...and fast...Either that or hope for help to come...where in the world did Neji go?  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:13 pm
Itachi didges the shurikens and throws five of his own hitting his clones this kid knows nothing about fighting, how did he ever become a ninja?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:44 am
Naruto gasped as the clones vanished in a puff of smoke. He quickly dodged the kunai coming towards him and leapt towards Itachi, throwing his fist towards the Uchiha's face.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:51 pm
Itachi dodges the fist and lowly spins and kicks toward his lower back to put him out. "You worse than Sasuke!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:06 am
(We've got a new person playing Naruto smile I'll stick back with Sasuke now, muahaha! XD)

Sasuke sighed. This was pathetic…no way could Naruto land a hit on Itachi. Sasuke had done it, but that was with the power of the curse mark…and that had done more harm then good. Not only did he free the seal from it, he also had to keep it in control so he wouldn’t harm anyone else…He decided to try and even the playing field and sent a few kunai towards his brother’s back. The move caused a sharp pain to shoot through his stomach, but he tried to ignore it.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:11 pm
Itachi fliped back and dodged the kunais. "Don't think I have forgotten you brother, you will not kill me." Itachi left his back toward Sasuke but inticapated all is moves he might make while watching for Naruto's next move.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:50 pm
"So... Nikura... how long have you served under Itachi? And how come I never knew about you!? No one ever tells me anything!" Obito yelled, his arm hanging limply at his side. He put his mask back on and started to act like Tobi again. "Anyway... gyah!" He tripped over a root again. "Crud!" He stood up again and looked over at Nikura. "Are you going to answer me?" He asked again.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:16 pm
(guess I can take over Naruto until that guy posts XD I'm not impatient or anything XP hope you guys don't mind)

Naruto gasped and dodged the kick towards his back. He looked from Sasuke to Itachi and drew a few shuriken from his holster. Then, throwing them towards Itachi, he made a few hand signs, "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Two more clones appeared next to him and chased closely behind the shuriken. They then threw thier fists out at Itachi while Sasuke threw his own kunai at his back.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:02 pm
Itachi flipped out on the field of shurikens and kunais feeling one hit his leg. He ignored it as if nothing had happened and grab sasuke's kunai out of the air and returned it at him. He then attacked the clone killing them in an instant. "You two are just so weak!"He shook his head at them

"I have served under Itachi since the night he killed the clan, Sasuke knows that I have actually helped him that night. I have never met you and never knew about you either."Nikura replied softly and took the yelling as if it was nothing. She waited to see if he would hit her for such an ignorant answer, but she knew no other way to answer.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:50 am
Sasuke's eyes widened in shock as the kunai flew towards him. Unable to activate his sharingan, he held his arms in front of his face and hissed as the kunai buried itself in his arm. A small grunt escaped from his lips as pain shot through from the wound.

Naruto clenched his fists and shook slightly, this guy was a lot tougher then he thought. Closing his eyes, he took in deep, calm breaths. He would have to think of another approach.

Opening his eyes, Naruto leapt towards Itachi and, ducking beneath him, sent a kick flying towards the wound in Itachi's leg.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff