Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:26 pm
"I don't have time to waste with you. I have a b***h to kill." Hidan said, running into the forest. He caught up with Kakuzu. "Found her yet?" He asked sympatheticly. Kakuzu began to shake his head, when he saw the girl lying unconcious on the ground. "Perfect..." Kakuzu smirked, tying some extremely strong ropes around her. He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. "Lets go back to the hideout... we'll finish her off there." Kakuzu said, disappearing. Hidan nodded, disappearing as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:29 pm
Rin stealthily followed behind them.  

The kitsune shippo

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:43 pm
Sakata was in her room thinking  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:46 pm
Motako slowly opened her eyes to realize she was going somewere " AGH! " she screamed " PUT ME DOWN!! " she screamed again. Motako picked up her hands and threw them hard against the person's back " PUT ME DOWN!!! " she screamed again  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:51 pm
Hidan bent over in front of her face. "Shut up you little b***h..." He said, slapping her hard in the face. Kakuzu giggled. "Kukuku... why must you be so mean?" He purred at Hidan. They arrived at the hideout in a couple minutes and walked inside, sealing the door behind them. They threw the girl onto a chair and tied her up tighter, making it hard for her to breathe. "OH! Who's this?" Deidara piped up from behind. Sasori bent over and looked at her face. "Judging from the way she looks..." He ran a hand through her hair, "And the color of her hair, I say, she's Ino Yamanaka and Naruto Uzumaki's daughter." He said flatly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:56 pm
Mad Motako growled at them, her eyes changed from icy blue to blood red, and her canine teeth got sharper " Dont touch me " she hissed at them  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:02 pm
"Oh ho ho... A toughy eh? OH! She's a jinchuuriki! Good job Hidan and Kakuzu!" Deidara said, blowing the hair out of his face. Sasori just stared at her flatly and cold. "I've seen you somewhere before..." He said completely expresionless. Hidan just laid lazily on the couch, his feet on Kakuzu's lap. "She is? I didn't know that... I guess that idiot isn't as useless after all." He said emotionlessly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:03 pm
meso had been following them the whole. ' this might gwt ugly.' he was watching from a tree. he dropped down and caught off hidans head and caught it. his head said"put me down!" meso eyes widened"holy s**t! a talking head!" he threw it against a tree and drew his other dagger as he eyes glowed green slightly but it was very faint and very hard to see.  

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:07 pm
Hidan's body stood up. "DOWN HERE YOU MORON!" His disembodied head yelled. His body beant over and picked it up, placing it back on his shoulders. "How the hell'd you get in here?"Kakuzu asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:08 pm
he had been watching from a tree and threw hidans head at the wall)))  

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:08 pm
" I'm a what now? " she asked them then coughed, her head hurt " Are you ok? " came the voice again ' what...? ' " Are you ok? " ( it's her guardian talking to her, xp ) ' no im not ok! ' " ok, " suddenly a white haired boy appeared in the room, holding his aquward sword on his shoulder, ( he looks like the boy in that picture i posted b4, but here's his picture again in case, User Image
" What are you doing to her? " The boy asked  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:09 pm
Sakata got up and swayed a little she leaned against the wall for support she sniffed the smell of rust and salt wavered throught the air,the smell of blood always made her dizzy thats what her problem with fight was ,the blood,she walked down stairs and saw the kitchen walls were splattered with blood she walked deeper in the kitchen and in there the decapitated figure of kiba laid spread over the kitshen table"no..."she said weakly and dropped on the kiten floor on her hands and knees kisame and itachi walks ed to her "you guys why did you do this"she asks"because we want you as an akatsuki member and it was the only way"says itachi in his calm tone he kicked her in the head knocking her out,kisame picked sakata up and they headed for the hideout  

Level_E_Vampire

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:11 pm
I have to go! I'll post tomorow! see yah l8ter!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:12 pm
((Nya bye!!!!))  

Level_E_Vampire

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:12 pm
((Sadly, i must too. BYE!))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash