Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Your Arsenal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:08 am
The 1897... awesome...
Springfield 1903... love it, but it's sporterized.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:27 am
No pics, but so far I have a Mosin M19/30. It's my babeh, but I want a No.4 Lee Enfield. I got to handle one of those and it was like heaven. heart  

Dyshidrosis

Shameless Dog

mr undercover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:50 pm
User Image
theres my baby  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:19 pm
Glad you could make it. cool
Your rifle PWNs. heart  

I am an eggplant
Crew

Mathem

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:53 pm
Oh wow...love the paint job.
Did you do it yourself?
How? xD;;  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Mathem
Oh wow...love the paint job.
Did you do it yourself?
How? xD;;

nope, the mcmillan stocks can be in marble color, which is a swirl of any colors you want. its a nice little "home" rifle  

mr undercover

ThePirate777

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:46 pm
Not including Army weapons, I'll post those along the way. I hate them, though.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:01 pm
ThePirate777

User Image
I cant tell what the two Bull pups are. One looks like one thats made in Singapore  

EmpressMotoko

ThePirate777

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:06 pm
EmpressMotoko
ThePirate777

User Image
I cant tell what the two Bull pups are. One looks like one thats made in Singapore

First one's insanely obvious.

Austria uses it, so does Australia. 5.56, etc...?

I'll give you a hint- manufactured by STEYR?

The second one's a customized 'MAS, so I wouldn't expect many to get that.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:09 pm
I had me a look at the new walter and they did make bigger versions of all there modles thankfuly  

EmpressMotoko

lance vahari

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:10 pm
Sadly the only firearm I "own" is my 7mm-08 H&R Ultra Hunter. It's nice but it's a b***h to carry around and shoot from anything other than prone or a bench. Heavy bull barrels in single shots make no sense. It's 9 1/2 pounds unloaded and without scope, and it doesn't come with iron sights.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:11 pm
ThePirate777
EmpressMotoko
ThePirate777

User Image

from what I could see it could have been eather howver still nice stuff. All my stuff is on the first page.  

EmpressMotoko

ThePirate777

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:21 am
EmpressMotoko
ThePirate777
EmpressMotoko
ThePirate777

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b132/BobtheAngryPotato/Anonymous002.jpg

from what I could see it could have been eather howver still nice stuff. All my stuff is on the first page.

Hot.
Liking that AK, at least. Canada prohibits them almost entirely, it's a huge b***h to find one. There's clones though, which are ugly and don't even look that much like the original, but if you have your Prohibs and a machete to hack through all the beaurocratic red tape, I'm sure you could get your hands on one.

But all in all, your collection = win.

Freak090, I think you'll find your shooting may improve if you lean forward a bit more? Recoil isn't absorbed very well how you're standing on the first page, I can see why if you had to stand for a long time in that position though.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:14 pm
ThePirate777
EmpressMotoko
ThePirate777
EmpressMotoko
ThePirate777

Hot.
Liking that AK, at least. Canada prohibits them almost entirely, it's a huge b***h to find one. There's clones though, which are ugly and don't even look that much like the original, but if you have your Prohibs and a machete to hack through all the beaurocratic red tape, I'm sure you could get your hands on one.

Freak090, I think you'll find your shooting may improve if you lean forward a bit more? Recoil isn't absorbed very well how you're standing on the first page, I can see why if you had to stand for a long time in that position though.
yup the rifle is an incredably rare mauser that predates ww1 and ammos hard to get. The Ak moddle I have is probably one of the better ones. it may be a clone but its a wel made Chines clone. Best Aks over all came from east germany cause they were alloud to amke there own variants and they were ready for war at a moments notice.  

EmpressMotoko

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:33 am
EmpressMotoko
ThePirate777
EmpressMotoko
ThePirate777
EmpressMotoko
ThePirate777

Hot.

yup the rifle is an incredably rare mauser that predates ww1 and ammos hard to get. The Ak moddle I have is probably one of the better ones. it may be a clone but its a wel made Chines clone. Best Aks over all came from east germany cause they were alloud to amke there own variants and they were ready for war at a moments notice.

Hmm, 7.92 J ammunition?w  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces