Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:40 pm
The kitsune shippo
"yea im fine" he said smiling

Ryou nodded, looking around the town, " Were too Motako? " " Hmm, hows about we go to the Oasis, " She said and smiled at Hinata, who was smileing at Rin. " Kay, " Ryou answered,
" That's good! " Hinata said to Rin, " I'd be really upset if you got hurt Rin-Chan, " she added  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:56 pm
Sero jumped to the Hokage faces. "Man...it is really boring being on the ANBU Black Opps and they have nothing to do. Man...it is like the world has become SAFE."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:02 pm
Rin smiled. "so, to this 'oasis' then?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:59 pm
Sero scouted the village. "Dang...nothing to do! What does a guy have to do to get some excitment around here? Maybe I'll just go down to the base for a little bit." Sero jumped off the roof and started heading for the HQ. "Where was it again? I think it was around the Oasis? Naw they wouldn't make it THAT obvious...or would they? Hmm..."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:39 pm
Hinata nodded. Then smiled, " We're gonna go ahead, see you guys later! " Motako called as she ran on ahead. Ryou dissapeared and became a white mist following Motako,  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:55 pm
Sero made it to the ANBU base. "That is just stupid...'We don't have any missions' here and there." Sero sat on the beach, a little while from the HQ.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:35 pm
xGyuula_Girlx
Hinata nodded. Then smiled, " We're gonna go ahead, see you guys later! " Motako called as she ran on ahead. Ryou dissapeared and became a white mist following Motako,

oh no that means im alone...with hinata-kun! "so....um...wats up?" rin said nervously  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:15 pm
Hinata looked at him curiously, " Still not past your shyness Rin-chan? " she said and smiled sweetly.
~*~*~
" Ok, Motako. I'm going home. I'll see you later, please don't try to cause any trouble. " Ryou said as he began to walk home, Motako giggled. " I promise, " She said and stuck her tounge out at him, " Be sure not to hurt Rin-Chan, I know you don't like him very much, " Ryou stoped in his tracks and turned around like he was going to say something, but he just turned and walked away. Motako sighed and looked out at the pretty blue pond.  

--i--EmBeR--

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:20 pm
"Well this is getting boring." Sero got up. "Guess I'll head back to the village since there is nothing else to do." Sero started to walk, when some bandits came out of nowhere. "Hey, were the Moto Five! You probably heard of us, so you better just give us some money or we will have to get it the hard way." Sero looked at them. "Well...guess I will have to go the hard way." Sero popped his knuckles.

A few minutes later they were all sitting on the beach, knocked out. "Man you all were really boring...and they call you bandits." Sero walked away with all the money they had. "Guess I'll give this to the 'Kage." Sero kept walking thru the forest.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:29 pm
(sorry it takes me so long to reply!)
"i...um...i guess...." rin stuttered  

The kitsune shippo

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:51 pm
Hinata smiled and huged Rin, " I don't understand why though, am I really that special? " She asked, still smiling, but more shyly now.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:55 pm
Sero walked into the Hokage's office. He dropped the money. "Here ya' go. Stolen money, on the house." Sero walked out of the room without the Kage' talking. He walked thru Konoha again. "Man...such a boring day."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

The kitsune shippo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:15 pm
(my computer crashed srry)
"i...um......yeah......i think ur......really..." rin couldnt finish  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:48 pm
(aawww noone replys nomore)  

The kitsune shippo

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff