Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Threads
~*Lily's Lovelies*~ UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:52 pm
Etain smiled, "Please relax, make your self at home. I have both strawberry and cherry preserves. Which do you prefer?" She was so happy to have company, and such handsome company at that. He was so polite, and kind and she was the happiest she'd been in years.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:09 am
Anwen Melantho paced the small clearing, fiddling with her dagger in her paw. She knew the other elder got the letter, and she knew she'd be here, she'd gotten her reply. The reply was a simple ankh from the other elder, she reached into a pocket and pulled out the ankh, symbol of life, and looked at the ornate gold trinket. She knew the other elder had to show, but would she come alone as requested? Only time would tell, Anwen wanted to strengthen her alliances, it was rumored the goddess was returning to the world of the mortals, and when she arrived Anwen wanted her clan and the clans of her allies to be ready to greet the goddess with a united front. The rival clans would never stand a chance against this triad alliance. Anwen paced furiously, awaiting the other elder to show up, hoping that this meeting proved fruitful.

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Aria Kanika

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:23 am
Hetshepsit finally made her way to the small clearing where the other clan elder had requested to meet. Granted she was a little bit late, but she would never cut her daily prayers to the deities short. After all, she didn't want her clan to get on their bad side. Smoothing down her skirt, she approached behind the other elder. "I apologize if I am a bit late for our meeting. I had to complete my daily prayers." She quickly looked over the other elder before speaking again. "What is the reason you have requested this meeting?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:35 am
Anwen relaxed instantly, she came alone, good. She walked over and greeted the other elder, "It is quite alright, I actually invited you here to speak of the fates of our clans. As you may know the Succubus Goddess her self is returning to our world, Aeaval will be here soon. I wanted to speak with you about the fate of our clans, there are rivals who would see our clans destroyed in the eyes of our goddess. I have met with Kalrana, leader of the Phantasm and we have formed an alliance, and in speaking we feel that you and yours would be a strong addition to our alliance. How would you feel about being a part of the triad so strong we would never know defeat?" Anwen was not one for pleasantries, she was on a mission and that was the strength of her clan and any other willing to fight for a similar victory.

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Aria Kanika

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:48 am
Hetshepsit listened to the other elder's words carefully. It was true that the return of the Goddess could cause the downfall of her clan, along with all the other clans. She did not want to see her clan heading to such a fate. Though, she was still weary. Could she really trust Anwen and the other clan leader? Her tail moved back in forth as she thought, and within a few moments she had come up with an answer. "I can see how my clan would be able to help yours, as well as the Phantasm clan, but I would like to meet with the Phantasm elder before I can completely guarantee my clan's alliance to yours." Even though the words she spoke were filled with speculation, she had a few reassuring words to deliver as well. "Though odds are in your favor. The meeting with the Phantasm elder would just be a formality so that I can personally see where her clan's loyalty lies."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:01 am
Anwen smiled and curtsied, "It is understandable, and I assure you she is an honorable woman. She is not only an ally to me, she is a dear friend. I hope that I can know you to be able to call you friend. I want our clans to consider each other sisters so that we all feel we can rely on each other in times of need." She gestured to a small round picnic table inviting Hetshepsit to join her. "I have brought some lunch, please join me." She smiled warmly, the table was abound with wine, and various cheeses, breads and different kinds of sausage. There was fruit and delightful chocolates of every shape and kind. She was one for casual talk, she disliked formalities, and was glad for them to be done so that they could have a nice relaxed conversation.

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Crimson Jazz

Dapper Elder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:46 pm
[- Borael -]
This is a Borael/Etain reserve, since we RPd all awkward-like in AIM.

Etain called Borael handsome and Borael said he wanted to 'settle down'.
Rawr~

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:44 pm
Anteros walked quietly through the forest towards the lake in the clearing. It was a a hot evening and he wanted to cool off. As he reached the water's edge the sand was soft and still warm in the setting sun light. He waded into the water and then swam over to the distant shore, where he could float his entire body, and lay his head on the bank. Her leaned back in the water, using the soft sand to rest his head, letting the warm little waves break against his body.

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Aria Kanika

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:50 pm
Naturelle sighed as she layed on a large rock that sat on the edge of the lake. Her long white braids reached the water and floated, moving as they pleased. She was gazing up at the moon, enjoying the peaceful night and wishing for rain to come tomorrow. She was so lost in thought that she would have never noticed anyone or anything else around her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:01 pm
Anteros closed his eyes and took a deep breath. A scent caught his attention, what was that lovely aroma. Female. Her perfume floated lightly on the air, intriguing him. He sat up in the water, and looked around and saw her laying on the large rock at the edge. He swam over and rested his arms on the edge of the rock, laying his head gently upon them like a pillow he faced her from a few feet away, lower half still in the water. "Nice night tonight isn't it?" His voice was soft and smooth, barely above a whisper so as not to startle her.

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Aria Kanika

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:08 pm
Naturelle's gaze never shirfted from the moon, and she remained still and calm. As the male faebear approached her, she had heard the soft sounds of the water as he swam, so his appearance wasn't a surprise to her. "It would be a nicer night if it were filled with a light rain." Her voice was soft and melodic, so soft that there was no need for her to whisper.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:13 pm
He smiled and closed his eyes, "That it would." He opened his beautiful blue eyes and looked at her as he spoke. "But then we could not see the stars, and tonight they shine like diamonds." He looked up to the sky, the sun had set, leaving the sky a deep violet, filled with many tiny stars glittering beautifully.

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Aria Kanika

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:25 pm
Naturelle glanced at the other fae for a few moments, remaining silent, then turning her eyes back to the clear night sky. "They do. Have you ever seen the stars on a rainy night?" As she spoke in her soft melodic voice, she stretched slightly. "I have. The raindrops make their light reflect beautifully. Although, the lake does as well."  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:57 pm
He smiled, "Indeed they would. I had never thought of that. They would glisten from their crystalline drops wonderfully." He turned and looked into her lovely eyes, "But then again, they sparkle wonderfully in your eyes as well."

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:09 pm
Little angel go away, come again another day....

I have returned! Now for a ton of reconstruction to get this place back up and running.

The devil has my ear today, I'll never hear a word you say....

✚ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff