Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Werewolves vs. Vampires (needs people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:49 pm
Bella looked around and smile a little when the big dark shapes started to get closer. Jacob, just what do you think your doing? She asked, hands on her hips.

Jacob quickly changed behind a tree and walked to address Bella. "There are other vampire's here. What is that about?" He asked accusingly.

Bella glared at Jacob. Oh, don't be foolish, there just traveling through. She told him. And anyways, that is none of your buisness. What where you doing close enough to know they where here?

Jacob gave a small laugh. "Their sent traveld on the wind, highly acute sence of smell, remember?" Jacob retorted, raising an eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:56 am
*Esme opened a door on the far end of the hall way*
Oh wow, this room is stunning.
Christopher turned to Esme and bowed. Thank you again for alowing us to stay on short notice. We'll leave once we find a place to stay.
Crystal on the other hand continues to search the room. I can't believe you actually live in a place like this. Our house wasn't much bigger, but still, this is wonderful. How come we never put anything into the house Christopher?
Why are you asking me, you had control of all the money.
You always said to spend it WISLEY.
Well, that didn't really work out with you and your cars, did it.
You're just as bad as i was!
Oh yeah?!
Yeah!
Their little argument went on untill they noticed Esme had gone, leaving them alone on their bedroom.
Nice way to make a first impression.
Oh shove it Christopher, lets just start looking for a place to stay already.
By all means. They sat beside one another on the bed as Crystal pulls out a labtop and starts typing away.  

Crystal Flowright

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:38 pm
Edward paced in the doorway. How long can it take to tell those dogs to go away? Edward thought to himself, glaring out the door.

"Ok, Edward, I don't have to read your mind to find out what you are thinking. Now will you chill out? She'll be fine and she'll come back," Rosalie said, actually trying to calm him down.

"Hey, Edward, I agree with Rosalie. You need to chill out, dude. Bella knows what she's doing," Emmett said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:01 pm
Bella softened her glare and smiled at Jacob. Come on Jake. Go home, you know that nothing is going to happen.

"No, Bella, I don't know that." He siad angerly. "First off, why do you continue to hang around them? They are dangerous? AndYou don't know these new vampires. I'll leave when you leave." Jacob said stubbornly.

Bella shook her head. I'm not leaving, but you have to leave. Don't make me call Billy. She threatend. She knew it wouldn't do much, but she couldn't think of a way to make him leave. Just then Sam walked up and stood by Jake's side, arm's folded over his chest. Hey Sam. You guys can leave. You have no reason to be here.

Sam grunted and then shrugged. "What do you expect us to do? We smell new blood sucker's, we come to investigate."

I would have called if there was a problem. Bella said simlpy. She looked over her shoulder to see Edward glaring out the door. She gave a smal grimace and turned back to the boys. Seriously though, you guys need to leave. I'll call you later Jake, tell you what's up...If you'd like me to, that is.

"Yeah, whatever." Jake muttered befor turning and storming off for the woods.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:12 am
"I still don't like Bella having to work out our problems with them," Edward muttered angrily.

"And I don't like having those wolves on our land," Rosalie said with disgust. Her nose was still wrinkled from the scent of the wolves that lingered. Ugh, what a disgusting smell. We really need to find a way to block that out, Rosalie thought.

"And I don't like it when my family is in danger because of those dogs. Next time I see them here, friends with Bella or not, I'm going out there instead. I don't like having them here," Emmett said, holding Rosalie closer.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:59 pm
Bella watched them retreat to the forest edge, and then she simply waved and walked back up the stairs to wrap her arms around Edward's waist. I hate how they all act so different. She murmered.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:45 am
"What do you mean, love?" Edward asked.
Rosalie and Emmett just stood off to the side, not uttering a word. Rosalie just glared while Emmett beamed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:26 pm
Bella looked up at Edward and shrugged. Nothing... She smiled at Emmett and Rosalie. So... was that the reason I came home early, or is something else wrong?  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:04 pm
"Nope, that was it. Emmett was about ready to go out and beat them down until the left our land, but we didn't want to start an all out war, so we called you," Edward said.

"Oh, yeah, that's right. Give Emmett all the credit," Rosalie said with a joking smile, a very rare sight.

Emmett grinned sheepishly at the comment about him beating them until they left, although it was probably very true.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:04 am
Hey! I'm just trying to get the word out about an awesome Twilight RP site. It would be so cool if you could chesk it out and join! Please.

www.moonlessxnight.poboards67.com

That's the URL. Please come chesk it out, make an account and application. Please join the fun! It was started not to long ago so there isn't many posts, but the more people who join the more fun it'll be! So please, come check it out! And... tell your friends about it too! Thanks

-Jordan.

Xhanti

Catdog17591

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:26 pm
Carlisle looked up from his chair in his room and watched as Esme walked in.
"You've showed them their room i presume." He said as she walked over and sat on the corner of his desk.
Esme smiled softly before giving him a soft kiss.
"They won't cause any trouble," He assured her. "I know they won't." He said. "They are afterall mature vamipres in teenage bodies." He said before giving her a quick kiss.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:38 pm
Bella smiled at the sight of Rosalie smiling. Well, Emmett, if Jake doesn't stop acting like a stubborn brat, I made just let you beat him. She laughed, only have joking.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:08 pm
"Yes," Emmett said in a fairly loud whisper.

Rosalie started laughing at Emmett. "Wow, Emmett, you get the slightest chance to beat the crud out of a wolf and to start a war and you're happy," Rosalie said through laughs, holding one of his hands.

Edward leaned over to Bella. "That's the first time I've seen Rosalie laugh in who knows how long. As much as she dislikes you, I think she sees a bit of herself in you," Edward whispered in her ear.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:54 pm
Bella looked at Edward with her large coffee colored eyes. Is that a good thing? She asked, almost silently.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:57 pm
"It all depends on how you look at it. It's good because it means that she doesn't absolutely hate you, but it also means that she expects you to make the decision she thinks is right," Edward said, looking down at her.

"What?" Emmett asked innocently, letting go of Rosalie's hand.

Rosalie smiled and started to walk to the couch but Emmett grabbed her by her waist and pulled her back. "Oh my God, Emmett! Don't do that!"  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff