Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:59 pm
I better head somewhere...

Rubbing her forehead, the pink hair colored nin walking down the stairs and feeling awfully tired. She really need to rest on a bed soon. Ah, bed is such a inviting word after a hard day of work and not sleeping for two days alright since she couldn't leave her work to someone's else.

"What should I do next?"

Sighing softly, Sakura removing her hand away from her forehead and covering her eyes from the sunlight as she leaving Hokage's tower. Letting her feet taking her where she wanna go, the question is why...?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:18 pm
Chi finished her ramen, paid and left, not realizing she had put more money than she intended too. She didn't say anything to Ayame - just walked out of the building to the building she was living in.
What's wrong with me?  

o_chibi_chan

Go Younha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:06 pm
Ayame ate more of her ramen and finished it not too long after Chi left without a word. She reached in her pocket and paid for her ramen.

"It was nice seeing you again!"
The ramen shop owner and his daughter said before Ayame left.

"Eh? Oh, it nice you see you again too." Ayame replied giving the old man and his daughter a small smile.

Ayame walked around the village again before going to the apartments she used to live in to go rent a room for her stay.
She came across a big old tree and sat on one of the branches, getting a good view of the village. She brushed her bangs to the side and fixed her eye patch covering her right eye. She sighed and took out her old headband from leaf from her side pouch.

I wonder how the others are right now..

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:20 pm
Chi sat outside of her apartment door, half awake.
It's the right thing to do...it's the right thing...
Chi went inside and laid on her bed as she started to sink into a deep sleep. She could vaguely hear someone saying 'yes it is', but she brushed it aside as part of a dream.  

o_chibi_chan

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:29 pm
Why here...?

Looking up, Sakura finding herself standing in front of her apartment's door with her keys in her hand. Opening the door, she closed behind her before she rushing over to her bed and throwing herself on there. Landing and bouncing few times, this medic-nin clinging on her pillows and feeling herself more tired each second lying there. Yawning softly, her eyes slowly closing and her world becoming dark...

In her ears, she hearing someone whispering to her,
"You're not done yet... "

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:54 pm
he looks down at his hands as he looks at the band of gold around his finger he smirks a bit and places it to his heart. he thinks to himself "sakura i know you know that no matter what i will always love you" he smiles as he gets back up and starts more on his training. for some reason he knows something is going to happen.  

Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:51 pm
Waking up, Sakura lying on her back and staring up at her own apartment's wooden ceiling. Turning to her side, her hand reaching for her analog clock and cursing softly as she rolling off her bed. Rushing inside her bathroom, the hot water running down her tired body and washing away two days of smells from the hospital. Leaving the hot steam, she standing in front of her closet and changing to her usual clothes before leaving her apartment again. Placing her keys back in her pounch, her doors are locked and ready to go.

Heading off, she supposed to meet up with her master Tsunade end of her work, but she has been deter to somewhere else. Praying above, she wishing that her master not there and somewhere else in a bar, but due to lack of working in Hokage. Her master has been occupied with helping her training harshly.

Oh, I hope shishou not mad...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:35 am
after training for quite a while he gets tired as he goes inside a dug out tree he places up some camo so the enterance is hidden as he lays inside and goes to sleep. as he sleeps he mumbles incoherently  

Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300

o_chibi_chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:50 pm
Chi wakes up and gets out of her bed. She goes to the bathroom to wash her face, but stumbles a little.
Owwie. My head hurts...like I ran into a pole and hit my head on both the pole and the ground - hard.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:14 pm
Entering a path, it leading to where the three block of tree placed on the clear field. There is a blond woman with two pony tails and a medium sized sake in her hands. She is sitting on the middle log. Looking dazed at the sky, her beauty of never fade as her brown chocolate eyes glazing at the clear blue skies.

Where is her?

Swallowing once, the pink hair colored kunoichi got a bad feeling to approach her shishou in that state of mind. Feeling a bit fearful, her feet moving forward bravely and walking up toward where this woman sitting. Taking a deep bow, Sakura remaining quiet for a moment for her shishou to acknowlege her present as well as accept her apologe if this woman allows it. Her pink cotton candy bangs (hair) sweeping passed her shoulder when she bow as it covering partly her face and leaving resting of her hair hanging barely over her shoulder. Her hands are folded on her lap and waiting paitently for her master to respond.

Oh, please... No fights against shinshou...

Tipping the bottle back, Tsunade finishing her last drop of sake and letting her tongue tasting the bitterness of this cooling liquid. Dropping her glaze, her eyes are looking at her pupil with pure proud and joy. However, her drunk state didn't let her see more than her mind allowed. Throwing the bottle behind her, it landed thump on the ground as it rolling away from the scene and disappearing into the bushes. Crossing her legs, this blond woman observing her student and leaning back so, her hands resting on the edge of the log.

Where did that bottle go? Oh, well.

"You're late..."

Immediately, Sakura responding back with a soft shame of being late and keeping herself bow. Closing her eyes, her own conclusion to accept her fate rather than give any excuse.

"Shishou... Duibuqi [I'm sorry] for coming late. I had overslept without knowing that I suppose to be here... I'll accept any punishment that you'll give me."

Lifting a smirk, Tsunade seeing her shining pupil has grown much more than last time that she saw her. Noticing Sakura's black panda eyes, the master feeling worried about her overload of her work and training. Thinking of lesser punishment, she didn't wanna over work her student today after her job in the hospital is stressing.

Hmmm, what should we do today for your training, Sakura?

"Start warm-ups by scretching and jogging in place before giving me 100's push-up's as well as practicing your punches and kicks on the tree over there. However, today just work on your basic skills and do not break that tree."

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:36 pm
yawns streches and wakes up feeling refreshed as he packs up his camp and moves on deeper into the forest. he goes to where he was training earlier and sets up a few traps so that he can test himself as he rigorlessly trains.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:23 pm
after training for an extended period of time he feels worn out. he rest for only moments as he makes his way back to the village. he then goes to his place and walks in as he goes and lays down for a bit "i wonder where sakura is?" he looks at his ring then lays down and falls asleep.  

Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:35 pm
he looks around as he wakes "oh yeah i came back home. i wonder what sakura is up to?" he gets up and changes as he goes to the door and leaves his apartment and locks up carrying only what he really needs. he walks around the village looking around as if looking for someone. he stops at the park area and sits for a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:10 pm
Koneko in her wolf form runs out of the forest looking back only to see her small puppy running after her"nice one Chuchi " "arf arf"  

Kitty_Wolf_15

Hidden Leaf Village

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces