Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Dragon Quest (Many choices available! Huge twist page 18) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alchemist of the Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:13 pm
"You owe me." Gandohar whispered again. Then, changing subjects, he asked, "When are we going to kill this mad man? Or will Ryuichi and I go ourselves?"

Nyrok sniffed Aisu's chest curiously. He then gave her a lick, as if saying "I'm sorry"

Unkar looked at Gandohar, worried.

He felt the energy through the air. He could now find them. He led the troops, to a small town, where a crazy man was said to live, who lived to only kill others. Death grinned at the thought.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:26 pm
Aisu gave Nyrok a smile to say "im srry to."
"oh hey Aisu! i forgot to give you this." Yuna said. She pulled out a thin but long box. Aisu opens it and exclames "yay! my moms Lute!!!" ((aka lute = guitar pretty much))
"Yea she gave it to me before i left." Yuna said
"yea we are gunna kill him Right Away!" Yuna said with everysingal emotion that was posible.
"oh and Aisu Niaru says hi." Yuna said with a teaseing grin.
"I dont care! i hate that boy!" Aisu said.  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:54 pm
((Gaara, her parents (that includes mom) are DEAD! how did a dead person give her the lute?))

"We need a plan then. Since Aisu was dying, we should repeat it." Gandohar started. Nyrok stood anxiously by his side. "The dogs are guarding the building. Instead of killing innocent animals, we're going to let Nyrok," he looked at the wolf, who barked his agreement. "talk to the dogs. When they are out of the way, we will go inside. We must be silent! Like ninja's. We go inside, then," he drew what the building looked like in the ground. It was quite large, but yet small in comparison to his home. "he sleeps in this room. Now he is probably sleeping. As you can see, theres three rooms." He pointed at the drawing on the ground. They looked like three individual huts, connected by a hall way. The huts were each very large. They formed a triangle shape. The room he slept in would be the point of the triangle. He moved his stick down the south east direction, two another hut. "In this room, Yuna and Ryuichi will enter. Sorry, but Khimaru will have to stay out, perhaps on patrol. He's too large. Now, you two enter this room, and sneak into his room. I don't know whats inside, so me and Yuna will enter through this room." He pointed to the room dierectly west of the room that Aisu and Ryuichi will enter. "We will sneak in from the other side. Nyrok, Khimaru, and Unkar will stay outside, on watch. How does that sound?" he asked.

((Sorry, that was a bit long. xd ))

Unkar immediately piped up. "What of Mara?" He asked.

"Who is she?" Gandohar asked.

"Ah, I've never introduced you to her? You never saw her?" Suddenly, a bird as white as Unkar's robe flew off his shoulder.

Gandohar never noticed it there before. Did he not see her, or did she just appear? "She will stay....she will come with us. She's small and will be able to see whats inside, once Nyrok talks with the dogs, mind you."

((small font typically helps me read better, if it doesn't help you, just say so; I can edit my post and I won't do it furthermore))

The energy vanished soon after. Death felt the it fade away. It's power..gone. he thought.
Suddenly, something-some mysterious force-hit him. He fell over. "The power, it is getting stronger! I can feel it!" he cackled. "Faster, faster!" he commanded. His red eyes gleamed with satisfaction.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:28 pm
Ryuichi loked over to Khimaru and sent him a message saying You heard them, you gotta stand guard outside. Khimaru responded, I will follow the orders with respect  

Kazuya Maeda

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:56 pm
((yuna lived in a different village and got the lute as a going away present,))
"Sounds good" Yuna said
"ok" Aisu said.
K'nock woke up and walked over not knowing or careing about what was going on.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:04 pm
((Oh ok. forgot K'nock. I also said Yuna twice XD Aisu goes with Ryuichi and Gandohar goes with Yuna))

"K'nock can stay out side as well." Gandohar said.

When he saw that everyone understood the plan, Gandohar said, "Let's begin while the sun is in the sky." Gandohar ran towards the house, until the house came into view. He stopped and waited for everyone to catch up.

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:10 pm
(okey this looks like a good time to join,)
name: Draka
type: (i forgot what the bad guys are)
weappons: unknown to the naked eye,
looks like,
User Image
powers:fire eliment,
bio: no one knows her and very few can tell about her after they meet her, she struggles with goast of the past,
(that good?????)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:39 pm
((That looks good, except your supposed to pm them to me xd but don't worry about it! You should also choose your guardian animal, class (like whether your a peasant or noble etc) Race (Human, orc, etc.) Death Carriers are the enemies, its all in the first post. Other then that, thougrh, it's good! I like the picture!))  

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:48 pm
Ryuichi followed the them up to the mansion. He saw all of the armed guards. It was pretty heavy security. This guy must've been really loaded.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:00 pm
"I wasn't expecting this many guards." Gandohar admitted. "Do you want to storm his house and kill them all, or shall we be sneaky about it, and decrease our chances of being hurt?" Gandohar asked Ryuichi, Khimaru, Aisu, K'Nock, Yuna, Nyrok, Unkar, Mara ((And anybody else who I forgot and who is with them XD))

ATTACK! was Nyrok's silent answer.

"It would be mch wiser to sneak around, but I understand the young ones, seeking excitement." Unkar said. Mara nodded her white head.

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:57 pm
"Attack!" yuna said silently.
"um...attack? i guess..." Aisu said
i dont know? i want to sneak... K'nock said to Aisu
"K'nock says sneak." Aisu said for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:34 pm
"Four for attack, three for sneak." Gandohar said, keeping track. "So what do you two thing, Khimar and Ryuichi?"

Nyrok went over to K'nock, and whimpered an apology. It was wrong of me to try and eat you, he told him. He started sniffing and licking K'nock.

Mara flew and landed on Nyrok's head. I'm Mara, She told them.  

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:51 pm
I say we sneak. Khimaru said silently. "Khimaru says we sneak," Ryuichi said, "and I agree with him. If we charge in, then the target is aware of our presence and will attempt to escape."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:46 pm
"Then we shall sneak." Gandohar said, a little disappointed. He was looking forward to the rush of battle. "We need a new plan." Gandohar slowly lifted his head from behind the bushes and tried to count how many guards there were. He could hear a couple of dogs; he counted 4. 4 of the guards were holding the dogs on leashes. He counted 6 more men walking around. "I can see about 10 guards and 4 dogs." Gandohar announced.

With so many guards, why hasn't the guard come in and killed them? They couldn't possibly have not found it, for they surely must be able to hear the dogs? Nyrrok said. Gandohar voiced what he said.

Gandohar had an idea, but wasn't sure whether it was good. "Nyrok and Khimaru will stay here. The rest of us go behind the buildings. When we give the signal, Khimaru and Nyrok will show themselves. What we're hoping for is that they will scare the guards. Nyrok can talk to the dogs. We will come from behind and attack. But we might wake the mad man up." Gandohar explained. "Maybe we should go find the guard and ask for their assistance." Gandohar thought out loud.

"As if they will assist us." Unkar said. "All they do is collect unfair taxes from peasants. They wouldn't be able to arrest a person, let alone help kill the mass murderer! How about we do this?" He pressed his arms to the ground. When he got back up, they were all invisible. "We can sneak in now, easier."

Gandohar stood amazed at his powers. He thought that Unkar was a healing mage, but there was apparently much more to him. "Let's go then!" Gandohar said and stood up from behind the bushes.

He stood, over looking the triangle house that hosted the most wanted man alive! 50,000gold piece reward for his head! He teleported himself in, making sure Shadow was well hidden. He looked at the man on the bed. He had a large, thick beard, heavy sideburns, and bright blue eyes. They were frozen in place, staring at the ceiling. Blood seeped out of his chest, where the dagger lay.

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces