Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Final Battle! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:00 pm
Ryu continued to walk towards the academy, but she slowed enough to walk next to Chihiro. Under her breath, she muttered the spell to release Ryo and Mai. You two scan the area, especially the shadows, ordered Ryu mentally. They were gone before Chihiro or Sasuke noticed.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:17 pm
(I don't have a problem with that. Just don't take Hidan XD)
Sasuke stiffened. Someone was watching them...He lowered his hand to the holster on his leg and drew out two kunai. His eyes blazed red with the sharingan.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:27 pm
((I have a problem with it!!! Dun take over my charecter again! Last warning. Sorry for my sudden disappearence. I kinda got in trouble, and yeah. I'm not even supposed to be on right now. sneaky sneaky me...))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:31 pm
(XD I was wondering where you were. And I think she meant she was going to take a different villain. Well, hope you don't get in trouble wink XD)  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:11 am
(I was going to take a different villain. I was going to be Itachi, or Kabuto of someone else until you came back Kiba-Kun. And again, im really sorry for doing that)

When Chihiro noticed Sasuke holding his holster, she took out a Demon Wind Shuriken.

I knew someone was watching us  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:50 pm
We found him, said Mai. Do you want us to attack?
Hearing this Ryu glanced at where Mai and Ryo were. They were atop two buildings looking down into the alley between them. Who is it? she asked mentally. Ryu was hoping that it wouldn't be Hidan, she had enough of him for a week at least.
I do believe that it is Kabuto, commented Ryo through their connection.
Ryu smiled, she had no qualms about battling Kabuto. Not yet, she said. Stopping, Ryu said, "We're going to be late unless we take a short cut. I know of an old one that leads right to where we're going." She hoped her friends picked up on the cue. Mai, go to the academy and warn them that I may be late, ordered the young jonin as she headed towards the alley where Kabuto was waiting. Ryo, attack on my command, Ryu added as an after thought. Before reaching the alley, Ryu drew two kunai from their sheaths at her waist. "Just to be on the safe side,"she commented, "You never know when you'll run into a booby-trap while following this short cut."

((Hope you don't mind that I picked a villian for you Chihiro. Kiba, we're sorry about earlier and I hope you don't mind that we picked a new villian for now.))

Ryu of the Sands

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:36 am
(I dont mind at all. Yeah I hope so to Kiba, its only temporary until you are able to get back on the site)

Chihiro looked up at Kabuto.

Great! Now Orochimaru is planning on taking me, she said to herself ,Or...maybie

She looked at Sasuke, knowing the Sound will probably try to get him first  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:07 am
((well beware! hidan and kakuzu are back... for now! >3))

Hidan sat hidden in a tree where all you could see, if you looked hard enough, was the shimmer of his silver hair. He sighed and laid back on the branch, his head resting on Kakuzu's lap. "Hello Kuzu-chaaan~" Hidan purred happily. Kakuzu smiled, even though you can't see it, and patted his partners head. "Hida-kun... why do you act so cute around me?" Kakuzu mused, staring into his companion's violet eyes.
Hidan smiled. "That's for me to know, and you to not find out!" He mused happily. He loved to mess with Kakuzu. Who wouldn't? Kuzu was one of the people in the Akatsuki who liked to know everything... and hated it when someone didn't tell him something. Kakuzu sighed, "Oh, come on Hida-senpaaai... tell me!" He said, running his fingers through Hidan's hair. Hidan smirked and shook his head. "Like I said before, it's for me to know and you to not find out! Oh ho ho... I love messing with you Kuzu-chaaaan!" Hidan smiled and sat up, hugging Kakuzu's neck.

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:27 am
Sasuke glared up at Kabuto, his sharingan blazing, "What are you doing here?" he asked, tightening his grip on the kunai, "Come to do Orochimaru's dirty work for him?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:39 am
Hidan broke his embrace on Kakuzu's neck and stared below them, watching Sasuke and Kabuto. "Oh ho ho... this will prove interesting! Won't it Kuzu-chaan!" He purred, watching as intently as a cat watching a mouse. Kakuzu nodded in agreement.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:13 pm
Chihiro ooked at Kabuto then back at Sasuke.

Kabuto smirked and said, "Precsely Sasuke. But Orochimaru would like to meet you tonight"

Chihiros eyes widened as hse said, "Sasuke! Dont do it! Its obviosly a trap!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:45 pm
Ryu jumped in between Sasuke and Kabuto. "If you want Sasuke, you'll have to go through me," she said in complete definance. Smirking, she added, "I have yet to be defeated by a medical ninja." Suddenly she threw the two kunai that she had in her hands. While he's busy dodging those I'll activate my Shadoweye as well as my Blade of the Dragon, she thought as she closed her eyes and made the required hand signs quickly. Opening her eyes again, Ryu raced towards Kabuto, furious that he showed his face in The Hidden Leaf Village after his betrayal of it.  

Ryu of the Sands

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:15 pm
Sasuke's eyes narrowed, but he didn't answer Chiro. Leaping into teh air, he performed the hand signs he needed to perform his flame jutsu. He held his hands in front of his mouth and blew on his fingers, sending a blast of fire soaring towards Kabuto.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:46 am
Chihiro jumped up also and did handsigns.

While Kabuto is distracted I'll use chidori

Chihiro appeared behind Kabuto and chidori appeared in her hand.

"CHIDORI," she screamed  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:29 am
Ryu had to jump into the air to avoid being burnt by Sasuke's Fireball. She did a couple of midair flips before landing in the same place that she jumped from. "This is for betraying the village!" she screamed as she swung her Blade of the Dragon. Unfortunatly, Kabuto wasn't there any more, Chihiro's chidori kocked him into a nearby wall. Stalking up to him Ryu placed the end of her blade against his neck and said, "Give me one good reason I should spare you."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff