Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi RPG: The Wolf's Song (New Seto Needed.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:10 am
"You don't have to worry Mokuba, it's not like you can't visit him at all." Jou commented. "Actually, you should be seeing him very often if I know Salem's thirst for the books in the pack's collection right."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:32 am
Seto heard the word 'books' and smiled. It was about time he got back to reading again. He hadn't had time in ages. It might be nice to just relax with a good book and Jou's warm arms to wrap around him and-
'Oh hell...' He decided to set his brain to auto pilot and search for the doctor he could barely remember over the net. He finally found her, doing some child psychology presentation on abused children. He also found her phone number, which he promptly dialed. He let it ring and was going to hang up when someone answered.
"Do you know what time in the morning it is?! Honestly, whoever you are don't you have something better to do than call up people in the middle of the night and-" She was cut off by Seto.
"I'm sorry. I forgot about the time zone difference. It's Seto. Seto Kaiba. You remember me don't you?" He heard a gasp on the other end of the phone, then silence. "Are you alright?"
"I didn't ever expect... I mean... you... you actually remembered my name? Out of all the stupid things you remembered my name?" She asked.
"Of course. Look, it's late for you, I could call back in the morning-"
"No, that's alright. It is morning, just earlier than I'm used to." She replied.
"Look, I've been looking for a way to... pay you back for what you've done for me. I wanted your input." Seto said.
"I don't need payment... I just... talking to you is enough, knowing you're fine, you got by." She said.
"I'm still going to send you something." Seto said. The conversation continued about a lot of nothing and small talk until Seto discerned just exactly what she needed and that was money.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:54 am
Jou stayed out of the conversation, though he didn't entirely butt out of it. "Here, pack this in the suitcase as well, your brother might kill me if he forgot it." Jou commented, handing the frame with a picture of him and Mokuba together on a rare outing, or so it seemed by the picture.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:12 am
Seto looked up from writing the check. He spotted a glint of silver and knew exactly which picture that was. After he'd woken from Death T. Mokuba had convinced him to take some time off from work, and they had gone to an amusement park of all places... He smiled, nostalgia kicking in, and then it hit him like a brick to the face. He was still a teenager. He was nostalgic and still a teenager. He had everything any man could ever want. He could just skip straight to retirement, and live like this for the rest of his life. That disturbed him enough to know that Mokuba was right. He did move too quickly.
"How could I be so stupid?" He asked quietly, head sinking into his hands.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:15 am
"Stupid over what?" Jou commented.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:19 am
Seto hadn't realized he'd be heard. "I mean... I have everything anyone could ever want, I could skip straight to retirement, so why was I still pushing myself? What did it matter?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:24 am
"Sorry, sensitive hearing, bad habit of listening in on top of that. Well, think on it, you wanted to make sure that Mokuba could get whatever he wanted whenever he wanted however he wanted, you never wanted to leave him in need of something more, now did you?" Jou questioned. "You wanted to provide a good stable income so that he wouldn't have to worry. And you liked working with your computers and holograms, I'm sure you changed the company into one that you would be able to at least do one thing that you love."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:29 am
Mokuba listend but stayed out of the conversation, he wished he could be a were too, that way he could be by his brothers side as always. But there he went, thinking for himself again. He took his locket opening it as a constant reminder of who was most important. He let out a small sigh before clutching it in his hand, he knew who was more important. Hed do anything for him, even if it sacraficed his own full happiness. He knew his brother had given him all the happiness in the world, even sacraficing his own for him. Now it was his turn to sacrafice, his brother deserved more happiness then anyone.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:32 am
"Mokuba? Hey, kiddo, you're becoming a were too, you know." Jou commented, realizing what Mokuba was getting upset about. "You're just not moving into the Den, is all. Salem will be here to help you and keep you company okay?" Jou whispered this all in the other's ear, "Because I can tell true mates even when they're still human by scent."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:34 am
(G2G, be back tomorrow most likely.)  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:42 am
((Kay Ja. mrgreen ))

" N-Nani? " he asked rather confused, he was glad to be a were, but he still wished to be closer with his brother. But that didnt matter, he already decided who was more important here. Though he didnt know why they both could live in the mansion, though that would get Seto caught. But Seto could easily say he wanted to hand over the company for an early retirment instead of fake suicide. But that was probably so he could start over, he just wished it could be like always and be by his side all the time.

'Stop it..quit being selfish and spoiled. What Seto wants, hes gonna do, and your not gonna stop him.' the voice scolded in his head. It was right, he was being rather selfish thinking of how to solve his own desires.'I'll just have to get use to it..Im just use to being by Seto and coming home ot Seto. But i need to get sue to it not being like that anymore. It would still happen when we were to marry, we get our own houses and have to visit. It would happen sooner or later, guess Im just not ready, but Ill get use to it.' Mokuba thought to himself trying to stay positive. If it bothered him that badly, hed talk about it ot Seto later. Right now he wondered what Jou was talking about.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:50 am
((Personally, I don't think Seto would have thought of giving up his company before faking his own death. He's strange like that. Even if he did think of it later, he wouldn't admit that it was probably a better plan to begin with.))

"Mokuba, let's have some fun before I go okay? We'll go out somewhere, to an amusement park that I don't own or something. And you can help dye my hair instead of doing it at a salon. You seem to know what you're doing." Seto's eyes lit up, a rare show from him. "We'll do it in some outrageous colour, like blue or something."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:26 pm
"Don't worry about moving things that you'll need from here to there, I can go back and get the rest of the pack to help... Then you two can have the day free to do whatever the hell you want, all day long... Sides, it'll be good for you to have a spot of fun." Jounouchi commented. "Just bring him back here before you go and dye his hair.... I'll like to watch you do that."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:42 am
"The mess it'll make? Ya, it probably will be fun to watch. I wonder if I can come up for a good pretext for being at the docks... Oh yes. That shipment of duel disks being sent to America. That should do nicely..." Seto was already off in thought and scribling henscratch notes on a piece of scrap paper.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:22 am
Mokubas eyes lite up as well, he loved the idea of going off with Seto. Seto never Id this before, maybe faking his death and ditching the company was a good idea. He still had to get use to the fact he wouldnt be by his side like before, but he knew he could get use to that. Come to think of it, with a laptop comupter and no call in he still could be. Thinking about it now, things wouldnt really changed, the only time it would, would be during school and the rare call ins to the company he would get. He wanted him and Jou and all the others to spend time together as well, he knew they would help him with the quest to getting Seto back to normal. But he still wanted to be with his brother and have chances where they could just be together, just the two of them after he had opened more. " Thats sounds awsome! " Mokuba excalimed eyes still lite. He couldnt help but be overly excited.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff