Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Who thinks Haji is a sexybeast!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:29 pm
~waiiii, no more rabid fangirls, please, I beg of you XD~  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:43 am
What happened?!?! We only got a little surge of fangirls! gonk I was expecting some big reaction! Where have all the fangirls gone? crying I don't think people read the update thread much, thus the word of Hagi's revealing fan art was not spread enough through out the guild. cry  

YamiCheza
Crew

Silly Whorebiscuit

3,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:02 am
Hes freakin hot!

But the no sense of humor things kills the fangirl in me (o_O) xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:30 am
Angelic_Demon_Angelique
Hes freakin hot!

Oh, I see. Makes sense. I guess it's kind of like our one of our other mods explained it:

Jessikenz
- Saya is a b***h because of what happened to Riku and because it didnt end that night on the ship (because Saya is not as strong as Diva) Plus she's traveling with Haji. He barely freaking talks and when he does it always "if that's what you wish, Saya". Anyone would be a b***h if they had no one to TALK to for a damn year.

xd  

YamiCheza
Crew

Silly Whorebiscuit

3,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:50 am
YamiCheza
Angelic_Demon_Angelique
Hes freakin hot!

Oh, I see. Makes sense. I guess it's kind of like our one of our other mods explained it:

Jessikenz
- Saya is a b***h because of what happened to Riku and because it didnt end that night on the ship (because Saya is not as strong as Diva) Plus she's traveling with Haji. He barely freaking talks and when he does it always "if that's what you wish, Saya". Anyone would be a b***h if they had no one to TALK to for a damn year.

xd

LMAO!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:30 pm
i love haji!!!!! HE'S SUPER SEXXXY!!!!

heart heart he's my #1 anime crush! heart heart

his voice is so awesome too!!!! * melts to a puddle of joy*  

wallflower55

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:19 pm
Angelic_Demon_Angelique
YamiCheza
Angelic_Demon_Angelique
Hes freakin hot!

Jessikenz

xd

LMAO!

That was like reaction, too, when I read that! rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:53 pm
I just think Haji is cool looking. ;3  

Sokiee

OG Gaian

NecromanticSunshineShop

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:36 am
YamiCheza
Angelic_Demon_Angelique
YamiCheza
Angelic_Demon_Angelique
Hes freakin hot!

Jessikenz

xd

LMAO!

That was like reaction, too, when I read that! rofl

LOL tsk tsk Hagi..Making Saya a b***h xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:33 pm
Crispin Freeman does many voices, people. He's done Tsume from Wolf's Rain, Itachi from Naruto, Haji, Joel, Van Argeno, and many other minor characters from Blood+, Rude from Final Fantasy VII, Hideki from Chobits, Alucard from Hellsing (that was the role that set his career), Turnip Head from Howl's Moving Castle, Kyon from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Mathias Cronqvist from Castlevania, Amon from Witch Hunter Robin, Hibiki Amawa from I! My! Me! Strawberry Eggs!, and many other roles that aren't as well known, such as Will Turner in the Disney games of Pirates of the Carribean. I do agree that he has a wonderful voice. He is definitely doing the job he was meant to do. Just to let you all know, if you don't already....Crispin Freeman is my favorite voice actor. I also love Vic Mignogna (Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist), Tony Oliver (Lupin in Lupin III), and Kirk Thorton (Jin from Samurai Champloo), all of whom I have met, and enjoyed meeting. They are all very sweet and humble people. Fun fact, Tony Oliver goes to my church. smile No lie. And my best friend is a close family friend of his. That's how I know him, along with the church thing.
Sorry about the novel.

Virvada

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:40 am
Iubire
Crispin Freeman does many voices, people. He's done Tsume from Wolf's Rain, Itachi from Naruto, Haji, Joel, Van Argeno, and many other minor characters from Blood+, Rude from Final Fantasy VII, Hideki from Chobits, Alucard from Hellsing (that was the role that set his career), Turnip Head from Howl's Moving Castle, Kyon from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Mathias Cronqvist from Castlevania, Amon from Witch Hunter Robin, Hibiki Amawa from I! My! Me! Strawberry Eggs!, and many other roles that aren't as well known, such as Will Turner in the Disney games of Pirates of the Carribean. I do agree that he has a wonderful voice. He is definitely doing the job he was meant to do. Just to let you all know, if you don't already....Crispin Freeman is my favorite voice actor. I also love Vic Mignogna (Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist), Tony Oliver (Lupin in Lupin III), and Kirk Thorton (Jin from Samurai Champloo), all of whom I have met, and enjoyed meeting. They are all very sweet and humble people. Fun fact, Tony Oliver goes to my church. smile No lie. And my best friend is a close family friend of his. That's how I know him, along with the church thing.
Sorry about the novel.

Hey don't worry about how long your post is! The guild is here for people to talk! biggrin Yes, all very good voice actors! And thats freaking awesome about how Tony Oliver goes to your church! xd Seriously!

I think my favorite role out of the many Crispin Freeman has done would have to be Amon of Witch Hunter Robin just because that was the first anime I heard him in. WHR was one of the few anime (and one of the first) that my whole family would watch together. And then in Blood+ him and Ms. Kari are the lead roles again and it happens to be another of the few anime my family enjoys watching. Maybe his voice has some magic power? xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:50 am
YamiCheza
Iubire
Sorry about the novel.

Hey don't worry about how long your post is! The guild is here for people to talk! biggrin Yes, all very good voice actors! And thats freaking awesome about how Tony Oliver goes to your church! xd Seriously!

I think my favorite role out of the many Crispin Freeman has done would have to be Amon of Witch Hunter Robin just because that was the first anime I heard him in. WHR was one of the few anime (and one of the first) that my whole family would watch together. And then in Blood+ him and Ms. Kari are the lead roles again and it happens to be another of the few anime my family enjoys watching. Maybe his voice has some magic power? xd

His voice makes millions of women want to have his babies- OF COURSE ITS MAGICAL! rofl His voice is good. 3nodding  

NecromanticSunshineShop

Silly Whorebiscuit

3,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:56 am
NecromanticSunshineShop
YamiCheza
Iubire
Sorry about the novel.

His voice makes millions of women want to have his babies- OF COURSE ITS MAGICAL! rofl His voice is good. 3nodding

Thats right Necro...His voice is good. LOL

Tony Oliver going to your church is...wow.. eek Good thing he doesnt go to mine because then I'd be force to sing the Lupin the Third theme every time I'd see him sweatdrop xd He'd hate me by the time church was over LMAO  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:33 am
Angelic_Demon_Angelique
NecromanticSunshineShop
YamiCheza
Iubire
Sorry about the novel.

Thats right Necro...His voice is good. LOL

Tony Oliver going to your church is...wow.. eek Good thing he doesnt go to mine because then I'd be force to sing the Lupin the Third theme every time I'd see him sweatdrop xd He'd hate me by the time church was over LMAO

lol!
I can just see you now..Sitting behind him and whispering the theme song in a creepy squeeky voice in his ear."Luuuupin the THIRD!" xd Poor guy  

NecromanticSunshineShop

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:53 am
ROFL! rofl I LOL-ed so hard at the Lupin the Third posts!!

xd It's a good thing he doesn't go to my church either because my sister would probably do the same thing and make creepy impersonations of him! (I say creepy because she's freakishly good at it. Seriously. eek She used to actually immitate Lupin sometimes. xd )  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff