Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Teh Soupreme [Why you post in this Windy?!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaprisun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:09 pm
No not Bambi!!! crying

Horatio: What's a Bambi?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:22 pm
Marth: HE DID WHAAAA!!!??? OoO  

Matthew McConnery

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:26 am
"Bambi... Wow. That's amazing."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:13 pm
ok i killed his daddy! but he was a 13 pointer!! my dad was so proud, i hunt to be acknowledge by my dad

oh so you are a failure to him

yes, i am a failure to my family  

Coldfront44

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:50 pm
"You're a failure to your family?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:55 pm
More like a failure to Bambis family!

Horatio: Oh so Bambi is a deer...

Kaprisun

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:31 pm
"You never knew who Bambi was until now? Digimon..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:47 pm
Marth: Why are you a failure to your family?  

Matthew McConnery

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:07 pm
a lot of reasons that i dont need to go into, im grateful for them for atleast paying for my hospital bills and all cry  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:13 pm
Coldfront44
a lot of reasons that i dont need to go into, im grateful for them for atleast paying for my hospital bills and all cry

Marth:Sorry for asking.  

Matthew McConnery

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:33 pm
"Well, it's good to hear your family cares about you atleast."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:17 am
welll my dad does, and my mom... well i hate her cuz when i was younger she was always on drugs and all and her boyfriend physically and verbally abused me in front of her, and she just laughed and all, that boyfriend became step dad and then it got worse, especially one night in winter that scarred me for the rest of this existance  

Coldfront44

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:50 am
"Ohh. Scary stuff... I like to hear too."
"This isn't funny matter Mecha. Anyways, what is this night you are talking? Did something evil happen to you?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:15 pm
yes, something really bad tht is not a bit funny at all

ok i was 11, it was a cold winter night, I just got out of the shower and was only wearing underwear when i went into my room and i was about to put on my pajama bottoms. my step started yelling at me to go to bed, I said i was getting ready for bed. about half a minute later my stepdad busted down my door and grabbed me by my throat and slammed into the wall. I couldnt breathe and i was freaking out. he threw me into my closet, which had a broken metal pole in it form a shelf that was in there. it impailed my back. I screamed in pain as blood went down my back. my step dad grabed me by my hair and yanked me off the pipe. i started to spew out blood from my mouth as i screamed in pain. he dropped me to the ground. he then grabed me by the hair again and dragged me out of the house, through the rocks and thorns up to his truck and threw me into the back of it. he then drives me off to some subdivision two hours away, i thought i was about to die soon. he stopped the truck and threw me into the road and drove off. about an hour of crying for help later, a nice family spots me and calls 911 bfore i pretty muched passed out from bloodloss. i wake up in the hospital and all and my dad was there, not step but real one, and he takes me home after a few days and all. my stepdad wasnt charged for the abuse and got away with it, i call that true injustice. this is why i cant even sleep that well anymore!! cry i hate that they would let that monster off free of charges and i be scarred for life emotionally and physically!!! cry  

Coldfront44

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:48 pm
-cries-
"OMG! If I ever saw your step dad, I will kick his @$$ badly! How could you child abuse a kid? That is like 'WTF?!?' right there."

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games