Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampire mansion (need more people) and please come Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:25 pm
Walks into kechero whos screaming I heard it and ran as fast as I could and sorry Kechero didn`t mean to bump to you!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:28 am
(uhhh...........................Keiko-wa my name is Fate in this RP^ ^, but if you forget you can call me Kechero)  

Kechero

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:28 am
"it was Kitty, she had a nightmar."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:41 am
''yeah but it was also the best dream in the world. sorry about the wall Vladmir. i kinda wrote on it with trowing stars. a word i hate yet love steve. he is the vampaneze lord and i shall destroy him or go to paradise trying.'' kitty said.

larten was smiling. '' thats the kitty we all know and love. the war destroying kitty''  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Nia Lunaire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:07 pm
Nia quietly watched everyone. She didnt noticed that she didnt introduce herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:03 pm
He looked at the throwing stars on the wall with a look of admiration and consideration. "Japanese shuriken, I believe. Marvellously designed. All the curves and indentations make for effective flight and the blades are sharpened well enough to split hair, judging from the sheen. If I had to guess, these came from Kogagakure Prefecture. Very difficult to acquire." He then turned to Kitty. "Steve? Is that honestly the name of the so-called vampaneze lord? I don't believe I can take a race seriously with a leader whose name is so... so... Unimpressive, I suppose, is the best word for it. It has none of the class a royal should have. However, if it is your fondest wish to have him slain, I'd be happy to offer my support."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:16 pm
I`m going to training ok fate you tak care now kitty and try not to hurt your self ok???  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:47 am
Kechero
she turns, "and who might you be??"

Chava looked surprised, almost angry. "What do you mean 'and who might you be?'!!! You had a boyfriend...he tried to control me...I thought...you know...." She sighs, Stiffling the tears that where trying to fall, unnormal for someone who was part of the living dead."I should leave, then take my vengance out on...Him." She closes her eyes, memories floooding in. "You wouldn't understand, now would you? You probably don't even remember Lance, now am I right, or am I right?" She sends a telepathic message to her, a warning from the alto distant future. Watch him, would you? I can sence that even though he is charming, and offers tasty meals, She pauses for a momen, looking at the tempting humans chained to the wall, Something isn't right with him. Here's a little prophacy for you...

'Beware the hidden man in black,
With fingers cold as ice.
Within his hardend heart of black,
Your truth forever lies.'

Don't say I didn't warn you, kid. Later. She stalks out of the room, sencing her prey coming closer, and closer yet. He is in these walls. she thought. She walked around, following his aura. You best be warned, Lance. This tiger's back, and she's hungery for lunch.

(So, wat u tink? 4laugh i do have my moments, now, don't I? wink )  

texas_sass

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:00 pm
(How DARE you foil my endearing character! Just for that, that prophesy will come true! Hmph!)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:41 pm
(Mobius....im jist tryin' to have a cool little twist in the story.....still...its funny, no? twisted )

Chava is still following Lance...her thoughts are undifferent...hes getting closer, I can sense it....

(kech.........where aret thou dog.... blaugh you know the rest...)  

texas_sass

Kechero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:43 pm
"w-what????, what man in black????," she fell to the floor. her head was pounding from the prophicy, "a man in black???......".  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:48 pm
(it meant Him........man in black........not Vladmin.....him.)  

texas_sass

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:56 pm
(...Satan?)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:34 am
''you can't slay him vladmir otherwise the war will be lost by the vampires, only me,vancha and larten can.i know his name isn't impressive. Steve Leonard or Steve leopard as we used to call him isn't to be messed with, he is evil basically.'' kitty said.

''kitty was his best friend before the whole cirque du freak thing and know she hates yet loves him'' larten said.

vancha walked back into the room. '' what is it lets all gather in kittys room and have a party day or somthing'' he said

(steve?)  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:53 pm
(Wait... Cirque du Freak? You mean Darren Shan's going to be involved??? HELL YEAH!!!)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff