Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Rise of the Kyuubi's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the title?
NO IT SUCKS OUT LOAD!!!!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Yesh!
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:01 pm
Hymn and Sakena walked in the rain ignoring the fact that they were soaking wet  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:07 pm
she paused for a second "Its not the water i hate its the storms and the way it feels when it rains.I cant explain the way it makes me feel, i hate that im like this!" she said ignoring the umbrella being given to her.  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:25 pm
"Well I'm going to get you under this umbrella one way or another." Sero got beside Fujuki and put his arm around her and the umbrella protected both of them from the rain.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:24 pm
Fujuki gave up and sat cuietly under the umbrella. she was shaking because it got freezing cold so she hid her hands on the outside of his shirt and was shaking  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:51 pm
Meanwhile!

Chihiro was thrown violently into a wall by Orochimaru whom no one saw.

"Your coming with me!," he said as he grabbed her wrist and forced her up.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:45 pm
Sero's ears imediatly pearked up. "Chihiro!" Sero gave Fujuki the umbrella and started towards Chihiro. Sero just made it in time as orochimaru was going out of the village. Sero appeared beside Orochimaru, kicked him in the face and he went flying into the village wall. Sero then sent a special signal into the air, a signal only ANBU Black Opps knew.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:51 pm
Fujuki's eyes widened when she say orochimaru. she emidiatly ran over to help.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:04 pm
Sero turned to Fujuki. "I need you to get Chihiro outa' here. She has a natural fear of Orochimaru. Who doesn't? Anyway, you two get outta here, the ANBU are coming so-" Sero was cut off while he was sent flying into the air by Orochimaru's kick. He followed straight behind. "You think that, that litle kick can do something to me?" Sero turned around. "No I didn't!" Sero appeared behind Orochimaru. "But I expect this will!" Sero tightly grasped Orochimaru and started twirling to the ground. "I got this move off of Rock Lee!"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:09 pm
Fujuki nodded "Come on Chihiro" she grabed her and fley into the air "We have to get as far as posible" she said to Chihiro as they flew from house to house.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:17 pm
Sero, who was hurtiling to the ground with Orochimaru, let go the instint they hit the ground, Sero just missing a fatal hit. It may be a good move, but it takes a lot of chakra to do. Sero waited for the smoke to clear and he was a little surprised to see a substitution jutsu. "You think that little move will do anything? That was just pitiful." Sero immdeiatly turned around to see Orochimaru banged up here and there. He's bluffing. Sero did a back flip back. "I'm different from back then Orochimaru. Let me show you." Sero put his hands to his side. "Be ready!" Sero then let a massive amount of enerygy flow. "Fifth Gate: Open!"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:59 am
Fujuki was getting tired so she stoped to take a break the she thought for a second. she called out for Kai and she came in her huge form with wings to take them farther away "Thanks Kai" she said laying on her back tired.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:41 pm
Sero rushed behind Orochimaru and kicked him to a tree, met him before he hit the tree and kicked him to another. He kept doing this six times, until he kicked Orochimaru into the air and got above him. "Take this!" Sero held his hands together and hit Orochimaru, making him plumet to the earth. "I'm not done with you yet!" Sero quickly got under Orochimaru, stuck out his leg, and did a fatal kick to Orochimaru.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:32 am
Chihiro diddnt say a thing...she was so scared.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:14 am
Sero jumped back as Orochimaru slowly hit the ground with a loud thump. "I expected that from you...Uchiha Sero." Sero saw that Orochimaru slowly disappeared into the ground. "Joy, there he goes again." Sero turned around and walked back into Konoha. He quickly jumped and jumped again off some houses. After a while he appeared behind Chihiro and Fujuki. He quickly tapped their shoulders and they both jumped back. "Hey hey! Easy now, it's just me."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:04 pm
Chihiro turned around

"..."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]