Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:00 am
SkittleScion
Sogue didn't hesitate. No fear showed on his face. Only divine calmness. He was still and quiet.

Sogue looked Mitus in the eye, the steel blue orbs in his head delving deep. His eyes told Mitus of all the years they had spent together. All the brotherly moments. Sogue knew without a doubt that his next words meant his life, but even more so he was confident in his eye's ability to communicate that he was who he was.

"Your wife sent me," he whispered, "Gloria. If you need more proof, look at the blades," Sogue nodded to Form and Essence hanging loosely from his hands.

Mitus’es eyes moved from you to the swords and then to his own blade. With one swift clean motion and a twist of his hands, you went from being lifted in the air by Mitus’es sword to thrown into the ground and a boot pressed against your chest. Mitus hung over you with his sword bent at the hilt across your neck like a gietine.

"How is it you got here, if what you say is true and is that portal still open?" Mitus asked, his pure green eyes tightly fixed on Sogue's catching every bit of emotion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:46 pm
Sogue winced from the pain of being thrown, but he stared up at Mitus with the same conviction as before. He was aware, in the back of his mind, of Dalia screaming in fear.

"I don't know if the portal is still open, but Gloria sent us using a summon that made a portal. A great dragon."

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:54 am
SkittleScion
Sogue winced from the pain of being thrown, but he stared up at Mitus with the same conviction as before. He was aware, in the back of his mind, of Dalia screaming in fear.

"I don't know if the portal is still open, but Gloria sent us using a summon that made a portal. A great dragon."

"WRONG!" Mitus yelled out and lifted his blade upward to drive his fist through the center of your chest. It was a weird felling at first because instead of mounds of pain you felt at even more peace then you had in a long time. A white impression of yourself melted off as all of your body was being replenished. Mitus lifted you upward with the same motion into a big brotherly hug. Then he dusted you off and turned to Dalia, how flinched at first but after seeing him smile and motion for her to come near smiled back her beautiful girly little smile.

"Welcome friends, to hell. It's pretty easy to get in, but getting you way back out is the hard part. How might I ask are you?" Mitus asked turning to her with a friendly embrace and handing her is arm for comfort.

"My name is Dalia of Thiraland. I am one of the very last Theastral. I hope I am not getting in the way of something important." Dalia said as she practically held him. Her weak yes looked into his and seemed to pull strength form the endless green. "Sogue said I could come along because of some one very important to me has become lost down here."

"Well there’s room for more on our trip. really all we have to do is find a way out of here. until then you have this entire underworld to explore. I would be careful here. there are no rules or speaking with the creatures who dwell in this nation. they are all corrupt and seeking to feed." Mitus spoke clearly as he pointed off in the distance toward the castle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:44 am
Sogue looked up at Mitus with a look of confusion.

"So, are we sticking together then? What's our next step...and what is that thing?"
Sogue pointed at the dragon that had fallen to Mitus' blade.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:33 pm
SkittleScion
Sogue looked up at Mitus with a look of confusion.

"So, are we sticking together then? What's our next step...and what is that thing?"
Sogue pointed at the dragon that had fallen to Mitus' blade.

"It would seem so my friend. Unless you had a better idea. The first thing on mind is finding a way out of here. I have a few guesses but nothing solid, there all theory’s of mine. If we can make it into the Castle of Dawn, I believe Morakan, the hand of the devil, can open a gate if willed by some one who's time it had not yet come. That is what little I have heard and why the devil's hand has a name, I don't know, what i do know is actually succeeding in this will be one that is much more difficult then anything you have ever done, even for me."

Mitus spoke as he motioned them to follow. His stride was slow but as he walked everything was held in a some what holy strength, like his image as a hero of Aeonce was important down here.

"The thing you see here is what they call a Draconic Slither. It is a terrible creature that combines with others of it's kind to create a larger and deadlier version. This one here is a single slither but at one point was mixed with three others to form a three headed dragon twice it's size. Oh which reminds me," Mitus said jumping to the memory. He pulled backward on his sword and then lifted the hilt, letting the blade cut upward in a straight path toward the slither that was at least 200 yards away. "Flariga" He chanted and the slither burst into an explosive flame that burnt it down to dust. "The living slithers can combine to the dead one and bring them back to life. That is what got me into this mess in the first place."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:01 pm
Sogue stared at the carnage, a little dumbfounded.

A thought came to mind.

"If this task is going to be so difficult...will we be getting training?"

For as old as the vampire was, being in the prescense of such an accomplished warrior made him feel like a kid in a candy store.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:51 am
SkittleScion
Sogue stared at the carnage, a little dumbfounded.

A thought came to mind.

"If this task is going to be so difficult...will we be getting training?"

For as old as the vampire was, being in the prescense of such an accomplished warrior made him feel like a kid in a candy store.

"Hmm...well I don't see why not. I have misted allot so I don't know where you are on training but I guess we could find out pretty easily. Dalia, feel free to join in at any time." Mitus said wielding his long curved holy blade. Within a second you where thrown far by the blunt end of his sword and crashing into the ruble of the broken grave stage. Mitus lifted himself upward and smiled. "Lets see where you are and find what I might be able to teach you." Mitus spoke loudly so that you could here, his powerful voice barking over the grave yard. Then he turned to Dalia and gave the same smile. "Would you miss, like to learn some new tricks while you are here?"

"No sir, I am very accomplished myself, I have no further story but to find my love and settle down. My apologies." Dalai said bowing and standing clear of the fight.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:41 am
Sogue stood and dusted himself off, grinning widely. He flipped his blades around in his hands as he took up a fighting stance.

"This'll be fun," he whispered, staring up at Mitus as he shifted into killing mode.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:08 pm
SkittleScion
Sogue stood and dusted himself off, grinning widely. He flipped his blades around in his hands as he took up a fighting stance.

"This'll be fun," he whispered, staring up at Mitus as he shifted into killing mode.

Mitus Lifted his wings outward into full length to cast a bright blinding light ability that shined from his halo. Then he stuck his sword into the ground hard so that it would stand on the blade and pulled out his long spear. Mitus bent backward with one leg and threw the spear forward with tons of power. The spear shot from his hands straight at Sogue at an exploding speed. A green energy tail followed close behind the spear as the end built up an electrical force. The long point now had a bulb of electricity pulsing throughout the entire spear, ready to detonate on impact.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:36 am
Sogue tucked his blades behind him as he sprinted forward. He ran quickly, and as the spear approached time seemed to slow down. He lept up, kicked off the middle of the spear and flipped in the air, landing behind the explosion that rattled the ground when the spear connected with the place Sogue had been standing in before. The vampire didn't stop though, he reached Mitus quickly, leaping into the air. He swung both blades down, hoping to knock Mitus off his sword.  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:16 am
SkittleScion
Sogue tucked his blades behind him as he sprinted forward. He ran quickly, and as the spear approached time seemed to slow down. He lept up, kicked off the middle of the spear and flipped in the air, landing behind the explosion that rattled the ground when the spear connected with the place Sogue had been standing in before. The vampire didn't stop though, he reached Mitus quickly, leaping into the air. He swung both blades down, hoping to knock Mitus off his sword.

Mitus bent his wings inward at the same time he dodge rolled forward under Sogue. Once he was just beneath him he thrusted his fists both through where Sogue’s chest would be. His attempts didn't fail as he knocked Sogue upward into the air and then pulled himself back to his feet around his sword.

"Now it's almost obvious to you your not going to do much damage here. Would you like to continue combat training or go into a much different style training. Maybe something like stress training. Don't get me wrong, you need allot more combat training, but we could do something a little more interesting if you would like." Mitus said watching Sogue land on the ground not to far from him. Mitus bent backward, both of his hands at his side. He took fighting very seriously and never let his guard down no matter who it was. he didn't enjoy the act of putting down an opponent due to his own strength. Mitus was still at neutral level. He hadn't charged his body up at all to perform much more deadly and stronger attacks. Unlike now had he blots of energy would be snapping all around him, cutting through the air, ground, and his own flesh. His wild blond hair dressed cleanly and flowed along with the natural bounce of his body. Mitus never looked away, his emotions clear and stable.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:16 pm
Sogue sat up, giggling, a little sore.

"Whatever you'd like, brother. Whatever you think I need."
The vampire hauled himself up and took up a fighting stance opposite Mitus, he didn't take his guard down either. Not after a hit like that.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:22 am
"I asked you, so it really doesn't make any sense to ask me back. i don't need the training." Mitus said giving a smile. He turned his back for a second and ripped his sword from the ground, braking up the dirt beneath it. He turned again and casually made his way over to Sogue. "You tell me what you would like to do and when I mean tell me, I don‘t mean using words."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:31 am
Sogue left the fighting stance and sheathed his blades. He bowed low, but never quite took his eyes off Mitus. He stood again and took up a limber type of stance.

"I'm ready," he whispered, mostly to himself.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:56 am
SkittleScion
Sogue left the fighting stance and sheathed his blades. He bowed low, but never quite took his eyes off Mitus. He stood again and took up a limber type of stance.

"I'm ready," he whispered, mostly to himself.

Mitus smiled again and with a second chance to react, shoved his KO holy blade forward right for your neck and then tilted the blade to swing it downward at an angle cutting across your chest.  
Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff