Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
W3 R who we R [Need Kakashi and Naruto] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
  U've got to be kidding me
  Yes!
View Results

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:53 pm
Lee appeared next to Neji. "Neji, I have an idea for keeping the flag safe." Lee went over to Neji and started to whisper in his ear about...The Plan.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:00 pm
Neji: Fine, but I guard the flag.  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:10 pm
Lee shrugged. "But remember the plan alright?" He nodded as he turned around ready to go.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:25 pm
Neji: No kidding. Now get ready. ~sends a blast of chakra into the air~ Go! ~activates his Byakugan and guards the flag~  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:37 pm
Lee disappeared, searching around everywhere for the flag, leaving the underground for last. He searched high and middle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:46 pm
"guys i think it started" Sakura said as she starts guarding the flag  

ZS Sailor Aries

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:16 pm
"Yeah it did." Sasuke said as he picked up Sakura and the flag. He put them in a spot that was very concealed. "Sakura are you sure you are ready to guard our flag if not I'll leave a clone here to help you guard it." He said looking around with his Sharingan.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:06 am
"uh yeah im sure but u can leave a clone to help" Sakura said  

ZS Sailor Aries

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:28 am
Naruto: ~takes off into the forest to search for the flag~
Neji: TenTen, Naruto's coming from 12:30  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:17 pm
"Great Naruto way to totally blow cover." Sasuke said as he made a clone to help Sakura guard the flag. Sasuke then took off and went around to the back of Neji. He carefully made his way towards Neji.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:23 pm
"ok this isnt so bad" Sakura said as she starts guarding then she thought this wont be 2 bad  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:23 am
Neji: ~senses Sasuke and sends clones to stall him~ TenTen. Take care of
Naruto. ~goes to the back side of the tree~ Nice try Sasuke.
Naruto: ~creates clones and sends them after the flag~  

Ryu of the Sands

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:46 am
"Well seems like Neji noticed after all." Sasuke mumbled. "Sharingan." He said and made some clones. He made enough for each clone to get a clone while he went after the real Neji. He used the speed he had gained from training with his Sharingan and appeared behind Neji. "Hey Neji."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:04 pm
Lee appeared behind Sakura and pushed her, caught the flag, kicked the Sasuke clone which made him 'poof' and safly caught Sakura and put her on the ground. "Well that was a swell warm up! Good-bye Sakura!" And with a wave he immediatly disappeared and reappeared next to Sasuke and kicked him in the back, lightly enough it made him lose his grip on the tree and fall down to the ground, all doing this with still great hair ((Sorry I HAD to put that in xD)). "Hello Neji!"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:31 pm
"Well Lee seems you fell for my trap." Sasuke said as the clone Lee hit poofed away. "You didn't get the flag Lee." Sasuke started laughing. Good thing Neji doesn't know which one is the real me. Lee fell for the transformation jutsu just as I thought he would.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff