Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
You know you've played too much Sims when.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyGlamSlam

Inquisitive Romantic

33,025 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:19 pm
xd Ok I'm not sure if anyone has put this yet--

When you start looking for the little menu buttons to do stuff. Seriously. I was looking for one to pop up for like three seconds when I realized I was in the real world! rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:20 pm
Sorry if this post is identical:

When you start moving around like the sims do.

When you think you can pause life or fast forward it for a bit.

When you look at a house and think of how you would build it, and maybe take some pictures

When you randomly think of a song to hum and you start humming the build mode song. This has happened to me all the time!! eek

Yeah, pretty sure some of those were identical lol

Music Breaks Hearts

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Life Hath Immortality

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:16 pm
When you have great-great-great granchildren of your simself...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:52 pm
when u have songs in simlish stuck in ur head!
seriously they do ALL the time  

strawberry_love4

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:19 pm
When you play until one am on a school night. **guilty**
When you spend over 6 hours building your sim's house, then decide it needs to be bigger. *somewhat guilty*
When you expect the screen layout to be in front of you
all day so you can fast forward... and get home.. and play more. *somewhat guilty*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:36 am
when one child sim tells another a joke...and you start laughing because you understood it.

When you call out greeting in simlish to other people.  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

Almost Never

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:03 pm
When one day you suddenly figure out that in order to get furniture into a house, it has to fit through the door.
seriously, I just realized this this morning.

I feel like a moron, sometimes.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:31 pm
You know you've played too much when...

You start calculating your life in "days left". I've calculated my entire life, and instead of days, I use years. =) I have four more years until I age up to a young adult. =D  

Darth Kosher

Who is Puffer Fish

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:12 pm
You know you've played Sims too long when the only reason you got the collector's edition Sims 3 was the Plumbob keychain.

Also, when it's been about three or four years since you played Original Sims 1 and you still remember your cheat codes and favourite names for Sims and for pets.

When the only reason you want Sims 1 back is for the awesome nostalgia and the better gameplay. (More stuff to do than Sims 2 IMO)

You actually miss Betty and Bob Newbie and the tutorial. I honestly thought they would be carried over to Sims 2 and was disappointed.

Sometimes you wonder if we're all Sims somehow. *we had an entire discussion on this in Bio last year...xD*

The real reason you don't understand the value of money is because as a child you entered klapaucius every time you needed more cash and unfortunately cannot pronounce it out loud, nor does it work in our world. ):

When you realize it is the only game you have had as long as you've been using the computer.

When you ask people about Sims, and they say they've never played, you threaten to kidnap them and bring them to your house to play a version of their choice. /has followed through with this once or twice >_>

EDIT:
When you've realized that there is no 12:00 midnight in Sims. It skips from 11:59 to 12:01 in every game. And you have had the attention span to realize that it is a pattern through all three gens.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:44 am
When your sitting by your computer doing school/homework, and your hitting the number '3' to fast-forward through it, and you finally realize it's real life -Guilty-

This one is a bit embarrassing... When your looking in the mirror talking to yourself, and wondering why your Charisma skill isn't going up. -Unfortunately, guilty-  

The FoxyTrot

Chef Tine

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:35 pm
When you're playing Farmville (one of the many addicting games on facebook) you keep on hitting 3 or P to pause or fast forward the game..

I just did that... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:06 am
When you've wondered how to measure skill points in real life, and then tried to figure out what skills you have.
It's kind of amusing, lol.  

Who is Puffer Fish

mangacraz00

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:10 am
When you see houses around town and you start to wonder how you would build them in the game.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff