Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Vampires. The proud the strong the few(plz join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this plot sound interesting enough to join?
  yes
  no
  mabey
View Results

WineChan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:04 pm
Kitten paused, then replied,"Nope." She popped the p when she said it. "I used to, but why bother anyway? It's too much trouble." Kitten looked up at the sky, expecting to see her bat Edward flying down any minute. She turned to face Sureana again. "Shall we go?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:41 pm
''You smell it...''Siki muttered.  

Denki Nasu

WineChan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:56 am
Kitten turned to Siki, and was confused, "Smell what?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:59 pm
Sureana looked between them and let them talk without includeing her. She was just fine with that. She didn't need to be in the middle of everything like some vampires, and people, do.  

eragonlover159

WineChan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:02 pm
After Siki didn't respond...kitten tilted her head back towards Sureana. "Well, shall we go? Or I can get the others to come to the 'meeting' as well. " Kitten made sure to inhale Sureana's scent, and inhaled the air to make sure she knows where Sureana's house was. "All right, I've caught the scent of your house. So do you want me to find the others?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:35 pm
Siki walked to the house.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:28 pm
"Alright kids, get your homework done and then you can join me and Will" ELizabeth said. The kids readily agreed and raced upstairs. "Cute kids" Will said. "Thanks, they take after our parents though" Elizabeth said. "I see a lot of you in them, especially the girls" Will said. Elizabeth blushed. Caroline started to get fussy, Elizabeth picked her up and sat in the rocking chair, gently rocking her and singing softly. "You have a beautiful voice" Will commented. "Thanks, why don't you make yourself comfortable, I'll be there in a second" Elizabeth said, gently getting up and heading into the living room. Putting her in her crib she tucked Caroline in and then came back out. "You take after your mom, dad's eyes though" Will said, looking at the pictures of her family that she kept out. "Yeah, I was more like my dad in spirit, dare devil, always doing risky things. My mom hated that though she did have a dare devil side too. Anyways my mom was in the FBI and my dad a doctor. I always wanted to become an FBI agent" Elizabeth explained. "Yeah, I take after my mom, she was sweet but still had this daring side. I look like my dad though" Will said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:49 am
Siki just stood there.  

Denki Nasu

WineChan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:07 pm
Kitten quickly found her bat, Edward. He already lured a small girl into a dark alley way. As kitten stalked her in the small space of the shadows, she could smell the tears slowly dripping off the child's face. The small girl bent down on her knees and whispered, "Mommy? Mommy?", kitten paid no attention to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:13 pm
How pitiful....the child's about to die soon, and she's still wondering where her mummy is. Kitten suddenly appeared out of the shadows into the alley way, I'm sure the girl heard me, the child's head was about to turn to face kitten, but before it could, kitten already grabbed her neck and snapped it painfully; the girl didn't even scream 'cause she was already dead. She fell down on the ground with a small fump and Kitten caught the life less body and purred to her, "There, there, that wasn't bad, wasn't it? You couldn't feel a thing, dear." Then, kitten sank her teeth in and sucked the blood out.  

WineChan

WineChan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:20 pm
When kitten finished up her business, she took the corpse and carried it over to the bridge a few blocks away. Kitten ran carrying the body, and then she arrived at the bridge. She smelled a familiar scent, this smell...it's the scent from my last victim, Chaos must have dumped it here.... She tossed the girl over the bridge and it sank deeper and deeper into the watery depths.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:21 pm
As kitten watched, she whistled Edward to come to her. A few moments later, a small black bat came flying overhead. It screeched a little, "Edward, I want you to tell Elizabeth about the meeting being held at Sureana's house." The bat didn't seem to move and was waiting for kitten to give her something. Kitten patted the bat and gave it a piece of fruit, as it fluttered away. "That's your reward."  

WineChan

WineChan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:26 pm
Kitten hurried to go to Sureana's house. When kitten arrived, she spotted Siki over there. She seemed to be standing there for hours now....; kitten then walked over and asked: "Sureana's not home?"

Edward, the bat, flew over head and then spotted a girl, no a vampire, down below....she smells just like the other same vampire as last time. It flew overhead on top of vampire's head. Then he flew down on Elizabeth's ear and screeched, 'Elizabeth?', although no one can understand him beter than his master, Kitten.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:52 pm
Elizabeth let out a startled gasp. "A bat? I never knew we had any this way" Elizabeth said. "We don't, at least not at this time of year you don't see them and definatly not this close to human civilization" Will commented. Just then there was wailing from the house. "Stay here, I'll be back then we can try to figure this out" Elizabeth said. She rushed into the house and after getting Caroline she went back out, settling Caroline on her hip. "Can you show us what you want?" Elizabeth asked the bat.  

Arriana_lynn

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:58 pm
"Yes I'm here." Sureana said cheerfully. Then she stopped frightened then confused. "You said that you were a vegetarian, yet I smell fresh blood." she muttered looking at kitten's liquid red eyes not seeming to knotice the other vampire below.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff