Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply The Twilight Movie
Kristen Stewart officially cast as Bella Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you happy --- or at least content --- with Bella's casting?
  Yes, I'm happy.
  Yes...I'm content.
  They could've done better, but there *are* far worse choices...
  NO.
  I'm not saying anything until I've seen the movie.
View Results

chocopanda7

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:20 pm
OpalGirl
I liked the other one better, the one from Lemony Snicket's.
I forgot her name, though.

yea me too i thought she would be perfect!! cry  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:24 am
i dont like her  

DakotaJane

Unikorn_Stew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:47 am
I don't think Kristen was the BEST choice. She has more angular features. Her face is slim and pretty. I always imagined Bella with dark red hair and a roundish face. I think Emily would have been a better choice in actress. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:34 am
I will reserve justice on Kristen until i see the movie.

But so far, my hopes aren't very high.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Alandria Cruxiel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:08 pm
For The Black
For The Red...

I'm..content that she was cast as Bella, she has a pretty but 'ordinary' look about her that fits Bella.

But I've never seen any of the movies she's been in.

o~o

So I keep quiet until I see the movie..

Mess with DUREM,
And You're DEAD.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:22 pm
im happy.
she looks EXACTLY how i pictured bella.
lulz.
i just dont like her in the promo pictures.

ASTROZOMBIESS

copperkiki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:01 am
im not so sure about Kristen i like emily browning and ellen page better but nobody will know until the movie comes out  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:17 pm
Well, Kristen isn't bad. I'm sure she will be good.
But I wish she actually understood her character.
I was on youtube, looking up videos of twilight interviews.
I found some Twilight Lexicon interviews.
They interviewed Kristen, but she didn't seem to understand Bella.
She was going "uhh....umm..." the whole time.
I eventually gave up on the interview and clicked another one.
Kristen is a good actress, but i wish they would have choose someone who had read the books and understood Bella more...

vanny_jae

Naja-chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:58 am
I reckon Kristen Stewart is not the best choice for Bella. My first choice was also Emily Browning she would be perfect.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:49 pm
I reckon Kristin really suits the part of Bella!

TenshiElfy

Vickrae

2,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:58 am
Hooray! I think she can act really good!
She looks just like the Bella in my head!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:57 pm
Now, I'm not so sure if this is a comment, or not, but I think Kristen is just way
too pretty to be Bella. Not to say that Bella's not gorgeous, but like, the vibe I get from Stewert films says that she's aware of her gorgeouness, and Bella isn't. IDK, that didn't sound like it made sense.  

Xin Kira

Xin Kira

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:09 pm
KiraLight
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Well, I dont' know what type of movies you like. It might be your type, I'm just not really into those drama kind of movies. Although "Speak" was incredible..not as good as the book but that is a movie worth buying.

I have yet to see "Into the Wild" but as far as Kristen Stewart movies go ones I definately recommend are "Panic Room", "The Messengers", "Speak", "Zathura: A Space Adventure" and "Cold Creek Manor"

Catch that Kid was pretty good too, I guess..I love Corbin Bleu and and Max Thieriot whee
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kristen was in "The Messangers"? I don't remember that being her... Well, it's been about a year since I've seen the movie...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:14 pm
ugh. Kirsten Stewart is horrible at acting! And she dresses as if she was a chic rocker. as if! and she's horrible on talk shows. seriously, she should be ashamed of herself. her dad was right when he said that she'll be at the oscars when she makes a good show, not one that makes a lot of money.  

couturerocks

theSouthernStoner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:01 pm
Kristen Stewart looks exactly like how I thought Isabella Swan would look, but in the movie she over acted. She blinked way to much and the studders sounded fake. She shook her head a lot when she acted like she was in distress. I wish she wouldn't over act that much.
Robert was a good choice for Edward Cullen. He didn't look all too much like him but he was a very good actor and I was please on his performance. I just kinda wish that they had someone who could act just like Robert but had the same looks as the Edward I thought of. But I guess it is just how he has stone features. All the girls that think he is hot, Im sorry but he isn't. He is a really wonderful actor though.  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff