Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*
Graciously Fallen >an Elder Ball Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May I seat you?
  Why of course M'lady...
  No thank you, I was just on my way out...
View Results

ThanatosMors

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:01 am
He banged his head over and over again against the hard antique table, leaving a crimson stain of his forehead imprinted onto the table cloth.
"Bleh, I'm going for a walk....."
He was basically talking to himself, but he really couldn't care any less by now.
Wiping the blood from his face he stood up and walked out the back door towards the large garden.
He passed the same vampires he had passed when he had entered the building many days ago.
"Hrmph...."
His walking made no sound as he wondered into the garden on the cobble stone path.
His only light, the stars and the moon.
He found a bench deep in the maze of plants and lied down, one leg arched up while the other dangled freely to the ground.
He folded his arms behind his head and stared into the sky....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:55 am
Eisoji
Ocean Spirit Flame
"That mi lady is entirly your decision i should only be a minute though" arc said softly
"Well, since you've already got me seated I guess I'll wait. . . If that's alright of course." Lerina smiled, hoping she didn't just seem lazy.

Arc nodded and went to quickly get a nice mug of warm coco with marshmallows and whip cream. as he came back and sat down he smiled at her. "Here you go mi lady."  

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Eisoji

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:10 pm
Ocean Spirit Flame
Arc nodded and went to quickly get a nice mug of warm coco with marshmallows and whip cream. as he came back and sat down he smiled at her. "Here you go mi lady."
"Thank you!" Lerina smiled and blew on it gently to cool it before taking a sip. "Mmm, this is excellent. Thank you very much for getting it for me."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:07 pm
Eisoji
Ocean Spirit Flame
"Thank you!" Lerina smiled and blew on it gently to cool it before taking a sip. "Mmm, this is excellent. Thank you very much for getting it for me."

"Of course," arc replied sitting down with his own glass of iced tea  

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Eisoji

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:38 pm
Ocean Spirit Flame
Lerina took another sip of her drink before asking, "So how are you enjoying the ball so far?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:35 pm
Eisoji
Ocean Spirit Flame
Lerina took another sip of her drink before asking, "So how are you enjoying the ball so far?"
"Its nice quiet and mostly uneventful" arc replied  

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Eisoji

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:15 pm
Ocean Spirit Flame
Lerina nodded and leaned back in her chair. "Yes, the ball during the war was far more entertaining. Though it was most likely becuase more people were attending."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:38 pm
Eisoji
Ocean Spirit Flame
Lerina nodded and leaned back in her chair. "Yes, the ball during the war was far more entertaining. Though it was most likely becuase more people were attending."

"That is very true we do seem to be far fewer in number but i had heard word that many of our fellows had given in to that temptation of being alive again." arc replied sipping his iced tea  

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Eisoji

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:40 pm
Ocean Spirit Flame
"That is very true we do seem to be far fewer in number but i had heard word that many of our fellows had given in to that temptation of being alive again." arc replied sipping his iced tea
"Well they're no fun." Lerina pouted slightly and crossed her arms, "I don't know that I would ever give up being a vampire." She grinned, showing off her fangs, "It's just too fun."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:07 pm
Eisoji
Ocean Spirit Flame
"Well they're no fun." Lerina pouted slightly and crossed her arms, "I don't know that I would ever give up being a vampire." She grinned, showing off her fangs, "It's just too fun."

Arc nodded understanding, "I was born a Damphere i dont have a choice to change i am not fully one or the other." arc explained softly  

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Eisoji

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:26 pm
Ocean Spirit Flame
Arc nodded understanding, "I was born a Damphere i dont have a choice to change i am not fully one or the other." arc explained softly
Lerina looked at him a bit more closely, "Does it bother you? Being both?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:15 pm
Eisoji
Ocean Spirit Flame
Lerina looked at him a bit more closely, "Does it bother you? Being both?"
"being both human and vampire? requireing both human sustanence and blood to continue existing" arc asked as he looked at his hand, "No i supose i dont mind my peculiar situation gives me a few other advantages."  

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Eisoji

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:09 pm
Ocean Spirit Flame
"being both human and vampire? requireing both human sustanence and blood to continue existing" arc asked as he looked at his hand, "No i supose i dont mind my peculiar situation gives me a few other advantages."
"What sorts of advantages?" Lerina smiled shyly, "And I do hope you don't mind me asking so many questions. I've just never met a Damphere before."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:30 am
Eisoji
Ocean Spirit Flame
"What sorts of advantages?" Lerina smiled shyly, "And I do hope you don't mind me asking so many questions. I've just never met a Damphere before."
"well half human isnt quite true, im a half dragon half vampire damphere" arc explained "I dont mind the questions though my lady."  

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Eisoji

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:27 pm
Ocean Spirit Flame
"well half human isnt quite true, im a half dragon half vampire damphere" arc explained "I dont mind the questions though my lady."
Lerina sat up, as her eyes widened a bit, "Well, now I'm afraid I'm even more interested." She laughed quietly and smiled, "I've always loved stories about dragons. Ever since I was a child."  
Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff