Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
If You Could Change Anything About .Hack.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GREEVUR OR PPN?
  Greevur
  PPN
View Results

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:57 pm
I think I'd pay big Gaia gold for a halfway decent picture of that. It'd be like the scene at the end of .hack//QUARANTINE were Sora and Crimson Knight were peekign on the girls at the hot tub. HOWEVER IT'D ALL BE GUYS AND IT'D BE WAY HOTTER.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:34 pm
Personally? Seriously? Honestly?

I think I would make it so that the fire that destroyed R:1 never happened. I would have The World continue on as it was at the end of the Twilight Saga.. I would eliminate GU.

The GU Saga is alright. It's got some good things going for it. Mostly just neat characters. But to me? It's not .hack.. .hack was a cerebral, slow-paced, emotional story. GU removed the mystery and replaced it with action and bishounen.  

Skizzors

Shino Beats Up Ovan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:55 pm
[Dill]
Shino Beats Up Ovan
[Dill]
Shino Beats Up Ovan

Oh lawd, //LINK sounds like another shitty Digimon. Really not looking too forward for it.

SPOILARZ: It is. Oh lord, it is. I read chapter 1 and it's just...

OH HI HOT GIRL WHO LOOKS LIKE PRINCESS IN MY DREAMS WHERE I'M A HEROTYPE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEND ME TO AN ALTERNATE WORLD K OH HI KITE IS THAT A VILLIAN SWEET IM GOING TO SIT ON MY a** HERE FOR A BIT YOU STAND THERE LIKE A BADASS IN THE MEANWHILE

I'm hoping to god Kite doesn't pull an Orca and go coma'd/die in the next few chapters so the kid can play hero. I mean, Tokio seems like an alright character so far (read: Doesn't seem like a massive f*****t), the plot's just...

s**t. Here's hoping it doesn't turn into massive fail.

SOURCE? D:<

First chapter of .hack//LINK. HoL did a translation a while back.

And the thing about chapter 2? Horses mouth.

Yeah...his real body is freaking gone in CH2. CH2 takes all the potential awesome from CH1 and makes confetti with it, making you wonder about the direction of the series. (Kite is the new Orca)

No, I mean Kite, who we thought would make this series kickass, has just been defeated and...frozen or some s**t.

If you want, I can PM a link to the rapidshit of the translation.

Sure. biggrin

Srsly, if it ends up s**t, I hope they make some canon alterations or have some really cool new series coming up later lol. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:43 pm
The Slate Scholar
UH I'D MAKE A "HOT" HOT TUB SCENE FOR ALL THE GUYS IN THE .HACK//SERIES. 'CEPT FO WISEMAN AND SO-RA AND KOMIYAN III AND SHUGO. AND NO GURLS ALLOWED. YA. I'LL LET YOUR IMAGINATION RUN WILD FOR A FEW SECONDS.

CAN ANYONE SAY "COMIX PL0X?"

WHY NOT WISEMAN?  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:45 pm
Skizzors
Personally? Seriously? Honestly?

I think I would make it so that the fire that destroyed R:1 never happened. I would have The World continue on as it was at the end of the Twilight Saga.. I would eliminate GU.

The GU Saga is alright. It's got some good things going for it. Mostly just neat characters. But to me? It's not .hack.. .hack was a cerebral, slow-paced, emotional story. GU removed the mystery and replaced it with action and bishounen.

I liked GU. The story was waaay better than Infection. They also got into the characters more.
I don't like the battle system as much as Infection though.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:55 pm
XxGrieverxX
The Slate Scholar
UH I'D MAKE A "HOT" HOT TUB SCENE FOR ALL THE GUYS IN THE .HACK//SERIES. 'CEPT FO WISEMAN AND SO-RA AND KOMIYAN III AND SHUGO. AND NO GURLS ALLOWED. YA. I'LL LET YOUR IMAGINATION RUN WILD FOR A FEW SECONDS.

WHY NOT WISEMAN?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. PROBABLY BECAUSE HE'S HARDLY WHAT MOST NORMAL AND SANE PEOPLE CONSIDER HOT.  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:51 am
Pink Plastic Ninja
XxGrieverxX
The Slate Scholar

WHY NOT WISEMAN?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. PROBABLY BECAUSE HE'S HARDLY WHAT MOST NORMAL AND SANE PEOPLE CONSIDER
HOT.

PSH. talk2hand
THEN WHAT ABOUT SORA?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:38 pm
iin .hack//sign i wish that tsukasa was actually a boy  

Tsukasa5174

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:28 pm
Tsukasa5174
iin .hack//sign i wish that tsukasa was actually a boy
xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:32 pm
I'd torture Haseo by putting him in a maid outfit and tie him to the tree in Indieglut Lugh and drag Endrance there.

Well just having Haseo in a maid outfit for the entire game is good enough.  

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:42 pm
xDDD
And then I'd follow Endrance to that tree and take pictures and videotape them. :D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:56 pm
I would get pics and videos too XD  

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:55 pm
And then we could sell them over the internets! People would buy!
It's the perfect plan. surprised

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:26 pm
We'd be rich! Bwahaha!  

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Puppetry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:04 pm

Which three guys would everyone choose for the hot tub scene? :0

@Home