Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto! Adventure Not Forgotten! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:02 pm
(...NO! scream )

Chiyo:...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:30 pm
Mai watched Ryu go then said, "Ok, let's gather what you'll need for a few days of hiding out in the cave I took you to earlier."

Meanwhile...

Ryu was following Sero and not liking the amount of blood he was losing. She caught up with Sero and stated, "We either need to take it easy or we need to stop long enough for me to bandage your wounds again."  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:31 pm
Some blood was dripping from Sero's right arm and gut. "I'll be fine until we get to the base...it's just a few kilometers away."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:37 pm
Ryu sighed and said, "I give you five kilometers at most before you loose too much blood to conintue safely."  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:41 pm
Sero kept looking forward. "I say I'll be fine til we get to the ANBU Base...trust me RYu-chan, I'll be fine..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:50 pm
Ryu looked at Sero. "You don't sound too convincing," she said looking forward again.  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:54 pm
Sero rolled his eyes. "I feel like I sound very convincing..." Sero looked down and silently coughed up some blood.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:32 pm
Neji: hai  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:54 pm
Ryu watched as Sero coughed up more blood. "Please tell me that we're a kilometer or less from the ANBU headquarters. With the way you're loosing blood, we won't be able to go on safely if it's farther than 1 kilometer," she said calmly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:00 pm
Sero made one last big jump, and landed on the grass. "We're here...welcome to the ANBU Base." Sero motioned to all the tree's and grass.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:13 pm
Ryu landed next to Sero and looked around. "I don't see anything," she said, then activated her ShadowEye. "I see it now. Where to?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:15 pm
Sero did a few hand signs and pushed his hand into the ground. "Wait a moment." Suddenly, the ground started to move down. "This ole' contraption is getting a bit rusty Sal, you need to add some oil to it!" He yelled to a dude, as the platform continued its decent.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:22 pm
Ryu looked around her in awe. "So this is where you work. As soon as we hand these two off to some of you ANBU comrades, you and I are going to the medical base here." she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:27 pm
Sero looked at her. "Sorry, we don't have a medical base here. We built it so close to Konoha, that we could just make a quick trip to the hospital there."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:44 pm
MEANWHILE!

Chiyo: I think we have what we need...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]