Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"Stick Together No Matter What!!!"(Need Help With The Story) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:24 pm
((Please watch the language my little sis is watching me do these rp fourms))
Khana did not really disappear she was back in the trees again now she picked fruit off the trees and started to eat watching their every move.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:26 pm
((-waves arms in air embarrisingly- My bad! ))

The Sero clone conversed with the group, while Sero was behind Khana. "Having fun stalking us as usual Khana?" He laughed as he said this.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:33 pm
"I'm not stalking I'm having fun playing with you guys since I just got back..................Oh and one more thing"she jumped down.She handed him a paper."You droped this a little down the road".She jumped back in the tree and had an apple.
((I don't care what the paper says make something up because thats the first thing that poped in my head))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:39 pm
Sero took the paper and stuffed it in his pocket. It was his Medicare Tax ((no, not this time xD) no it was an application for the Ichimaru Ramen Shop. He had wanted to work there for a while, and get free ramen. "Thanks, I've been wondering where this has been."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:39 pm
((sorry i have to go to bed now see ya 2morrow))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:41 pm
((See ya! -looks at the paper- oh s**t this IS my Medicare Tax! I was wondering where my mom put it))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:33 pm
((hahaha very funny and the house behind mine was on fire no really it seriously was im not kidding))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:57 am
((>.< im lost with the paper being medicine tax thingy and ramen thingy too XP))
Fujuki just walked up to a tree and sat down with her back up against it "*sigh* what are we gunna do now?" she asked herself bored and wanting some excitement..
((EXCITEMENT PLZ XP....but no ninja capturing yaz again -.- we did that in to many rps so far but that will happen later ^.^))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:36 am
*Sasuke and Chihiro walked away to go on a mission*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:48 am
((Yea I am too but the house behind mine was really on fire!!!!!))
Khana out of curiousty jumped down and measured her height to Sero's."Your taller than me now.Man that stinks for me" she said stepping back a tad not wanting to be that close.  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:50 pm
Fujuki just looked up at tyhe sky and followed two birds with her eyes *sigh* she slowly fell asleep....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:18 pm
(( O.O Really!))

Sero chuckled. "Watch this!" Sero whispered to Khana as he ran down the tree. He then put his face so close to Fujuki's that there noses almost touched. He then screamed in front of her. "HEY FUJUKI!"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:23 pm
((0.0 was it fire big))
Fujuki quickly opened her eyes and jumped eek "AAAHHH!!!" she pushed him back [automatic reflex XP] and slaped him unknowingly thinking it was someone else eek "SERO WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING SCARING ME LIKE THAT?!?!?" she said then crossing her arms and her face turned red because she cant believe she got so upset over a little prank how childish she thought
((just ta let yaz know she thinks she is childish XP so yax dont think the wrong thing at yaz get mad X.X))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:34 pm
Sero got thrown to the ground and held his face where Fujuki had slapped him. "OW! Whydja' slap me! It was just a small joke! Don't have a cow..."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:37 pm
Fujuki crossed her arms again and mumbled "well srry.....i was asleep did u think i would just jump for a second and start laughing?you know how fast my reflexes are....i cant even keep up with 'em....." she said laying her head bac up against the tree.....  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff