Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:18 pm
Khana put away everything.why did they have to go.Her eyes a very cloudy pale blue now.She got out a history book and started to read everything in it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:20 pm
A few hours hours went by and class was over "okay evenery one class is over" she said right before the bel rang....
((plz dont post much wile im gone i gtg sweatdrop ))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:24 pm
((I will try......))
Flame walked out of the class room. Finally.... took forever.... He said sliding down the crowded hall way to the front of the school were he was yesterday. He sat on the ledge and waited.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:25 pm
((ok i won't))
Khana got up and walked out forgetting her book.  

Khana Uchiha

twilight_animeprincess

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:25 pm
Inoue took her time leaving the classroom. On her way out, she spotted Flame. That look on his face...I wonder if he saw that Fujuki was healing Chihiro? That means he has powers too, she thought. She walked up to him and tapped him on his shoulder. "Hey Flame, can I talk to you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:35 pm
Flame looked over and saw it was Inoue "....Um...sure..." Flame said looking around and not seeing Fujuki. "What is it..."  

FlameDemerio

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:38 pm
Khana had remembered she had forgot her book and went back in the classroom to get it.She looked at Flame and Inoue with no expression on her face.Picked up her book and walked out of the classroom to her next class advanced science but no one knew she took it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:45 pm
Inoue stepped out of the doorway near a quieter spot. How in the world am I going to ask him...she thought. "Um Flame, when Chihiro passed out did you see anything weird happen to her? Like anything glowing or something like that? I know I sound a little wierd but-", she asked looking nervously at him.  

twilight_animeprincess

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:59 pm
Flame stopped and turned to face her. He made eye contact with her for a moment then he closed his eyes. When he opened them He saw a glint on he forehead when he focused it toke the form of a crystal. "Yes I did....I am guessing that you have a power to..." Flame said quitely  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:48 am
((srry i was at the movies sweatdrop ))
Fujuki came to meet Flame as he requested in the classroom and saw Inoue talking to him and just waited for them to be dont on the bench close by.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:32 am
*Chihiro walked out of the classroom after talking to the teacher*

"Fujuki, Flame, Inoue...we need to have a meeting...NOW! *hands out a paper that says Geminite Park*...go to that park...its just 10 blocks form here. There is a cave in the center...go there and I will be waiting"

*walks off*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:56 am
Khana walked to advanced scienceKhana not wanting to miss any action followed them secertly. blaugh blaugh  

Khana Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:24 am
....Seems like Im not the only one who has noticed... Flame looked at the paper. "...Lets continue this conversation there..." Flame said going to his dorm real quick and grabbing his sword. He warpped it up in bandeges so the teachers wouldn't see what it was. He walked down to the park and looked for the cave took a little while but he found he walked in.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:53 am
Khana walked secertly behind them.Hiding in the trees.She had her mini dagger with her just in case.  

Khana Uchiha

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games