Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
New werewolves and vamps in town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this sound interestin enough?
  yes
  sorta
  no
View Results

medusa56

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:37 pm
Belle saw Charity's face light up when she found a leather couch, she made a mental note of it. "I think I'll get the suede couch," she told Charity.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:50 pm
Charity nodded, the suede couch was also a great choice, but that didn't change the fact that the leather one was a personal favorite.
"Okay," she said, agreeing with Belle.  

Alayna_blind_angel

puella ignava

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:55 pm
Crystal smiled, a little surprised the girl had known her name. "And you are?" she asked with a small curtsy.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:01 pm
"Alice Cullen, psychic vampire, married to Jasper Hale, supposedly adopted daughter of Esme and Carlisle Cullen, sister to Emmett, Rosalie, Edward and Bella. And you're Crystal, mind-reader, like my brother Edward!" She said all of this beaming. She was an ironic ray of sunshine radiating from a girl who probably hadn't stepped into the sun for years.  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:02 pm
Charity walked to the cashier of the couch shop and waited as Belle told the man that she wanted the suede couch. Charity decided that althogh Belle would easily be able to carry the couch herself, it would seem less odd to the humans if she helped Belle.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:05 pm
As Belle told the cashier what couch she wanted, he called someone over to help her carry it outside, quickly Belle said, "Me and my friend can carry it out ourselves, if you don't mind."  

medusa56

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:25 pm
Hearing Belle, Charity moved beside her, wondering if the cashier thought that they were serious.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:33 pm
The cashier looked sceptical, but Belle said coaxing her voice, "We really can carry it our selves." When she was done talking she left to grab the couch before he came out of the trance.  

medusa56

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:41 pm
Charity quickly joined Belle, grabbing the opposite end, and easilly picked it out. Moving forwards towards the entrance, she followed Belle's lead.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:44 pm
When thy got into the forest, Belle tried to think of a way to carry it back, she quickly thought of something and asked,"Is it okay if I run this to my apartment then run back?"  

medusa56

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:53 pm
"It's fine with me, as long as you don't hit any pedestrians while carrying it to your apartment," Charity replied, streching her arms. "Instead of me waiting here though, I think that I'd rather start walking, even if I won't make it very far. I'm not very good at standing in one place for to long."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:48 am
"Okay, I'll be right back," Belle said as she started to run, a few minutes later she was at her apartment, she put down her couch and ran back into the forest.  

medusa56

puella ignava

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:46 am
Crystal smiled. "Really now? Well, then, I'm sure you know I live through the forest, just there?" she asked, waving with her hand in the direction. She leaned closer. "And I'd like to meet this telepathic brother of yours if you dont mind."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:56 am
Having heard Belle zoom away, Charity started on her own way. She enjoyed walking as much as running, but she didn't expect to get very far. Also, it would be stupid of her to shift when she had no way of carrying all of her clothes.
Sooner than expected, though, she heard someone racing towards her.  

Alayna_blind_angel

medusa56

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:19 am
As Belle zoomed back, she saw Charity slowly making her way home, "hey, I'm back, obviously." She said laughing  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff