Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=The OLD Request Thread= DO NOT POST REQUESTS HERE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Outbreak Signal

Dapper Dabbler

7,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:25 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Tshibala
Picture link(s): Tshibala, Uncerted
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): I need a new cert made. Original is here, with [.Rozu.] as a co-owner. I would like a new cert to be made, since it's said that Aris's psds are not available, with just myself as the co-owner. [.Rozu.] has not contacted me since we received Tshibala.
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Aris Ravenstar
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Yes

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:32 pm
AnimeChickie

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Theron
Picture link(s): Link
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Add Graphophobia as a co-owner.
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): King Inversitle
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): first time.

Actually, my new username is Hungry Ghost. <33

Charging Krogan

Liberal Fairy

7,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Twitchapher

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:37 pm
I have to repost this because I never did get Atum's uncerted image. sweatdrop
Twitchapher

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Atum
Picture link(s): [x]
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Uncerted image
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Lilwerewolfgirl
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change):
N/A

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:09 am

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Syipher
Picture link(s): Syipher
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): I would like to Add Keliptis as a co-owner to the cert please, as she is now a co-owner.
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Lilwerewolfgirl
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Yes, it is the first time.

Thamin

Lonely Member

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:42 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Cyrille
Picture link(s): X
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Uncerted version
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag) biggrin LF
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Yes

Uncert was never uploaded  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:20 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Elena
Picture link(s): Uncert Cert
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Add Bennali Sundragyn as co-owner, please.
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): merangue
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): First time. <3

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:16 pm
Name of Soquili (and/or familiar):Taja
Picture link(s): X
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Add ~Kiana_Nala~ as co-owner, please.
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): merangue
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): First time. <3

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:39 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Gaven
Picture link(s): [ Gaven ]
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): To add Tiger_Kisa699 to the cert, since she is now a co-owner.
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Merangue
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Yes, it is.

Thamin

Lonely Member

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:28 am

Name of Soquili:Hyacinth
Temper biggrin reamer
Picture link(s):@
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above):Needs his name/temper and can I get an uncert?
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Natsube

Needs to be PMed to Natsube  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:38 am

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Akuba
Picture link(s): here
old cert image here
can't find bansha. D:

Temper: Strong Willed

The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): i have bought some accessories for him, i'd like him to be recerted with his new items on him. (items on the picture with Aku)
Also I want to change the temper, please.
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Sirenz
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): no...and ok...i'll send it to yayoi

Tempers cannot be changed.

Yumitoko

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:18 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Zaria
Picture link(s): http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Ameh/Tagged/obszah2.jpg
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Uncerted
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Ameh
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): no changes needed. just uncerted

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:37 pm

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Arome
Picture link(s): http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/Libra07/Soquili/tetkin4.jpg

The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): To add sparrows_poppet to the cert, since I am now a co-owner. Proof:
Proof is here
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Ameh
Is this the first time you needed to change this pet's tag? (if not it will cost 250g sent to the one who is making the change): Yes this my first time. 3nodding

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Calrais

Fluffy Lunatic

19,540 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:20 am
any changes requested from me have been taken care of and re-uploaded, you simply need to refresh your links. sorry, i'm not much for spam-pming people (and i unfortunately do not have the correct access to strike out the posts i've taken care of) but i don't think i missed anything. i hope.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:04 pm
Struck out Mer's done list <3

Also, all uncerts in this thread are done (a couple could not be found in the PB, will be working on those - thanks for your patience) <3  

EchoLimaFoxtrot

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:12 pm
Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Nahuel
Picture link(s): http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/keiimaru/NahuelItems.png
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Mark mate as Roxanne X3
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): White Arsenic (she no longer works here, I think, but I'm not sure if you can access her stuff or not)

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Amaya
Picture link(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/yachan/Soquili/updatedtags/amaya.jpg
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Ownership change- MistressNightHawk relinquished ownership to me. The agreement can be found here.
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Sirenz

Name of Soquili (and/or familiar): Kazuko
Picture link(s): http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Ende/Certed/Roxnah1.jpg
The change you are requesting(must be the 4 things above): Uncerted
The colorist of the pet (found at the bottom of the tag): Endejester

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff