Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE NEW POKEMON GX! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:19 am
kitty smiled and caught blastoise. she then shouted ''tag team!!!!!!''  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:42 am
The Blastoise howled in pain as it was hit from behind by Necris. The Professor normally didn't care about what happened to his Pokemon but in this case loosing a defender while there was a crazy young Dragonair seeking his destruction was definitely something to make him worry. The creature was hit from the side by a Pokeball. A red light snatched the creature up then the ball twisted on the ground for a few shakes. He wasn't done, The Professor knew this for sure. And just as quickly as he thought it the creature broke free giving a glare of annoyance directed toward the one that had tried to capture it.

In all the confusion he didn't see the insane Pokemon sneaking up on them with a dagger. By the time they realized it they were already getting ready to slash there dagger for his chest. There was no other choice available to him, he had to use his trump card. The Professor took his last pokeball off of his belt throwing at the attacker. There was a small explosion as the ball opened up causing a smoke screen to fall over the area. When the smoke cleared there was nothing. Nothing at all.............what........!!! How can this be.......ughhhg he was stabbed in the stomach by the attacker. A sharp pain hit him quickly as he held his right hand open facing the Dragonair. Why....why had this creature abandoned him. His masters pokemon, one that had been given to him in his younger days. The Sneevil would have been one-hundred and fifty five in human years if it was still around.

His mind went to his younger days as a trainer. His earliest memory was of his master. He was sitting and laughing about something trivial it really didn't matter. He was watching from afar as he fed all of his friends. This was something he never understood. Pokemon weren't friends, they were pets and tools for there owners.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

T-A Reborn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:10 pm
"So...What Do You Guys Think I Sould Do With Him?" She Tured To The Others.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:33 pm
"In think he deserves mercy. Give him here, please?" Necris was ready to put the prefessor to sleep and have someone fix him up.  

Testament-the-Reaper-666

T-A Reborn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:00 am
"What?! Mercy?! Look What He Did To His Pokemon! I Say He Dies.....He MUST Die!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:17 am
''calm down.i'll take his blastiose and tyranitar, help them and make them remember what they are.'' she said.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

T-A Reborn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:29 am
"Fine...I'll Get His Other Pokemon." She Grabed The Other PokeBalls. "There. Now,I Say We Kill Him....He Is Nathing To Me."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:41 am
kitty growled.'' no deaths, he's only a poor human.'' kitty said.

hrdrox put his arms round her from behind.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

T-A Reborn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:22 pm
" Poor Human?! HA! You Don't Know What This THING Has Done To My Kind! And...It's Your Kind To..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:45 pm
Necris stood in front of her. "I say he lives. If you do not follow suit, I'll be forced to hurt you." Necris lengthened his claws. "And it will be painful."  

Testament-the-Reaper-666

T-A Reborn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:05 am
" What Is The Human To YOU? Do You Not LOVE Pain? Do You Not Wish Death To The Humans?" She Stood There,Trying To Hold Herself Back.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:49 am
"This human is a human, and he deserves to be treated as one. Though he has harmed and captured our kind for so long, two wrongs do not make a right." Necris placed his hand on her forehead. "Now sleep..." Necris walked over to the human and threw him off to the side.  

Testament-the-Reaper-666

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:49 am
kitty felt proud helping the person but sad for all his pokemon. '' you know i bet he has more than this.''  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:02 am
" D..Damm You...." She Was Asleep.  

T-A Reborn

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:26 pm
"I know he does. And we shall find them. Put her someplace safe for now." Necris walked over to the human again. He picked him up with a swift grab of his claw. "Where are the rest of your pokemon?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff