Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Ōkami Kasumi {Previously Chaos Blackhart <3} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami Kasumi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:40 pm
It happens all the time, unfortunately. x=

Haay! Love is a beautiful thing~

Helena: . . . You never give us love.

Sakubo: We never wanted it, though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:44 pm
i want love.  

Coldfront44

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:04 pm
Me too...but it doesnt
Exsist!!! scream
woah lady calm the eff down! xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:08 pm
it does too!! fine i shall have a contest in my forum and who ever wins gets to be my guild girlfriend 3nodding cuz i loves everyone! and so there, btw i got the idea from an anime called supergals! xd  

Coldfront44

Okami Kasumi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:12 pm
Well... love is a feeling that is created by the body and mind to fool the host into procreating the species. -^ ^-

So, basically, love IS an illusion; a fancy word for 'lust'. x=

But that doesn't mean I don't love love. xD I'm a sucker for it~

O= Oooh, contest~! Chaos'd enter, but she's a swinging single foxie. ;D  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:21 pm
darn.. oh well besides i kinda like Kaos ^////^  

Coldfront44

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:22 pm
... love hurts when it shatters and your walking all over it trying to cover up the sadness... for me I am just a hopeless romantic, and i've looked in the wrong places  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:27 pm
Nyaaan~ ;D Then tell her, kays?

I know it does. v.v I was going out with a guy for about a year, and we got really close... But then he cheated on me for reasons I STILL don't know... and I'm still not over it, even a year later. ^^; I don't think I'll ever be, really... No relationship I've had ever worked out in the end, and I still can't even talk to any of my exes because of how badly it hurts...

*hugs Yolei-chan* But I'm sorry that had to happen to you, hon. D;  

Okami Kasumi

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:41 pm
Chaos Blackhart
Nyaaan~ ;D Then tell her, kays?

I know it does. v.v I was going out with a guy for about a year, and we got really close... But then he cheated on me for reasons I STILL don't know... and I'm still not over it, even a year later. ^^; I don't think I'll ever be, really... No relationship I've had ever worked out in the end, and I still can't even talk to any of my exes because of how badly it hurts...

*hugs Yolei-chan* But I'm sorry that had to happen to you, hon. D;

Awww thankz * hugs Chaos-Chan back! ^^ and I'm sorry this had to happen to you too! cry  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:44 pm
Nyaan, I guess it happens to the best of us. ^^;

(Unfortunately. D; )  

Okami Kasumi

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:59 pm
oo i know... it did make me a million times stronger though.. how i'm gonna break a couple of hreats till i cant anymore and someone actually beats me at my own game  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:06 pm
o; Aww, but if it was your heart that was getting broken, I bet you'd feel bad...

Of course, that's why I hardly ever break up with anyone; I'm always the one getting broken up with. ^^;

I guess I think that it's better for me to be hurt then someone else. ^ ^; I'm stupid, I know. xD  

Okami Kasumi

TsukinoLuffy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:17 pm
yea, but there are certain circumstances where I feel its okay to do this. when people come to you just to hook up. this acctually happened to me today. and he was being so persistant, but my morals helped me say no...and now he has to find someone else to use as an object cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:24 pm
Aahs, you mean in THOSE situations.

Yesyes, Chaos agrees. xD

Piower to the Yolei-chan! >o<  

Okami Kasumi

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:26 pm
me heart was broken before, her name was jennifer, she broke up with me for no reason, she then sends me a message a couple of days later calling me a cheating w***e and told me to make the world a better place and to kill myself. yeah i was truly in love with her and she said she trul loved me but she just used me for time to pass and throw me away. cry  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games