Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:17 pm
i couldnt focus anymore and the pain in my head just kept getting worse i finally couldnt hold it off anymore and fell straight out of the air, my wings not working anymore i twirled through the air, unconsious.

FLASHBAK~
i was training with someone and i was very skilled with them. someone clapped from behind but i cant see them riht now there just a shadow. he asks me if i want true power and someone stands in front of me protectivly the next thing i see is the room being full of bloody ice....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:44 pm
She smiled at him " hes all mine im so happy"  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:28 am
I opened my eyes enough to see Kayle fall "n-no!" I coughed weakly reaching out to her as I continued to transform a large pair of wings sprouting from my back and the armor like flesh spreading further up my arms.

OOC: The wings are like this but red instead of orange. User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:14 am
Salem Delgado
I opened my eyes enough to see Kayle fall "n-no!" I coughed weakly reaching out to her as I continued to transform a large pair of wings sprouting from my back and the armor like flesh spreading further up my arms.

OOC: The wings are like this but red instead of orange. User Image
Looks at him" wow you are hot"I go hug him" No don't go to her she will be fine we need to leave, I don't want to be alone anymore,everyone i know is dead, Nathan, james, and Karl, all i wanted was and is a family" she said pulling him away from her"  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:24 am
I glared at her as the whites of my eyes shifted to black and my irises turned blue like hers while the armor like flesh covered my torso from the waist up like a shirt "S-she will die from that height! And you have daughters!" I growled growing fangs as I did.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:30 pm
Salem Delgado
I glared at her as the whites of my eyes shifted to black and my irises turned blue like hers while the armor like flesh covered my torso from the waist up like a shirt "S-she will die from that height! And you have daughters!" I growled growing fangs as I did.
Do you really think that they will let me anywhere near them" she answered him crying" I;m the reason all those people died" I wish i really was dead sometimes so that there would be no more chaos , but I'm not, but even if you are my chevalier i will let you go to her, i mean i don't deserve anything good in my life" she says walking away" not even my daughters my precious babies they are probably all grown up now"she said smiling sadly"  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:37 pm
I moved with incredable speed as I grabbed Diva and flew all out to catch Kayle holding one under each arm as I landed and collapsed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:48 pm
Salem Delgado
I moved with incredable speed as I grabbed Diva and flew all out to catch Kayle holding one under each arm as I landed and collapsed.
she gasped as she felt his arm wrap around , then smiled" thank you" but then he fell so she put his head on on her lap and waited"  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:09 pm
"Your welcome." I smiled trying to move only to fall back "Ugh, I think it was to soon to make sudden movements like that."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:07 pm
Salem Delgado
"Your welcome." I smiled trying to move only to fall back "Ugh, I think it was to soon to make sudden movements like that."
yeah it is , you need to rest  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:23 pm
"Uhm, thank you miss Diva." I smiled as my body slowly shifted back to normal 'Strange, the records say that she is insane but she seems kind of nice.'  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:46 pm
Salem Delgado
"Uhm, thank you miss Diva." I smiled as my body slowly shifted back to normal 'Strange, the records say that she is insane but she seems kind of nice.'
your welcome, "  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:41 pm
I sat there with my head on her lap unable to move "Miss Diva, why did you make me your chevalier?'  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:52 pm
Salem Delgado
I sat there with my head on her lap unable to move "Miss Diva, why did you make me your chevalier?'
Hmm good question, i guess i saw you a chevalier material so i wanted you all for myself  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:58 pm
Name: Kaoru
Appearance: User Image
Species: Unknown
Weapon/Powers: Carries no weapons; has the power to control all elements
Bio: She appeared on this earth only knowing her name and one other.. Sano. She doesn't know how to find him, but seeking him is the only thing she can do. She still knows little about the power she has, but is mysterious in the long run. She only talks when necessary, but is very cautious.

Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff