Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stockholm Syndrome? (A Romance/Adventure RP; not searching) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:39 pm
"When you were 8?!" he almost screamed out. "What the hell? Whoever did that should die. The youngest person I have ever kidnapped was 15. I have never and will never go past that age. Plus, raping someone only makes things which is way it is never followed through. I may have one of guys go to the kidnapped person and act he might rape them, but only to get a good scream," he stopped ranting and look at her. "I dislike it because that was what happened to my mom," he said sadly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:47 pm
She looked up at him and nodded. " i'm sorry..and he was killed...the Japanese government is very harsh on child rapists..."S he said and was holding her head now>A ll the memories were rushing back as she began to shake with the sobs. She was trying not to cry and show weakness." i.i'm so sorry "S he said chocking on her tears. She wiped her eyes and was weaker. She tried to stand but fell backintot he chair. She shook her head. "I'm sorry...for being like this.."  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:51 pm
He put a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Don't be. Everyone needs to cry sometimes. No matter what anyone says," he said with wisdom.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:00 pm
She nodded and just even as she cried she had a very beautiful look to her. " ...i'll not be any trouble to you though...i can move in with Frenchesca most likely...i havent been to France in a long time.."She said softly as she blushed at how handsome he seemed.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:06 pm
"Okay. Whatever you want to do. Your free now. I'll pass the word that you to now be treated as guest," he said to her quietly. An odd feeling was forming inside of him at the thought of her leaving. He wasn't quite sure what it was though.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:12 pm
((now you have to let her leave to do the whole 'runs after and follows for love' kinda thinkg X3 ))

She returned tot he room to get her heels on again and looked at her reflection in her window. She sighed and had her cell phone the entire time. She called Franchesca and would be picked up in a half hour. She went to see Rai again and looked at him. "...i'll be out of your hair in a half hour...." She bowed and walked through the halls.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:17 pm
((Okay. Got it. 3nodding ))

He stood there watching her for a few minutes. Suddenly he called out to her,"Don't ever think you were a bother. You are far from bothersome." He then turned and went back to his office. Sitting in a chair he couldn't explain the sudden feeling of having lost something that came over him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:21 pm
She heard him and began to cry as she stood outside. She felt her heart being ripped out as she was now being flown on a private jet to France.S he had hoped that maybe he had feelings for her as well and would come after her  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:42 pm
He sat outside in the sun thinking. Jim cam out and looked at him. "What is wrong with you?" he asked. "What do you mean?" Rai questioned. "Ever since Sasha left you have been moping around and sulking and acting depressed." "I have no idea what your talking about." Jim glares at him. "Don't tell me you have fallen in love." "Okay I won't tell you," he said getting up and walking back inside. Jim follows him and says, "The men won't listen to you until you get over yourself."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:47 pm
Sasha was in France as 'Chesca watched her. " girl you need to get over him or get back wiht him. "

" that..my friend...is impossible...even to us.."s he said crying as she watched the countryside.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:53 pm
Rai stood in his office. He was breathing hard because he just resently got really mad and tore his office apart. Jim came in and looked around. "Holy smokes! This is a first," he said. Rais the stomped past and packed a bag before going to the front door. "Where are you going?" "Somewhere!" he yelled slamming the door shut. "Go find yourself," he said quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:57 pm
Sasha was walking quietly in the fields outside Chescas Mansion. She was in a pretty dress that accentuated all her curves and her hair was flying int he wind>S he hadjust turned 24.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:02 pm
Rai was now in France and completely lost. "This is why I hate France. You can never find what your looking for," he mumbled walking down the street of some town he didn't even know the name of.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:07 pm
She was wlaking down the street as her friends gabbed about fashion and life but her eyes looked up and met his. Her heart jumped out chest and into her throat.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:10 pm
He looked at her shocked. 'That was easy then previously thought...very convienant,' he thought. He calmly walked up to her. "Hi," he said simply.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff