Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:27 pm
The circle was quiet, tense. They were waiting for Teresia to swing. A slight breeze rustled through the trees.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:10 pm
Teresia tensed, hearing a slight creak from the rope and rustle of paper. she made a sharp arched swing, hoping to at least make contact. she had reached to her upper right.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:25 pm
Her swing took off the right wing of the bat pinata. Candy slowly spilled out.
"Finish him." Erin said, imitating the Mortal Kombat announcer's voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:29 pm
given the side she swung on she paused, listened to see how far left it had swung and waited for it to come swinging back to the right. she aimed and heard a loud, hollow crack. at the noise she jumped slightly, feeling the bat vibrate up her arm. "ah!" she yelled slightly and dropped it.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:01 pm
The pinata exploded, pelting the group with candy. One piece smacked Erin right between the eyes.
"Ow..." she mumbled, rubbing the reddened area.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:46 pm
hearing the ground get showered with candy she pulled the blindfold and flinched as a piece hit Erin. "eh, sorry." she apologized. as she took the blindfold off from around her neck and handed it back to them.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:29 pm
Ben grabbed the blindfold above the candy-grabbing chaos.
"Nice job, Teresia." he said, winking.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:37 pm
she smiled, "i guess i did learn something from all those practices that my parents forced me into." she shrugged. "and i didn't have to make a fool of myself by swinging wildly at nothing."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:45 pm
Braiden's head popped up from the candy dogpile.
"I heard that." she mumbled.
Ben laughed again. "C'mon, let's grab some cake."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:52 pm
teresia laughed slightly as she shook her head, "alright.' she replied and took a deep breath. there was a lot going on which made her sort of exasperated. she wasn't used to so much going on at once but in a way it was nice. she had always been rather distant, friendly but distant. and with moving she hoped to change some things, make more friend and perhaps actually put an effort in being happy rather than avoiding everything. she knew that she was putting herself on the line in doing so but things were not going to change themselves.

she began to head back into the house with a slight smile on her face.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:54 pm
The cake was huge, standing about two feet tall. Ben sighed and smiled.
"A desert fit for a werewolf." Erin said, nodding in approval.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:59 pm
teresia paused and stared open mouthed at the site. "That is the hugest cake i've ever seen!" her eyes were wide as she tried not to laugh. "you could pry swim in the frosting alone." she exaggerated.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:07 pm
Ben took some frosting on his finger and put it on Teresia and Erin's noses.
"We have rather high metabolisms." he said seriously.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:14 pm
at that gesture teresia's face scrunched up, the tips of her fingers swiping at her nose. she laughed slightly. "sometimes i wish i did too." she replied with a smile while still trying to get the frosting off her face. "but i've never been much for cake... too much sugar.' she smiled.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:18 pm
"We have celery, if you prefer." said Billy, pointing at the horrid vegetable.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff