Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Narcotics: School for The Special (All in post one) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:42 pm
"That's a great idea Nimino!" Holly smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:49 pm
Nimino smiled. "Now, we have to think something up..."  

Demonic Repentance

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:52 pm
"I think we need to include Shishuri into this plan for it to work." Holly suggested.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:55 pm
Nimino poked her forehead. "No duh!"  

Demonic Repentance

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:06 pm
Holly stuck her tongue out at Nimino. "We could pretend that Shishuri was mauled by a ravenous animal."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:10 pm
Shishuri leaned on Nimino's shoulder. "Now, what's this I hear 'bout me getting mauled, hm?"

Nimino jumped, but quickly relayed their plan.

Shishuri nodded. "Makes sense. I think we should do it."  

Demonic Repentance

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:12 pm
Holly, slightly surprised by Shirshuri's sudden arrival, stood patiently while Nimino told Shirshuri the plan.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:18 pm
Nimino smiled. "Okay, here's what we're gonna do. I use spells to change Shishuri's appearance, Ryukai comes by and you fight off one of my summons. Make sense?" She said to Holly.  

Demonic Repentance

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:21 pm
"It makes sense" Holly nodded at Nimino. "Let's do this"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:25 pm
Nimino summoned a wolf, told it the plan, then changed Shishuri's appearance so that there were bite marks everywhere. She smiled. "Now... If I'm here, Ryukai-kun will know it's an act, so I'll have to go..." She took off.

Shishuri screamed as if in pain.

The scream was like a beacon to Ryukai; He was running before anyone could see what was happening. He was about three minutes away from them, however.  

Demonic Repentance

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:29 pm
Holly started throwing fireballs at the wolf, warding it off. She also kept wrapping the wolf in vines which the wolf just tore off with his teeth after a few moments. The wolf snarled and growled at Holly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:33 pm
Ryukai saw Holly fighting off the wolf, and Shishuri with bite marks. He ran forward, picking up Shishuri, then aimed his hand at the wolf and said, "Seal!" The wolf was forced into the summon realm. This would work with anything except for humans. He turned to Holly. "Umm... Are you... Okay?" He was slightly blushing. After so long of distrust, it was hard to change ways.  

Demonic Repentance

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:36 pm
"I-I'm fine..." Holly was breathing heavy, pale with using so much power in one day.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:38 pm
Nimino came running. She bent down, healing Shishuri, then stood up and faced Ryukai. "She'll be alright." She turned to Holly. "As for you, you need rest."  

Demonic Repentance

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:43 pm
Holly nodded, closing her eyes, swaying slightly.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff