Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
heaven and Hell (The Great Divide) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:50 pm
"Hello there. I've been wondering what happened to you. I had hoped you had taken longer." While he was talking to her, he was drawing something in the pavement. "But, I still have time to finish this since you look a little stunned right now." He finished the circle and stands. "Well, you'll see you're a little constricted and powerless." She was in a "Devil's Trap" which traps a demon within and leaves them powerless unless someone outside the trap messes up the symbol.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:03 pm
"wh-wha..." she growls and tries to jump at him but hits a wall and it shocks her, she screams and backs up, she looks at him "what do you want?" she asked, turning back to her normal self since she has no powers.
(gtg ugh srry, might b on later k)  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:11 pm
(It doesn't shock, it just stops you like you're a mime. And, alright.)

"You are a demon. I am an angel. You betrayed YHVH[the name of God] but I fought for him." He knelt down. "I just want to fight a little more. Now, when you ran, I wanted to bring you back here to fight, and then thought I might want to think this through and not have it kill me when it gets here. So, what so you say to that?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:12 pm
(ahh okay thanks)
"i say bull s**t and let me out" she said crossing her arms "and i wasnt planning on hurting people, just giving them a scare, do you know how boring it gets down there? sheesh" she sits down cross legged, she huffs and looks away boredly "and i didnt betray your God, its my parents fault that im this..." she waves a hand over herself "so...do whatever, i dont care"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:35 am
"DEMONS! THEY ALWAYS LIE!" He yelled standing up. "You insignificant creatures! You should be wiped out! I really don't see how you thought I would believe you." He turned and thought for a moment to try to figure out what his next move was. He did want them wiped out, but he hadn't had a good fight where he was the only one in, too long to him anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:43 am
"well you angels dont exactly tell the truth as well" she muttered "so isnt that the same as lying?" she rolls her eyes and shakes her head "look Angel face, if you dont let me out soon my father will not be happy" she starts scratching words into the ground with her sharp fingernails "and we dont want daddy mad now do we?" she said to herself. She looks up at him "no, you know what? Keep me here, i dont want to deal with him anyways" she lays back "******** moron" she said talking about her father  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:26 am
"We don't lie. We're pure. If we're not pure, we turn into humans, if we turn evil, we become demons." He looks around. "So, do you have a human name?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:53 pm
"right right, pure hearted and what not" she lays on her side facing him, her hand holding up her head "why do you care what my name is? arent i just some demon you dont care about and wish to die?" she asked rasing her eyebrows, she sighs "if you must know my human name is Echo but my demon name is Cuthda flametooth" she said while seeming bored  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:24 pm
"Makes sense, and usually, yes, I would just want you to die, but today, I feel maybe learning is better."  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:35 pm
"great, a curious one", she sighs "well if you must know im a halfling" she said staring intently at him "ever heard of those pure one?"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:20 pm
"I've bloody well heard it all. Heard so much, and felt anger towards things sometimes I even though about becoming a human. Got some of their vices." He pulled out a pack of cigarettes. "You smoke? And I don't mean when you're down in the fires of Hell." He smiled, pulled a cigarette out for himself and offered her one. "Really don't know where I picked it up, but I bet you've never seen an angel do this before."  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:20 am
"haha not so pure after all are you?" she said smiling, she takes the cigarette and looks at it "couldnt hurt to try one"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:36 am
"Like I said." He takes a match out and lights it. "I never use a lighter. just something about them, gets me mad. Oh, you need a match?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:13 am
she looks at him "think you can let me out? i wont hurt anybody here" she pulls out a silver pad with red shiny designs "i give you my word" she pokes her finger with a pen and puts a drop of blood on it "you can have this, if i break my promise and hurt someone or cause mischief then break this and ill be done for" she said and holds it out for him.  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:20 am
"I don't have sympathy for Hell born creatures. Well, I guess I am showing some now. I don't know. I'm not letting you out yet though. So, what exactly is your story?" He made himself comfortable-ish and looked at her while he smoked and listened to her.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff