Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Owlery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:54 am
"She's your prefect and you Head of House!? Why, I wish our head of house would post in the common room. I see her in the halls, but she never comes. It's Allutain who's our head of house. Wasn't Angel wings your head of house? I think Lyra should be our new prefect since next semester she'll be a 5th year. Princess never stops by, and when she does, she just cries and runs up to the dormitories. "

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:58 am
"Alutain never stops by?" blinked Kitty in shock, "She seems so responsible. Neglecting her students...Is she still a student?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:00 am
Sam turns to Kitty. "Nope, she never stops by. I believe she is graduated too. Same thing with Toni. She's our deputy. But at least she posted on the message board that she was very busy...."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:32 am
I can't recall if she is Prefect, but she is our Deputy Head of House... but Angelwings hasn't been on the guild since i think it was... october?  

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:02 pm
"Wow." Sam says. "I could look to see when Allutain was last in, but that was a long time ago. I probably wasn't even the house when she posted last." Sam says.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:03 am
"Huh, I wonder what's up with Alutian. I know Juni's got a lot of stuff going on [[in RL]]. Yeah, Angelwinz hasn't been on in ages."  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:59 pm
Ya...well I think the last ime she was on was when I was still a house-elf...
Anyways, I'm going to head back to the common room. I have hoework to do, and I have to get my stationary and right to Tris, see why it's taking Dad so long to reply. I'll see you guys in the Forgotten Chamber or the Library later...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:47 pm
"Bye Summer." Sam waved good bye to her friend and then turned to Kitty. "I should probably hit the sack too and see if my common room has given the Ravenclaws back. Bye Kitty!" Sam turns around and walks out of the owlery.

cocosam

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:24 am
Kitty giggled, "I hope Ravenclaw does become more active again." xp  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:27 pm
*Summer walked up the long winding stone steps to the Owlrey. She had seen an owl that looked too similar to her father's to be coincedental fly past her common room window. She walked inside and found Tawnee, her father's owl, sitting on the windowsill.*
Here Tawnee, give me the letter girl...
*She stretched her arm out towards the bird, and untied the letter, then sent the owl off to eat and rest before she wrote back. She took the letter, and headed back to the common room.*

Summer_Breeze1507

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:24 am
Kamalia Mingan walks up the long winding stone steps to the Owlery. Once inside looks around for Tala. Once spots her walks over to where she is perched and start to pet her for a few minutes and smiles when she starts to nibble on my finger!!:: "Hey girl, missed me?!? Sorry i haven't been around lately been busy with school!" ::Spots a package on her leg.:: "Hmm whats this?!?"::Relieves Tala of the package and looks to see who it's from.:: "Oh its from Grim and the family." :: Puts the package in my messenger bag and looks at Tala and pets her a few more times and smiles when she starts to nibble on my finger again!:: "Thanks girl! I'll see you soon again ok!" : razz uts a few owl treats in to her feeding bowl. Then walks to the door and heads out of the Owlery and decides to go to the Kitchens before going to the common room to see whats in the package!!!::  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:13 pm
Juni walked in with a piece of parchment wrapped up and ready for transport. She went over to one of the school owls and held up the scroll. "I need this sent to Auntie Juniper Maia Basore. It's urgent. She may not be at her house though, she's apparently on a business trip of some sort but she didn't tell me where she went... think you can find her for me?"

The owl stared up at her for a couple moments before lifting up a leg to accept the parchment. Juni put the scroll in it's claw. "Thanks." she said while it took off out of the nearest window. Juni crossed her fingers for luck.

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:01 pm
*Summer enters the owlrey to find Juni sending off a Hogwart's owl.*
Hey Juni. Sending a letter to your aunt?
*Summer whistles and her owl, Celeste, flies down to greet her.*

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:02 pm
"Yep... that's the plan anyway." She looks over at Celeste, "Aw, your owl's cute. What's her name?"  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:44 pm
*Summer laughs nervously. She hoped Juni's aunt was okay...*
Thank you. Her name is Celeste, because if you look here (she lifts the left wing of her brown and white elf owl, revealing a brown patch with a white star shape in the center) she has a small star...Celeste...Celestial. It kinda stuck with me.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff