Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Corridors and Stairwells Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:17 pm
Haha, Bye Sam!!

*She turns to James*

Hey James! I'm doing well, just off to Potions...it's not far though, so I can talk. How are you?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:48 pm
Ayumi runs around the 5th floor hallways, looking for her cat, who has run off again.  

Darth Hakumei

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:15 pm
"im doing good interesting i was just headed to potions as well ... wait a tic are you in potions with me?((ooc i know yu are taking the class but im acting like we should be taking different levels since we are in different years))
classes have kept me busy i havent had much time for much else"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:32 am
Hmm. That is strange. Shouldn't you be at a different time? Maybe she has combned all her classes this year, since Professor Ro. left, and a new teacher has taken her place...  

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:01 am
"that is strange maybe you are right i wonder what happened to profeesor ro she just left so randomly"
((ooc do i smell a teacher plot here? cause i think we could make one if you all wanted to))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:19 pm
[[we would have to ask Katie. Although she and I already have one, I think Prof. Ro needs to explain why she left! haha]]

It is weird... oh well, not much we can do... Professor Scarborough seems nice though, a bit stern, but nice.

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:49 pm
((ooc ok well i was just wondering do we really need more plots cause it seems that plots and deception are this school's foundation))
" yes i like the new profeesor she seems to know what she is talking about"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:38 pm
Mhm, she's quite interesting. Well, we better hurry or we are going to be late! Come on!

*Summer sprints down the hallway, books in hand.*

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:36 am
james follows sumer matching her stride for stride untill it became a race to see who would get there first
eventually summer pulled slightly ahead as the two of them neared he class roompanting they both stepped in....later after class
"you are really fast summer i havent ran like tat in a while"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:23 am
*She giggled*

Thanks! I've had loads of practice. Try racing a 3 month old dragon to get it to learn to fly!

Wanna race back to the common room? It's just downstairs after all! I need to switch my books before I head to DADA.

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:45 am
"ok sure lets go "
running as fast as they could towards the common room james and summer were a terrifying site james and summer trampled over anything in their path when out of nowhere james chatts by using magic
"confundo" james yells harshly trying to keep his breath hiting summer with the spell
causing her to wonder why she is running towards the common room but then breaking through the spell summer tries to catch up but is too far to get ahead of james
when finally they do meet up agian she says something about him cheating and how its unfair and that she would have won if james hadnt cheated

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:37 pm
Sam runs up the stairs before they switched, because she really need to get to Transfiguration class. She makes it and then hears a clump. Sam turns around, and her spell book was on the landing to the Gryffindor common room. Sam then takes out her wand, and says, "Accio Spell Book". It then comes flying to her. Sam then rushes off to Transfiguration class.  

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:49 pm
You did too cheat James! You hexed me!

Petrificus totalus! *James body stiffens and she props him up against the common room door so that anyone passing would just think he was waiting for someone inside.*

Maybe that will teach you! I'll be back for you in ten minutes. I have to drop off my books. *wicked smile*

[[that isn't even my revenge yet]]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:44 pm
*gets stuck for ten minutes while waiting for sumemr to set me free*
*has a look of surprise on his face*
"hmm i should have know that she would return my curse for her hex should have used the sheild charm" james thinks to him self wishing some one would come down here and help
((ooc technically this is revenge but not for the prank pulled on you earlier but for the curse i sent at you))

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash