Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:02 pm
Echo couldnt help but let out a giggle or two "you serious?" she shakes her head "oh i feel so sorry for you guys" she sighs trying to hold down her laughter "and why is that hmm?" she asked, her face serious now "mostly all the hunters would think about is killing all supernatural life, well the hunters i knew"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:08 pm
"I think that you've been stereotyped as bad even though you aren't. If we just keep fighting, then we will just end in more bloodshed. We work together, we end in less bloodshed or peace, depending on people that have not yet been born. And, if a hunter came here, and he didn't have good self-control, they would be very weak against you I'm sure. And vampires normally have the power of seduction, so it's just safer this way."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:11 pm
"...right...." she stands, picking up her bag "next time.....dont touch my stuff" she said, a little in a harsh tone, she looks at kat then back at him "so, why are you here?" she asked crossing her arms  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:14 pm
kat watched them both cautously

(hey buds i got 2 go soon)  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:15 pm
"Me? I told you. And I saw it floating down the water. There was no reason for me not to. If you didn't want it, there was no reason for you to be mad." He got up. "So, I'm Walt J. Rimmer, Supernatural hunter and investigator. Should I ask you who you are or would you rather not tell me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:20 pm
she humphs and looks away "i dont know" she looks back at him and smiles "okay fine, Im Echo, i come from the only pack of wolves with the creasent symbol" she points to her choker "if you ever heard of them and saw me wearing this, you would have known right away who i am" she opens her bag and looks around in it "i came here because our Alpha female (is that what its called? cnt remember XDD) was murdered and i was next in line" she sighs "i wasnt ready to be leading our pack....so i sorta just ran, but sooner or later they will find me and bring me back" she shruggs
(aww otay, oh and same here ^_^)  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:24 pm
"im kat im a vampire of no pack i was attacked years back and was ;left alone so i came 2 live here for awhile,thats all im saying" kat said
(i might have about 10min maybe depends when im gonna get caught on the comp)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:27 pm
"Ah. Anyway to help, tell me. I'll do what I can. Until then, well, I don't know what else to do."
(Well, I hope to type you both tomorrow.)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:30 pm
(maybe, i have my lil bro's party to participate at lolz ^_^)
"until then i need to pack" she smiles "need to find some place to stay at, these woods are not safe anymore" she looks around "ill still go school though"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:33 pm
He looked around. "You know, you would really blend in at the hotel. You could let yourself relax a little and people would think that you just had a really good costume."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:36 pm
"hmm it proably wont be safe at the hotel though with the hunter but then i doubt it would be safe at my house either its small 2" kat said thinking a bit

(ill get on after i wake up at about hmm 2-3 in the after noon haa then i need 2 get hyped up on coffee)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:38 pm
"I didn't say my room. But the hotel. I'm sure I could get a one."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:39 pm
echo laughs a bit "all true" she thinks "hmm, i dont know, a hotel sounds nice, i dont know how long its been since ive been in a decent room" she smiles a little while shaking her head  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:44 pm
"Well, I'll go back to the hotel and see if I can free up a room." He turned to go. (Will go to hotel if not interacted with)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:47 pm
Echo shakes her head "no its okay, ill do it myself" she walks up next to him "ive got money and whatever humans use these days" she pulls out a cell phone from her bag and stuffs it in her pocket  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games