Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Stadium Stands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kexaj

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:58 pm
Yoh looked to where Narama glanced and saw Kaede was looking for him. "Ah...crap..." He ducked down, trying to avoid her piercing stare.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:37 am
Narama looked at Yoh and then at Kaede then at Yoh again and he started laughing. "You're in trouble now, aren't you Yoh?" Narama asked, still snickering.  

Gurzbag

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:24 pm
Kaede caught sight of Yoh just as he ducked. She prowled her way over and quickly reached out grabbing the back of his collar she dragged him out and over to where the Kage's were sitting. "Sit and behave until the Raikage gets back." She told him as she dropped him onto the ground next to her and crossed her arms to wait.

Saki was helped out to the stadium by a medic-nin. She was still a little iffy on her crutches and she wabbled every few steps as she moved over to a seat. Sitting down carefully she glared at the cast wrapped around her ankle. Guy was going to lecture her about her carelessness she just knew it. Sighing she settled herself into her seat leaning her crutches against the seat. She was eager to watch Guy's next match.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:55 am
Linea walked into the seating area of the stadium. She was kind of surprised that the Mist ninja were are powerful and some of her old mates. She looked at Keade and saw that Keade had sat Yoh down. Linea walked over to them, "What did he do this time?"  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Gurzbag

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:05 am
Narama saw Linea and bowed "Raikage-sama." he said and stood up continuing looking at the fight.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:08 am
Kaede rolled her eyes. "He convinced a mist-gennin to impersonate a chuunin and sneak into the contestants room." She explained to her Kage. "The gennin and chuunin involved are over there." She nodded her head towards the other two idiots involved in this mess.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

VVLB

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:56 pm
"Yes, it would seem that something has happened concerning these three." Hotaru said as he nodded to Linea and pointed to Kyosuke and the chuunin with one hand and Yoh with the other, "And it seems to be extremely bad by what Kaede said."

"Nobody got hurt, so it's not as bad as she keeps saying," Kyosuke said right when Hotaru finished mostly to defend himself.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:01 pm
Gurzbag
Narama saw Linea and bowed "Raikage-sama." he said and stood up continuing looking at the fight.
Linea reached out to Narama and did something she hadn't before. She ruffled his hair with her hand. She gave a slight smile, then bopped him with her fist lightly. "I have something for you to do after the exams." she tells him as she walks over to Yoh.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:20 pm
Linea caught a glimpse of Kasumi's fight. "What in the world?" she says as her attention was now drawn to the attacks the two girls fighting just preformed. "Keade...Did you know that Kasumi could do that?" Linea had a look of utter surprise on her face as she didn't know that Kasumi had developed to such high levels.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:48 pm
Kaede shook her head. "No, Kasumi is after all technically Hitomi's student." She told her Kage. "Though she has shown an amplitude in lighting abilities and I has suspected she was advanced I did not know the full extents of her abilities."  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:57 pm
Saburi Kashikiri
Kaede shook her head. "No, Kasumi is after all technically Hitomi's student." She told her Kage. "Though she has shown an amplitude in lighting abilities and I has suspected she was advanced I did not know the full extents of her abilities."
"I as well was not aware of the true extent of Kasumi's abilities. I knew her family bloodline was unique, but that is simply amazing. I can't imagine what her father must have been able to do, and I have read in some of the Kage logs that her grandfather was able to manipulate multiple elements." Linea has seem to forgotten about Yoh and the mess he's in due to the fight going on. She will most likely need to be reminded after things cool back down.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:41 am
Narama looked kind of chocked that Linea had done that to him, he just stood there with his ruffled up hair and wide eyes staring out into space as he said "O-okay... Raikage-sama." he then focused on the match again, sorting out his ruffled hair as he watched in amazement of Kasumi's skill with element manipulation, he got kind of scared that a genin could be that adapt in manipulating chakra elements.  

Gurzbag

Kexaj

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:04 pm
Yoh sat quietly watching Kasumi fight the mist girl. He said absolutely nothing, his eyes watching Kasumi intently, noting every attack and movement. His face was emotionless.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:08 pm
Kexaj
Yoh sat quietly watching Kasumi fight the mist girl. He said absolutely nothing, his eyes watching Kasumi intently, noting every attack and movement. His face was emotionless.
After it seemed the two girls were just watching each other as the next move was going to end the fight, Linea sat down near Yoh. "Don't think I have forgotten that you are in trouble. Tell me from your point of view what happened." Linea says to him calmly. Linea was still watching the fight as well.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

SissyMX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:22 pm
Hitomi walked up to see what was going on. "What is everyone talking about now?" she asked since she hadn't been around much.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff