Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Wonderers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Creature?
  human?
View Results

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:14 am
XtheXhoboXduck
"I wish to acquire these hardened Mythril Arrowheads. And about the sword, I need to infuse my darkness into it. The shadow Realm, when part of it infuse, can create a more powerful sword. I need to open portals to places for other people."

" I see... How many arrowheads? As for the blade, it'll be ready tomorrow at dawn. When the sunlight burst over this forest. Not one millisecond late... Just ell me how many arrowheads you wish and if I don't have enough, you'll have them all in 5 seconds..." Rock said. He plunged the hot red weapon in the water beside him. Before taking it out to inspect it before burying it in the ambers of the fire and putting it over the anvil, hammering it and plunged it again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:43 pm
Akia fell asleep on a limb of the tree in front of the inn. His wings were wrapped around his chest and he breathed lightly. He was dreaming of once again living at the inn with the woman he had loved. Such sweet dreams were the only hope he had.  

Akia-RP

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:26 pm
"13 arrowheads. I shall be here in the morning. Have the sword hot and my arrowheads ready."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:24 pm
"Ah, hello." Robin smiled at the sight of Brigitte. The second girl must be the one Lily told me about. "Take a seat. I'm sure that the others will be out soon." Right on cue, Telerman ambled out of the hallway. "Good evening step-mother-of-mine. Do you need any more help with preparing dinner of are you set in such regards?" A wry smile crept onto Robins face. "No, while you were out chasing the nymph, your sister and I were making the dinner that is now ready. So do hush and introduce yourself to the guests so that we can begin."
(What? You didn't think that I had forgotten about my lovely half son. I just might have to find a picture and profile for him so that I can go on your trip with you.)  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:59 am
XtheXhoboXduck
"13 arrowheads. I shall be here in the morning. Have the sword hot and my arrowheads ready."

"13... Missing 10..." Rock clenched his fist. A very brilliant light came from it, blinding the person with him for a moment. Rock opened his hand and showed 13 points, perfectly carved and hardened. "I left the 3 I had before where they were... It's not much... They cost 25 coins each, for it is mythrill, and a very rare mineral these days around here... But then again, 25 is a cheap price... I heard that in the city, they cost the quadruple... And the sword, no need to pay right now, but I ask 100, for it is custumized... As I said, my prices are not the costiest... That's why my clients leave with a smile... Everytime... I have to leave for now, I'm getting hungry... I have come from a long way and I shall need something to eat. I have lots of work to do, including your sword, which should not take as much time as a morning star, which has yet to be completed..." Rock said as he got up and got his cloak. Something was on his mind, so he was acting nearly as a shadow, cold and dry.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:05 pm
Brigitte watched the dark haired man carefully. She noticed that he bore a slight resemblance to Lilly in some of his features. There was definatly elf blood there. She smiled kindly at him as she took a seat at the table despite the fact that she wouldn't be eating. Her eyes caught sight of a girl with long brown hair that she had called to dinner and she smiled at her. "Hello there. I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself when I spoke to you earlier. I'm Brigitte."

She shifted uncomfortably in her chair. Her back hurt slightly from not being able to spread her wings. She turned to Robin, "I'm sorry, please excuse me for a moment," she said before walking outside, umbrella drawn. It was starting to get dark, but she didn't want to risk getting burnt by the small bit of light. She inhaled deeply and at pair of large, black, batlike wings sprouted from her back.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:30 pm
Akia woke up at the sound of the door to the inn shutting. He saw a woman out side. A vampire? he thought Did she see me? he didn't think so but he didn't move just in case. His biggest worry was his wings whisc were white and wrapped around his body. He was too noticible, hopefully the tree provided enough cover.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:13 pm
Brigitte looked over to a tree at the faint sound of leaves rustling. She took a small step forward and peered into the leaves, spotting white through them. Her eyes narrowed as she searched for any signs of who or what was in the tree. When she found none, she spoke, "Who's there? I do hope you're not planning on hiding. I'd end up seeing you eventually." She stretched her wings a little and took yet another step closer.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:17 pm
"Don't mind her," Lutia said to Telerman as Brigitte excused herself from the table. "She already had her meal today." She actually paused to focus on Telerman's face and found herself staring awkwardly at him. "Vampire..." she said distractedly, her gaze locked with Telerman's. She suddenly blushed and turned away, an embarrassed grin appearing on her face.
((I hope the picture you post in Telerman's profile is cute. I don't want it to be awkward like he's really ugly or anything. Please don't make everyone notice that she likes him instantly or at least don't bring it up. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:21 pm
Akia spread out his wings and made a steady decent to the ground. He had fought vampires before and knew he could not out run her if needed. "I mean you no harm," he said, "As long as you mean no harm to me or any of the people here."  

Akia-RP

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:35 pm
She looked to the ground, slightly hurt by his accusation that she would hurt anyone here. Then again, she was a vampire. "No," she said softly, "I would never hurt anyone who has done nothing to me."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:56 pm
Fenrick handed him 30 coins.

"Now as for the extra five, a little bit for that thunderstorm. If you'd like, I have enough cooking back at my cottage for you to come and eat."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:02 pm
Akia saw the hurt look on her face and believed her. He and vampires had never been on good terms. Every vampire had wanted to know what angel blood tasted like since the chances of finding an angel on the planet was next to none. "I am sorry I assumed that you may be a danger, but I have had many runins with vampires and was only trying to be on guard." He held his hand out to the vampire. "I am called Akia."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:09 pm
She smiled and grasped his hand, "My name is Brigitte. I understand your... uncertainty around vampires. No need to worry about me though, I'm what you'd call a vegetarian vampire," she said, laughing a little.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:13 pm
He smiled back, "A vegierian eh? In my two-hundred and fifty years I have never heard of such. Why have you come to this forest? That is if you mind not me asking."  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff