Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
The SPAM forum Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:50 am
BLOBLO
No Sharon Halliwell, I don't mean: Blow Blow  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:28 pm
hi..this is the first guild i have ever joined ^_^ the spam forum was a good idea btw....  

Dark_magic_grl

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:21 pm
Dark_magic_grl
hi..this is the first guild i have ever joined ^_^ the spam forum was a good idea btw....

YEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Oh and I love your sig. Green Day ROCKS!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:23 pm
Fo' squeaky!!  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:34 am
Death T-2
Fo' squeaky!!

Yo!! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:30 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Sora Katana

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 9:41 am
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Death T-2
Fo' squeaky!!

Yo!! xd

Preach it sister!! *goes charismatic-like*  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:03 pm
I am DT2's other self! eek Mwahaa!  

Freakachick

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 10:26 pm
Funny thing that I thought up... :

Marik: I like tan butts and I cannot lie... you other duelists can't deny... when a good card reaches your face and gets into your place you get sprung...  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 1:54 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

Marik: I like tan butts and I cannot lie... you other duelists can't deny... when a good card reaches your face and gets into your place you get sprung...

...in the middle when you try to summon Last Fiddle! I say use me, use me 'cuz that ain't the average Dark D!
xd
Maybe we should start a song conversion thread, converting sons like these into YGO stuffs.  

Freakachick

Freakachick

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 1:54 pm
s**c n span, s**c n span...  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 7:17 pm
SKfantheXTREME
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

...in the middle when you try to summon Last Fiddle! I say use me, use me 'cuz that ain't the average Dark D!
xd
Maybe we should start a song conversion thread, converting sons like these into YGO stuffs.

We should!!

Marik: "I like tan butts and I cannot lie... you other duelists can't deny... when a good card reaches your face and gets into your place you get sprung...

Duelist got back! *stratch cd* Duelist got back! *stratch cd* Duelist got back! *stratch cd* Remix!!!! *switch song; to the tune of "Toxic"*

Seto: With the taste of revenge, I'm full of pride! It's toxic, I'm dueling under. With the sight of crushing you infront of millions, I'm addicted to that, don't you know that it's toxic? *techno music* And I love dueling you, don't you know that's it's toxic?

*switch songs, to the tune of Since You've Been Gone*

Yami: Since I beat you!!! I can smile for the first time!!! I'm so dueling on!!! Yeah, yeah!!! Thanks to you; now I duel who I want!!! Since I beat you... How do I say it? You put me on; I even feel for that stupid sad song. Yeah, yeah; since I bet you... You tried to bribe me; you took the time; wasn't long til I called that mine; yeah, yeah; since I beat you...

*switch songs, to the tune of If I Was A Rich Girl*

Jou: If I was a rich boy, nanananananananananana, see I could buy Kaiba into the ground. If I was a rich booooooooooooooyyyyy!!!"  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Freakachick

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 5:02 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
SKfantheXTREME
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

xd

We should!!

Marik: "I like tan butts and I cannot lie... you other duelists can't deny... when a good card reaches your face and gets into your place you get sprung...

Duelist got back! *stratch cd* Duelist got back! *stratch cd* Duelist got back! *stratch cd* Remix!!!! *switch song; to the tune of "Toxic"*

Seto: With the taste of revenge, I'm full of pride! It's toxic, I'm dueling under. With the sight of crushing you infront of millions, I'm addicted to that, don't you know that it's toxic? *techno music* And I love dueling you, don't you know that's it's toxic?

*switch songs, to the tune of Since You've Been Gone*

Yami: Since I beat you!!! I can smile for the first time!!! I'm so dueling on!!! Yeah, yeah!!! Thanks to you; now I duel who I want!!! Since I beat you... How do I say it? You put me on; I even feel for that stupid sad song. Yeah, yeah; since I bet you... You tried to bribe me; you took the time; wasn't long til I called that mine; yeah, yeah; since I beat you...

*switch songs, to the tune of If I Was A Rich Girl*

Jou: If I was a rich boy, nanananananananananana, see I could buy Kaiba into the ground. If I was a rich booooooooooooooyyyyy!!!"

I wrote a song about Sugoroku. It's called "The Grumpy Slug." then I wrote a bunch of other YGOP songs.

I was bored, no da.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:01 pm
I finally decided which species in order Chiropterra to do my biology report on. It's Pteropus conspicullatus of the family Pteropodidae. The common name is Spectacled Flying Fox.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Isn't he CUUUUTE!!!! heart  

Freakachick

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:00 pm
SKfantheXTREME
I finally decided which species in order Chiropterra to do my biology report on. It's Pteropus conspicullatus of the family Pteropodidae. The common name is Spectacled Flying Fox.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Isn't he CUUUUTE!!!! heart

Kawaii!!!  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas