Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
{[K]}ingdom {[H]}earts RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:09 pm
Sukia ran off aswell. Kairi ran off with her and called Oathkeeper. Sukia called Akatsuki and continued to run with Kairi by her side. Minaki sighed and caught up with them. Shiyoki ran up to them and used some wind around her to call her wind Keyblade,Spirt Wind.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:09 pm
Riku saw Chaos, and Aerith with her hands by her throat. "Dammit, Chaos, YOU CAN'T GO BACK!"  

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:12 pm
Sukia raised her Keyblade and called a tentailed demon fox with snow white fur and sky blue eyes."Haiku..."Haiku growled at Chaos and sat down.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:14 pm
Chaos glanced at them. "Hades calls me and Shadow... Artemis needs Misa... And Athena misses Luna..." His voice was barely a whisper.  

Demonic Repentance

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:19 pm
Sora set the supplies down and runs to them as the kingdom key forms in his hand "the Pride Lands can wait Donald and Goofy look at each other "wait for us" they yell as they follow Sora  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:23 pm
"You'll come back......right?"Kairi asked alittle tears in her eyes.Cloud nii-san I hope you reconize me..Sukia thought removing her hood showing her black hair and eyes. Akatsuki disappeared and Sukia closed her eyes. Minaki growled at Shiyoki and Shiyoki looked at Kairi.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:25 pm
"what happened.....what was that?" Sora asks as the key blade vanishes from his hand  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:25 pm
Chaos shook his head. "Once I return to the Forgotten Realms, I can never turn back."

Cloud saw Sukia. "Su... Suk-Sukia?"  

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:33 pm
Sukia turned to Cloud and opened her eyes showing no Emotion in her eyes but something flashed for a second."Hello Onii-san.."Sukia said giving an unseeable smile. The kingdom key flashed in her hands and her eyes widened."No...I can't be..."She dropped the key and it disappeared right back into Sora's hands. She sighed and turned back to Chaos."How did you come here if you've been there before?"Minaki was shocked at Sukia for saying a sentence."You..said...a..Sentence?!"Sukia outstreched her arm but something held it back."W-What?..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:34 pm
[[i must go]]  

fullXmetal

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:35 pm
"The will of Hades kept me here, and the will of Hades draws me back."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:36 pm
((Nooooooooooooooo!<------{Kairi}))
Sukia sighed."And if we defeat Hades,You'll come back,right?"  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:38 pm
((*Riku rapes Kairi XD* OMFG I AM A GENIUS!!))

Chaos shook his head. "I cannot escape the Forgotten Realms."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:42 pm
((*Minaki crying the background*No your not!!))
"I've been there before and I escaped.."Sukia said and Haiku growled at Chaos once more before walking off.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:44 pm
"Hehe" leon said as he went up to chaos "Sorry to say, but i think we're gonna need every person we got fighting, so.." as he said that he punched a fist into his hand "Who do we gotta beat up to keep you aroudn" He said as he patted the guy on the back.

Roxas had been wandering Twilight town for a while "Not only are the guys not here..nobody is" he said, with a surprised look on his face, he'd eventuall came to the abandoned mansion This place.. he thought as he opened up the front doors "I remember it.." he said as he entered "Why do i remember it." ((i'm gonna have roxas in a memory lapse, like sora went through during the chain of memories.. It'll be easier on me hehe oh, and changed roxas's color, seems to fit him better ))

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games