Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Demon City Ready! submit profiles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the rules?
  Yes
  No
  Mooooooo
View Results

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:11 pm
"Thank you" she bowed her head slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:14 pm
"So, being so straight foreword, what brings you to this area of the demon plane?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:21 pm
"a couple of years back I caused some major chaos here, just wanted to come back and make some more."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:22 pm
"Sounds just like you."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:30 pm
"thats 'couse it is me smart mouth." she said matter of factly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:31 pm
"So you always want to be predictable?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:38 pm
"I'd hardly call it that."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:40 pm
"Well, I've never really seen you do anything unpredictable. Never heard of it either."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Dreccas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:00 pm
((again, you guys have been hella busy))

Dreccas smiled "Well, that kind of trick would be interesting" he said with a grin "I don't think ya got it in you" he said with a grin.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:24 am
(( *bows* thank you sir heart ))

"Reminding you that you havn't seen me for 90 years."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:15 pm
"Ah, but I've followed your work as much as possible, because it was soooooooooo easy."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:54 pm
(They have such a short list of colors.) Kasdeya was in the Demon Lord's chamber. "Sire? Have you thought about my request again?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Dreccas

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:02 pm
"I've told you many times, there shall be no land reformation, at least not by my order, should you wish to reform it on your own time, and money, feel free" he said, knowing the second in command had very little time of his own.

A Massive bellow, almost like that of a war horn screeches just outside the city gates, to anybody who was looking, nothing appeared imminent, but suddenly, a massive creature, stuck it's gruesome head over the walls.

http://www.carnivorousthemovie.com/Carnivorous The Movie/BehindScenes_files/CARNIVOROUS_Creature.png

Dmitri!! it's voice peirced the minds of each civilian Bring me Dmitri!! it said, fury in it's voice, as it smashed the walls.

"Kasdeya, look into that" The king said from his throne "make sure he doesn't create too much of a disturbance" he said boredly, as he walked over to the window to view the creature

Hmm...perhaps he means Dmitri Daur.. i wonder what he'd be doing in town.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:07 pm
"Yes Sire. I understand. I shall." He left and went to a little patch of clear land. He cut his arm, and waved it so that the blood spread over this clearing. Soon, demon minions started growing out. "Find and bring me Dmitri. I have a feeling it is that one, Daur. Try to find him, and if you can't bring me all others with the name of Dmitri."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Dreccas

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:26 pm
Dmitri began his walk to the stair Here we go again..well..if any town can handle him it'd be this one.. he thought to himself as he began making his way toward his home.
Dreccas heard the massive demon, in fact, the wall had broken right next to him "Whoa!" he shouted, as he looked it up and down "Finally! Some fun!" he shouted, as he began to fly toward the creature, wanting to engage in combat. Completely forgetting about walt.

((Sorry if my replies are so hectic, i'm in the middle of bella's member of the month VJ Party))

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff